Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2012 :  07:42:11 AM  Show Profile
the snow shovel hung there makes it easier to get out when it shows. The wooden box holds a bag of grit and a bag of snow melt. the little shelf holds garbage bags and gives me a place to set stuff when my hands are too full to unlock the door easily. There's a boot scraper on the floor in front of the small cupboard. the little box that looks to be on a stick is actually a timer that turns the heat on to my truck at 2am and goes off at 8am. When the temp drops below 10 degrees, I plug the truck in so it is easier to start. The pulley on the far side is part of the dog run and I hang the wire on one of the posts.
Peg, you never know if you Mom gets the VIP treatment she might......like it.
Judy, I sure know the run, run routine. My GDD is sure putting me through my paces. Going through way more gas running back and forth between Wasilla and Eagle River where she is taking care of stuff. Praying for you both.
Netty my DH was a certified gasoline mechanic he always said that Diesel was a better trade. There are fewer of them and if they are good, no one complaints about the price.
Blessings all and later. It is going to be another busy day.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  1:20:34 PM  Show Profile
Ok...thank God for a day of rest! *pantpant* Friday I went to bed at (PM, couldn'tkeep my eyes open or think straight,saying stupid stuff to hubby after he got home. I kept getting out of bed to rub myself down with BioFreeze and take Ibuprofen&Sleep Herbs. Man did I hurt. The 2 movers earned their bread&butter that day too. Lots of steps to climb. Mama and I told them to just leave them on the first landing, we'd take it from there. Neither one of us slept well until last night. We finally unwound by then. Yesterday we went back over to the old place to run the sweeper and pick up a couple of things she left behind. Then today DH and I went over and got all the planters off the balcony. Now she can take her time unpacking. Charlie(cat)likes his new place. Lots of windows to sun in and peek out of.
Well,that's all for today Gals.
Have a Blessed,Restful Sunday!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  4:01:38 PM  Show Profile
Judy glad to hear you can finally relax. I hit a milestone as well today. Got the last of the cut wood split and stacked. Glad that is over for both of us.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  4:33:17 PM  Show Profile
Judy, so glad you got your mom into her apartment, now it is time for a break. How is Jim doing? Are they home yet?
Cherime, I am sure you feel good knowing that your wood is all split and stacked and ready for the long winter ahead. I used to burn 10 full cords of wood a year when my kids were little and I was divorced, so had to do it all myself. I would split 100 logs a day. My arms were like a man that lifted weights. I do miss burning wood, but not all the hard labor that goes with it. Now I burn it for fun when camping.
We finally had a day without rain. It was nice and sunny, got up to 53 degrees with a little breeze. We got my gardens pretty much ready for winter, and I collected seed from my flowers. All in all, it was a good day. I always feel so energized after a day in the fresh air. Oh, we also got some fall decorations out on the lawn. Just in time for Halloween.
Well, off to finish my laundry. Have a wonderful evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  6:21:21 PM  Show Profile
Jan, I know that bit about arm muscles. I use my wood heat to supplement the fuel oil when it gets really cold. My garden was too wet this year to do much of anything. But the strawberry pot is wrapped in straw and ready for winter. I am hoping the projections for more snow than last year are incorrect. Please God. But I guess I am as ready as I am going to get.
Blessings all.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  12:16:26 AM  Show Profile

Hello My Porchies...

Got back from my trip to Seattle to play with my granddaughters. The weekend always goes way too fast!!! But now that I am home I feel like I maybe coming down with DH's bad cold. And my Fibro is flaring really badly from the cold rainy weather. We are suppose to have it all week. Not Fun! It is suppose to be half way decent on my birthday...so, I am happy about that. One day with only scattered showers is a blessing.

DH was in a snit again when I got home....but he apologized later. I think he is just grumpy when I am gone.

Judy...so glad that you got your mama all moved. I can well imagine that you are both pooped out.
Get some much needed rest and tell mama to take her time unpacking...it will wait for her. Slow and easy is best...not like a "mad woman"...like I always am.

Cherime...wow girl...good for you getting that wood all chopped and stacked. Just in time too, I bet. We are getting snow in the Mountains now with all the rain.

