Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Time to Harvest… Apron
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Time to Harvest… Apron Next Topic
Page: of 2

criley
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Connie
Eldon MO
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2023 :  3:00:37 PM  Show Profile
Grace, the pink apron is adorbs!!!

Coni

Farmgirl Sister #4938
Livin' the Life of Riley
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2023 :  3:42:16 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I have quite a few apros - but forget to wear them, except when baking. LOL! I need to work on that.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month
August 2015, April 2017 and June 2023

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2023 :  5:08:18 PM  Show Profile
I am loving all these photos of aprons!! You Farmgirls have some wonderful colors and styles to choose from every day! They end up being a work of art hanging up in a special place all placed together. I wear aprons every day, but I keep them in a drawer in my Logcabin and only take out one to wear at a time. Many of mine were made with red tractor fabric gifted to me over the years from Farmgirls in swaps. Then Farmgirl Grace made them into aprons based on her Grandma's pattern. It is a full apron which I have to have because I seem to be prone to spills or something. Those aprons have saved my clothes for the past 20+ years. Mine are in different season fabrics as well as red tractors. Right now, I am wearing aprons with pumpkins, scarecrows etc. Grace still has an Etsy store with her aprons.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9260 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9260 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2023 :  3:12:28 PM  Show Profile
Oh Heather, your collection looks about the same size as mine!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2023 :  05:13:12 AM  Show Profile
Love all the aprons. I love aprons and wear them all the time. I have a ton of them (if I get a chance I will take a photo) I have craft room aprons. Different ones for different crafts. One for painting, one for sewing (must have lots of pockets) a couple of heavy-duty ones for carving. My craft room aprons are usually kitchen aprons that have gotten to stained to use in the kitchen anymore. I have at least a dozen kitchen aprons. Italian night apron (tomatoes really stain them) Asian night aprons, comfort food aprons, canning aprons. I have aprons for harvesting from the garden and at least one for when I was able to work in the garden. Then I have fancy aprons for Holiday serving. I also have a few from Grandma that I hang on the Hoosier Cabinet (just to make me smile when I walk by). Good thing I can sew LOL. The only downside of having and wearing so many aprons is that my dear husband is horrified that I will forget to take one off and wear it out in public.... LOL

There is never a road so long that there isn't a curve in it.
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17047 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17047 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2023 :  4:03:08 PM  Show Profile
Thresa, I have to admit, my all time favorite apron is/was those stamped-silly Terry cloth type ones..
Like " I love house work" and there is a printed cartoon of a woman in a house dress, hair in rollers and a cigarette dangling from her mouth! "
LOLOL!
Also the 'tourist' themed ones...

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2023 :  5:13:16 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I have made lots of aprons from the souvenir tea towels from my trips. They are easy and fun.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month
August 2015, April 2017 and June 2023

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Time to Harvest… Apron Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page