Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Chit Chat
 Expert level-Shopping Green Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Merit Badge Chit Chat: Previous Topic Expert level-Shopping Green Question Next Topic  

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2023 :  2:00:27 PM  Show Profile
I have a question about one of the bullet points in the expert level badge of shopping green. The bullet point states “Give a talk in why this (using reusable bags) is something others should be doing”.

Is this talk supposed to be here in the chit chat section or am I supposed to talk to people in my life about this?

Thanks for the help! :)

Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha

Nancy Joplin
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

Nancy
Ontario California
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2023 :  6:33:47 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Karen!

That is a great question! I don't know the answer, but maybe if you e-mail Ashley Ogle she could give you an answer. I had some questions about a Young Cultivator badge. She had an answer on the spot for me. You can also call her and ask, Good luck with your badge! Let me know what the answer is, please. I am going there next!

Nancy 8352
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2023 :  4:08:58 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Nancy! I will do that and report back! :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Joplin
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

Nancy
Ontario California
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2023 :  5:14:11 PM  Show Profile
Glad to help out! Hopefully you will be able to get your answer as quickly as I did! ... and thanks for reporting back! :-)

Nancy 8352
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2023 :  6:21:52 PM  Show Profile
Alright…I sent an email to,Ashley and her response is below. Hope it helps you as it did me! :)

“For this requirement, you can post on the chat room or have a conversation with someone in your life about using reusable bags. The language implies organizing a talk but it doesn’t have to be anything formal at all. I think just sharing your thoughts either on the chat room or with a friend on why you wanted to start using reusable bags, how your got into the habit, and why you want to continue doing it meets the requirement.”

Thanks, Ashley, for the answer! :)

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Joplin
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

Nancy
Ontario California
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2023 :  11:28:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Karen!

That's awesome! She knows what we need to do and is amazing! Thanks for sharing the information you received...now we will both be able to finish the badge!

Nancy 8352
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
Sharpshooter/Schoolmarm

763 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
763 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2023 :  06:56:45 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for sharing, Karen!!!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl of the Year

"Well behaved women seldom make history"....Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page
  Merit Badge Chit Chat: Previous Topic Expert level-Shopping Green Question Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page