Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 when family takes care of you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic when family takes care of you Next Topic  

savycarmen
Farmgirl in Training

49 Posts

Carmen
salkum Washington
USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2023 :  2:01:12 PM  Show Profile
I just went into surgery a couple of days ago. I had hernia and intestinal surgery. Oh Boy! I am hurting and can't walk much. It's been an experience for me. I am a go getter and do so many things around the house and my farm. So, my hubby and son are here to help me and to take care of the farm animals. I have to be honest here, I don't like not even going to the bathroom without someone helping me get in there. It really cramps my style. But I will trust Yeshua/Jesus is healing me. And I am getting better. I'm glad I got it done. I didn't realize how bad my hernia was. I haven't been in surgery since I had my son 23 yrs. sgo. Please just pray I heal well and feel better soon. Thank you to all of you ladies!!

SavyCarmie

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6528 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6528 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2023 :  4:38:34 PM  Show Profile
Get better soon, Carmen!! A big surgery will take time to heal so be patient with yourself and let others help you until you get stronger. Prayers that you get well soon!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2209 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2209 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2023 :  6:44:46 PM  Show Profile
Prayers for your recovery Carmen. I'm sure your husband and son will do fine. I bet they will realize how hard you work!

Vanessa
Farmgirl Sister #6754
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4719 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4719 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2023 :  05:50:45 AM  Show Profile
Hang in there Carmen. Praying you will recover quickly, but take your time and let your body heal completely. You want to avoid a setback so don't rush into things. Your husband and son are doing a great job helping out and like Vanessa said, they will appreciate you even more now!

Dawn in IL

First you dream
Then you do
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic when family takes care of you Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page