Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  06:23:01 AM  Show Profile
No Problem Dana,

Got your email today with your address and will get your brooch out to you this week so you have plenty of time to wear it during the Holidays. Hope all is well.

Poor DH. I'm sure he was only trying to protect you from nasty computer viruses!!!! ;-) Like the song says "you can't live with em and you can't just shoot em".

Theresa

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  11:39:59 AM  Show Profile
Theresa-LOL!!!
I feel like I'm getting early onset alzheimers!

Bunny-I wish we could help more with your trials, you really are strong for all that you are going thru even if you may not feel it sometimes

Megan-I'm there with ya, I'm getting excited for the holidays too!

Luanne-cant wait to try your indian pudding recipe, sounds delish! I need to start a folder for all of these amazing recipes, too many to remember and all sound too good for words

Lida-glad to hear from you! I know what you mean about busy and I don't do half as much as you

Peggy- Thanks for e-mailing me about the pin swap...thankfully I got yours pretty quick (I still feel just awful for having missed Theresa's e-mails)

I admire all of you so much; wish I could have half of ya'lls organizational skills

finally got the table built for my grain mill and man, talk about a workout! It turns out that when properly bolted down, the grain grinding is more of a cardio workout than muscle work. I forgot who posted that they went to Lehman's, but that is where I ordered my mill from...love that catalog. The bread came out tasting good but I'm going to have to start playing with this flour to find out how to make a really fluffy loaf.
Have a beautiful day everyone

farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Edited by - Rxgirl on Nov 14 2010 11:49:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  12:43:54 PM  Show Profile
Hello my dear porchies,
I finally have some time to come sit in the porch swing. Life has been busy. I can't believe it will be Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving. I love the time off, time with family, and of course the food...yummy!

My little butterflies are doing well. They are just learning so much and I am so proud of them. We were to the math contest this past week and everyone came back with medals. Madame Butterfly Teacher here was smiling from ear to ear. Just love them so dearly.

The weather has turned quite chilly here in my neck of the woods. Part of Nebraska got snow on Saturday but my part of the state missed it. I was ok with that...not quite ready for snow yet.

I am trying to catch up on posts. Hope all is well and love to each of you. Left you some chocolate chip scones and strawberry tea. Enjoy!

love and blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  2:03:04 PM  Show Profile
Hello sisters! I'm waiting patiently for my surgery date to arrive:\ I can't wait for it to be over and start rehabing my knee! I cannot wait to start being able to work out again, and walking normally! In the meantime, Thanksgiving is almost here, which means a week with my Michigan family is almost here. I can't wait to see them! I haven't seen my grandparents and uncles/aunts since this summer, and it's been too long. I love spending time with them! Well, in the meantime I'll be here crocheting, reading, and doing homework!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

blackantsnpeonys
True Blue Farmgirl

151 Posts

Denise
Hinckley Illinois
USA
151 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  08:17:28 AM  Show Profile
Hello Virtual Porch Farm Girls, My wonderful friend Peggy,has told me how wonderful all of you are and that I must join you. Life is good! I so look forward to being a part of the virtual porch. May all who read my post be blessed with love, abundance, peace and joy today. Denise

Appreciate the little things, for they are not really that little.
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  08:19:09 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Hi Denise! Glad you are here! I'm getting geared up for the holidays. Crafting, cooking, baking and throw a little work in there. LOL!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

blackantsnpeonys
True Blue Farmgirl

151 Posts

Denise
Hinckley Illinois
USA
151 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  08:19:57 AM  Show Profile
I love you quote! made me smile today!
How true it is.
quote:
Originally posted by Rxgirl

Hi everyone!
Sorry I've been MIA again. I got so sick over the halloween time and it has taken a while to recoup, plus life just gets in the way of my porch time every so often. Trying to catch up on all the posts. Just wanted to check in and say a quick hello and hope everyone is doing well.

farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert

Go to Top of Page

blackantsnpeonys
True Blue Farmgirl

151 Posts

Denise
Hinckley Illinois
USA
151 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  08:23:42 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Pam! I am doing the same as you. Sent you an email.

quote:
Originally posted by kittykill

Hi Denise! Glad you are here! I'm getting geared up for the holidays. Crafting, cooking, baking and throw a little work in there. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  10:22:11 AM  Show Profile
Hi porchies! Man I have a terrible scratchy throat today. It started last night. Oh sure...let's get sick for Thanksgiving. The bright side of that? hmmm.....I'm thankful for Kleenex, Vicks, Alka-seltzer cold-plus, My mattress pad warmer, Chicky soup....yup...sickness gives you PLENTY to be thankful for!!! LOLOLOL
Have a good day Gals!
I left some extra Chicky soup for anyone who needs a pick-me-up or just needs warmed up!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-

Edited by - herblady55 on Nov 16 2010 10:24:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  11:26:22 AM  Show Profile
Denise...WELCOME TO THE PORCH MY FRIEND, you made it! You will love getting to know all these Fabulous Women. We laugh, we cry, we encourage, we vent, we share recipes, swap cards and gifts and just plain share life together! We also sit on our Virtual Porch in Rocking Chairs, Porch Swings, Gliders, on the steps, on cushions, anywhere we want and we bring virtual food and drink and share it with our Porchies. And it is Wonderful! Where else can you share food and drink and not have to worry about calories? The Porch is the best place this side of Heaven!
Pam...you have been busy, busy, busy! Sounds like your Holiday plans are going to be nice for you and Mark. There is something very intimate and romantic about Thanksgiving for two. It is fun once in awhile not to have a houseful or go out with an entire Troupe of People for dinner. Our plans for Dinner out for Eight of us just got
dropped down to Five of Us. Which is what we normally have. My Son's girlfriends family decided they didn't want to eat out. Which I totally understand. There was a time in my life when that would have been the Ultimate Horror! I loved cooking for the whole family and having everyone home...but hey, life changes and now I like our new Tradition of Going Out!
Megan...how is the Christmas Crafting going? I am glad that you get to go to Michigan again and spent time with the other half of your family. That is always special! I use to love have my 3 Step-kids for the Holidays and Summers. We always had such great times together! I love them dearly...but they are all grown up now and where we use to see them 6-8 times per year (because they live in Spokane) now we are lucky if it is once or twice a year. But praise God for cell phones, cell phone pictures and text-messaging...keeps us all still in communication. ~ Those days until your surgery are ticking down!!!
Bunny...how is it going? Are you going to have to do bucket showers until you move??? Has anyone made an offer on your place yet?
I think that is so neat that you are going to have Thanksgiving there before you move on to Oregon. That will be a Special "farewell" to an Old Chapter in your life and "hello" to a new Chapter!. Even though you don't want The Dalles to be "The Book" maybe you can just look at it as a "stepping stone" or a "bridge"...to get you where you ultimately want to be. Still praying for you!
Dana and Theresa...glad that you two finally got hooked up on the pin swap! Yeah!! ~ I received a beautiful Sterling Angel Pin from Darlene ...that has engraved on it 'protect this woman'(love that!) And I had sent her an Angel Pin too. Great Minds think alike! LOL
Madame Butterfly Tammy...Somebody is about to have a birthday!
I have a little pkg coming your way soon! How are all the Butterflies doing? Have you done the Harvest Celebration Meal with them yet? I always enjoyed going to those when my kids were in school. Do you want to hear something funny? At my Bible Study last Thursday Night...one of the gals has been bringing her 15 year old daughter (which is so cool because I hope Ashley will be our next generation of Bible Study Women)...but we were all chatting after study was over and somehow we got on to the conversation about P.E. when we older women use to go to school. Ashley said..."Can I ask you ladies something? Did you guys like use to have to take Showers or something? because we have this big room of showers right off our dressing room." We all started laughing and couldn't believe that these kids don't have to take showers anymore. How cool is that??? Didn't we all just hate having to dress down and take showers with other girls at that age? I swear I told the PE Teacher that I had my period every other week...just so I wouldn't have to do PE or Shower. LoL
Well My Porchies...I pray Sunshine and Happiness over you today
and remind you to Count Your Many Blessings! When I count mine...
YOU ALL TOP THE LIST!!!!