Janet...I bet both you and Cherime could have won wood chopping contests. And I am sure you both probably have great muscles (you, back then...and Cherime now). Good healthy women working in the outdoors like that.

Well...I am off to bed after I finish this cup of tea and take some pain meds. I have my mattress pad heating up...it helps my muscles in the colder weather.

Night Girls,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  12:21:13 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, glad things are working out for your mom. Also glad you got a little break to see your grandbaby. :)

Well some excitement in my life too! Some of you might remember my Spring was less than pleasant and I sold all my animals during that time. Losing my animals is crushing to me. I've been praying that if I'm allowed to have them again that God would open the doors. He opened them!!!! I've brought home some does and I'm on the hunt for a buck. Gonna have a little commercial meat herd. Plus I have the go ahead to get some chickens for the kids for 4H. So I'm slowly getting my little farm back. For those of you who have been praying for me all this time THANK YOU and please don't stop.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  3:34:08 PM  Show Profile
Howdy sisters!

I'm jumping into the "hosting a swap" thing with both feet! I'm alittle nervous, but I'm sure it will be fun!

A friend of mine gave me a basket full of pears from her pear trees. So I made pear butter! I just diced up the pears, ran it thru my food processor, and put it into my crockpot. Added 1 tbsp of nutmeg, cinnamon, 1/2 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar and 2 tbsp of orange juice. Then I went shopping with my daughter while it all cooked on low. (10 hrs) Boy did my house smell like FALL when we got home. I wish I could share that smell and a jar of pear butter with y'all!

I love seeing your porch pics...I've lost my camara! so now I got to turn the house upside down to find it!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  6:27:28 PM  Show Profile
Hello ladies,
I brought a pot of Rose tea with some brownies. I was gone this last week to a teacher convention and had parent teacher conferences as well. Learned quite a bit at conference and parents and I had some nice chats bout their butterflies. None of them surprised by things I said. God is good. Always relieved when they go well. It took me all weekend to get house back in order from being gone. I don't know how my sons and dear hubby can make it become a disaster so fast and of course they ate all the food in the house and so I had to shop for starving family...hahahah

Peggy so sorry that you are in pain. Glad your mom is doing better and that you had a nice weekend with granddaughters.

Judy glad to know Mama is settled. How is Jim? Any new news?

Bunny how is school going?

Well ladies I am off for some tea and reading before bed. Tomorrow is busy and is bible study night. See Peggy I made it in the nick of time before you sent the posse out...I heard you were saddling them up...good thing i have fast wings...

love to you all
Tsmmy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  11:53:42 PM  Show Profile
wow Porchies...it has been so quiet on the Porch. You all must be having a bit of difficulty transitioning into Fall/Winter. Only my body is....LOL My mind is good with it.

Teacher Tammy...PTL for Fast Wings!!! I think I might need to send the Posse out for the entire porch...minus just a few of us. Ha Ha!

Kimberly...I don't remember knowing that you had to sell off your Farm Animals. So sad!!! I think we were praying for you but we weren't sure exactly "What For"...but we knew that God knew and that was all that mattered. A Farm sister "Says Pray" and we pray and ask questions later.
Glad that you are getting some of your Farm Friends back!
God is good!

Tammy...thanks for the Rose tea and the brownies. Nice little treat tonight!
Glad that non of the parents were shocked by their little butterflies behavior at school. That always makes for better teacher conferences. Atleast I felt that way as a Parent.

Shanda girl...what are you Hostessing? What ever it is you will have fun!!!! I love doing them.
Oh, man...I bet your house smelled like pair heaven! Yummy!!!

Have to share a sadly funny but true story with you about my four year old granddaughter Madeline. They just moved into a new house in August...she met one of the kids next door...who turned out to be a boy named "Mary".
My son, was not happy having to explain why Mary wasn't a girl to his four year old. LOL
Anyway, when we were there this weekend, Madeline went out with her Uncle Shane to walk his dog. While they were walking the neighborhood, Madeline says, "Uncle Shane, that is where my friend Mary lives. Mary isn't a girl though, cuz she has boy-parts." Oh, Madeline's daddy about died when he found out that was what Madeline got out of their little talk about the boy Named "Mary".
Remember Johnny Cash's song "A Boy Named Sue" and think Mary's parents must have liked that song a little too much. LOL

OK...off to bed to read.

