Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Make It Easy
 3rd set of Pic's show progress in laundry-room
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Make It Easy: Previous Topic 3rd set of Pic's show progress in laundry-room Next Topic  

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  07:25:55 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
These are the pic's of the Zinsser coated pegs & backer board. We've cut & primed the shelves that go on top and I'll be cutting the shelf brackets next.

(Unfortunately, photo bucket didn't save my images for all the years since it's been since I made this post, so they're lost to the ether now.)

The two bottom right images of pipes then plain board (no pegs) is the North-East corner, hot water heater pipes & then North wall where door is on far left. Board will have the shelf above, but no pegs as I will either have a ceiling mount drying rack from Lehman's or use for my ironing area. Progress...inch by inch, life's a cinch!

.• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..• -:¦:- -:¦:- Chandra
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´Farmgirl Sister #64

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16

Edited by - MasterGardener on Apr 23 2016 6:11:46 PM

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  11:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Lookin' great, Chandra. I love your idea about using the old door as a pocket door. I'm planning something like that at my old farmhouse. Santa needs to bring you your very own toolbelt! :D CONGRATULATIONS on your great work!

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  2:02:52 PM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for taking a look and for the compliment.

A toolbelt of my own...great idea. I'll drop the hint next time we're shopping. I'm like a kid in a candy store when we go to the local hardware store. Course, I feel the same way in a fabric store too!

.• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..• -:¦:- -:¦:- Chandra
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´Farmgirl Sister #64

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16
Go to Top of Page
  Make It Easy: Previous Topic 3rd set of Pic's show progress in laundry-room Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page