Love, Hugs and Blessings,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Nov 16 2010 11:27:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  12:38:19 PM  Show Profile
OMGosh PeggyAnn....wow...you had to open that can of worms didn't you?/!! I hated those P.E. days. HATED it!!! It was just wrong on so many levels!!! And our teacher stood there watching to make sure we showered too....like it was a life or death situation. (that was creepy) I mean, the world would not stop if we didn't take a shower. And P.E. was my last class of the day too. :O *memory-shiver*
BTW...love your signature!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on Nov 16 2010 12:42:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

knittingmom
True Blue Farmgirl

665 Posts

AnneMarie
Edmonton Alberta
Canada
665 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  1:09:06 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,

Just finished putting up the Christmas tree (well it is a month before Christmas sort of). Baby is sleeping and I have my fresh cup of coffee.

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  1:16:57 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I laughed about the PE too. We had showers available but didn't have to if we didn't want to. Besides everyone rumored that our PE teacher was gay so we would always figure out ways to get out of it anyway.
I'm doing ok. Yesterday wasn't so good. My older son and I just sat in the living room and watched TV all day. I got an offer on the house for $150,00 which is a total insult. It wasn't even a family looking for a summer home. Just some guy wanting a good deal. I told the realtor that I thought a sledge hammer would make it worth $150,000. No wonder people trash their homes after foreclosures. The process makes you feel like less than a human. Of course I'm not going to trash my house.. but the desire is there. Today was better. I took all my leftovers from my yard sale to the thrift store. I even did some sewing yesterday to work on finishing a purse someone ordered from me. I need to get it done.. but I got too much help from the kitties. I'll be blogging about that on my blog later. I have been too depressed to even do anything on my blog... bummer
I do have hot water again. My son was able to figure out how to rig it. I'm only here for 3 more weeks so fixing it isn't worth it. I already told the real estate agent it was broken so any buyer will know they have to replace it.
Well, off to do my blog and work on keeping my happy meter on high...
Later Porchies

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  1:31:31 PM  Show Profile
Acccckkkkk.....Bunny, that's what they said about our P.E. teacher too!!! Maybe they all were! Who knows. They were very masculine! I think she had a (hint) of a mustache!!! LOL

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  2:39:39 PM  Show Profile
Aww, Bunny, I hope you have a better day tomorrow:)
Peggy, I'm glad for cell phones too!
Today is good. It feels like it should be later in the week, though, because last week I only had a half week! But alas, only two days for me next week, and then Michigan, here I come! So, for that, I am happy! I'm also a little stressed because I have to finish a paper on The Joy Luck Club before next Tuesday, so I'll be pulling my hair out over that the next few days. But I'll come here when I need a time out to chat with my sisters:) Well, I'm sure I'll be back later after my cousin's basketball practice (my dad's coach, and I get to help him).
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  3:31:31 PM  Show Profile
Just wonderin' if you gals would mind if I jump on the porch & become a "porchie"? Looks like a great place w/ great company! :)

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *

Edited by - pinkwitchy~farmgirl on Nov 16 2010 3:32:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  3:39:28 PM  Show Profile
Finally got DD and SL moved. Good thing thay got a place with a very large garage. It's chock full but done. Phew. However no rest this coming weekend. We are doing the Thanksgiving giveaway on Sat. Can maybe get a bit of rest on Thanksgiving anyway.
Hang in there Bunny. There's nowhere to go but up.
Poor PE teachers, I think that is said about every female one. I heard the same thing about 50 years ago. Gods Blessings on all. Gotta go Cherime

CMF
Go to Top of Page

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  4:45:11 PM  Show Profile
Beverly, everyone is welcome on the porch! We have good talks, good friends, good food and we just love to 'solve the worlds problems'. HA! HA!

I have been fightin the flu on top of everything else lately. But, my sweet DH has gotten bit by the 'homemade bug'. He can make biscuits(cut and drop), brownies, pie crust, cake, cookies, and noodles from scratch now. He's makin me biscuits, gravy, fried potatoes, and salmon patties for dinner tonight. He's really good at it and loves to do it. We have a big box of his homemade peanut butter cookies left from last night for dessert.

We have a huge Thanksgiving dinner planned. We already have pies in the freezer and 2 days scheduled for makin noodles for the freezer. I am plannin to have only the turkey, noodles and dressing to cook on the actual day. I'm gonna spend the 2 days before cookin and preppin everything else. We are doin everything possible from scratch. Even the veges are from our garden this year! I have to buy the salad dressing, salad mix, pudding for the cream style pies, and 2 turkeys. Everything else is from scratch! I am really hopin for a good dinner this year. We have 25-30 people to feed and my G-ma is comin this year, so I'm really excited!

I left some biscuits and homemade cantaloupe jam with a plate of those wonderful peanut butter cookies for you girls. Enjoy!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  4:57:31 PM  Show Profile
Beverly ~WELCOME...everyone who wants to join becomes an official Porchie!!! There is always room for more. Just like God has a Big Big House (Christian Song) we have a Big Big Porch! With Room for All!
Judy...I forgot to say earlier that I hope you are feeling better and thanks for the Chicken Noodle Soup! It is perfect winter food, sick or not! ~ Oh, I think every PE Teacher was rumored to be gay...but girls who didn't want to take showers started those rumors I am sure. Jocks look like Jocks back then...male or female. So, you had one of those PE Teachers who stood their with a check list too huh. We weren't as lucky as Bunny was...we were forced to shower and had to prove we were wet. We also had to wash our hair (which a lot of PE teachers didn't in force that but mine did.) And I had PE at the end of the day one year and could have just gone home and showered but they didn't allow that either. Those really weren't my fondest memories of School!
Cherime...do you ever get time to relax??? I just hope for Thanksgiving that you are NOT cooking for 50 people or The Homeless or something. I think you are one of the busiest women on here!!
Bunny...you were lucky that you had the option to take showers or not. OK girlfriend now the truth...did you opt-out each time??? I sure would have!!!! Hang in there girl and don't sledge hammer your house no matter how tempting it is!!! It would relieve some stress though huh??? Kind of like Bumper Cars or Demolition Derby (which I always wanted to do). I did plenty of Bumper cars but never got to do the Powder Puff Demolition Derby!!! An unfulfilled dream!
Darlene...Hello my MIA Sister, where are you? Wanted you to know that I put my beautiful Angel Pin on my Purple Winter Coat and it really pops off that color. So Pretty!
Angela...Mercy me girl. That hubby better be doing all the Thanksgiving cooking and you better have your back-side on the sofa with your feet propped up and relaxing. Your body has been through some pure trauma this Fall. ~ Your Thanksgiving sounds lovely though with all that Family coming! DON'T OVER DO!!!! Just enjoy them all and have fun visiting. ~ Glad to see you back on the Porch!
Well Porchies...who said that they had their Christmas Decorations up already? I am seeing a lot of that. I have all my new Farm Girl ones out. And will be putting out the rest of mine next week. I have been playing Christmas music already too (just the instrumental stuff) but I am ready for all the Jingle Bell Rock and Away In The Manger...I love a good mix of Christmas Music and I love it so much I think I could play it year round and never get tired of it!

Here is a Question for All You Porchies...What is your All Time Favorite Christmas CD (or album, or cassette or even eight-track)???

Mine is: (I have two) Kenny Rogers - "The Gift" and Ray Boltz - "A Christmas Album"

Love, Hugs and Joy,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Nov 16 2010 5:05:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  5:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Oh Ms. Peggy-you do make me smile! Every year I make a mix cd of Christmas music for friends. I always find quirky songs to put on them. The White Christmas soundtrack is my favorite. I love that movie so much and can watch it over and over again. I love Bing Crosby.

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  5:46:19 PM  Show Profile
I'm happy everyone is enjoying getting ready for Thanksgiving and Xmas. It is fun to read all your stories about the wonderful food. I'm thankful my family gets to spend Thanksgiving in the house one last time. We are pretty low key.. It's all about the turkey, movies and being couch potatoes. Then everyone is helping me pack up the house for the move the next day. Not sure what to do about Xmas this year. I think my older son and I will plan something. Everyone else has other plans..
Peggy, I don't really have a fav xmas album but I remember my mom always putting on Mitch Miller around Thanksgiving time. We always watch all the special Xmas shows on TV of course.
Angela, wow on the hubbies cooking. Good thing I don't have someone like that to cook for me.. I would be enormous... love those homemade biscuits and gravy...mmmmmmm.
Beverly, welcome to the porch. It is truly a wonderful place. Everyone is supportive even when you have a cranky day and just need to complain. Enjoy!

www.bunnyrose.com
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  6:42:39 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I love seeing you here on the porch! Well, I love all Christmas music, but this year I may hold a soft spot for the Glee Christmas cd. Very teen of me, I know!
Angela, always good to see you, and I hope you feel better soon! It's not fun being sick:(
Beverly, welcome to the porch!
Well, I'm just about to ready to start getting ready for bed! This is actually quite early for me! May tomorrow be filled with blessings for everyone tomorrow!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  6:49:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi Beverly, Welcome!
Chin up Angela and feel better. Tell hubby to bring some biscuits and gravy to the porch for all of us who are drooling. LOL
Peggy, I think we had the same PE teacher. hahaha we had to be wet too! So silly! Luckily we didn't have to wash our hair. How would it get dry before the next class, for those who weren't as lucky as us and had Gym in the middle of the day? Yuk!
Pam, I love white Christmas too. It's my fav. I just love "The Crooner." Holiday Inn was good too. I always cry.

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  6:51:53 PM  Show Profile
Hello porchies,
oh how are you? Peggy I had to laugh at PE. I hated PE and I still hate it..and I have to teach it sometimes...thankfully we have a volunteer who truly loves it. I was like thank you Lord oh how you know I am not coordinated for that. Butterflies are doing wonderful. Yes we did our Harvest meal. wonderful moms cooked for us. gotta love that. Next week we only have school on Monday and then off for Thanksgiving and I do get my birthday off. Darlene dear thank you for the little gift. I so smiled. I tell you my hubby says I get more mail and today he says no farmgirl mail today...I was like well occassionally the mailbox will hold junk mail.

Poor hubby stayed home from work today as he had the flu...I mean poor dear didnt' get a wink of sleep last night. He finally was able to keep crackers down this evening. He is not one to stay home from work so I knew he was feeling very poorly to call in sick. Praying the rest of us don't get it.

Welcome to Beverly and Denise. We have so much fun here on the porch. I love these dear ladies so much. I miss when I can't come to the porch. So pull up a rocker and have some brownies.

did I see someone has Christmas tree up already...oh my. I always put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving. A tradition at my house. I like to remember Thanksgivinig first.

Well dear ones, Madame Butterfly is going to have some tea and bath and then read before bed.

love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

blackantsnpeonys
True Blue Farmgirl

151 Posts

Denise
Hinckley Illinois
USA
151 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  7:06:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies, It sure does appear that you have way too much fun here. I like the porch already. I have a front and back porch where I love to sit and relax, but not this time of year when it is cold. So, this is where I plan to be. Thanks for the warm welcomes. Peggy, I too hated PE along with the showers and all! yuck! I still can't stand to do sports. Just not wired that way. Put an apron on me and I can run circles around any PE person in the kitchen! lol

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page