Love Ya All,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 22 2012 11:57:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  5:45:40 PM  Show Profile
Okay here are some pictures:

The black and white dog is Lady. She's 1/2 Border Collie, 1/4 Maremma, 1/4 Anatonian Shepherd. The reddy/brown dog is Ferdinand. He's a drop off that showed up and I couldn't stand to see a dog that skinny so I started feeding him and dewormed him. We had a big step in his trust recently because he took food from my hand. He follows me everywhere I go and he'll talk to me and wag his tail and touch his nose to me but I'm not allowed to touch him yet. I call him Ferdinand because he remind me of the cartoon bull. He's kind of ugly (my husband calls him Double Ugly) but he's a gentle soul within.

My porch, which needs something done with it. But atleast it's there and eventually I might get something done!!!

My herd/flock. Two dorpers for butchering and the rest are my new goats!!! There are two alpine/nubian girls and the rest are boer/nubian crosses. I just need to go and get my buck now. Aren't they pretty!!! The children and I are working on naming them all. And having fun with it. The chocolate one you see in the front, that's Ghirardelli. And the white one with multi colored spots that's Princess Celestia. And there's a red one with a few spots and a big white spot on her butt/leg, she's Lightning Bolt or Lightning Butt!! And the fun continues.

Well it's been a trip. I think I've healed enough now to share a little of what has happened. My husband and I have had some serious trouble over the years. Last year November he assaulted me and that left me so shaken that I started to have anxiety problems (something I've struggled with before). It all blew up in March when he took the kids and hid them on me, held me against my will and left me bruised in the doing, had three people come into our home and scream at me for three hours (an intervention he called it), emptied our bank accounts, lied and schemed that included bringing his mother here to take over my life (home, children etc). We went to see a Christian Pshycologist and my daddy came to stay with us for about three months to give me some sense of security/safety. Just to let you know what kind of a father I have, I texted one word: "COME" and he was in the truck and drove all night to get to me. I've spent a lot of time in prayer and in the Word since then looking and asking for Wisdom, discernment, direction, peace and joy. And God is GREAT. I can't say I've got it all figured out. But I know Who does. And I rest in Him. I wanted a divorce, I wanted to be as far away from my husband and his family as I could earthly get. I prayed and prayed, and I sought Godly counsel and I read scripture and the Lord convicted me of many things and let me know I wasn't allowed to leave. So I stay and trust in the One who knows all things and is in control of all things. Something has happened that I never believed possible, I no longer love my husband. But I'm doing everything I can to obey God. I still have to do my job as wife even if I have no feelings left. God doesn't say I have to feel respect for him He just says I'm to respect him. He doesn't say that I have to feel love for him, just that I'm to love him. So pray for me because somedays I don't know how I'll do it. He won't go to the counseller anymore, didn't like what he was hearing about his family's disfunction so PLEASE pray about that. That the Lord will draw him closer to Him everyday and that he will recognize what's wrong and then start down the road to fix it. My husband is a Christian and I'm not telling this to disrespect him or belittle him, just to let you know what I'm struggling with. We all have our generational sins to deal with, we just have to recognize them as sin and then seek God's help to have victory over them. So please pray for my husband and for me. No fear he has been controling his temper since seeing the counseller. And I let him know that if for even an instant I felt fear for myself or the children I would pack up and the kids and I would go to a safe house. And that I would call the police and he could deal with them. I also spoke with a lawyer and learned some things about WA law that gives me a little peace of mind. I'm also at a wonderful church now (all three of those that came to scream at me were from the church we were attending, two of them being the pastor and his wife. I'll not set foot through that door again!) But the good news is that through all of this I'm learning to completely trust God and to lean on Him completely and my relationship with Him is becoming what it should be, at least it's on the right path. So I'll ask again, Please PRAY. God is Good, He is in control and He has a plan. I need only obey, and trust.

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  7:05:04 PM  Show Profile
Oh Kimberly, I will pray for you. I'm glad you are growing your relationship with God and deciding to trust Him. I do, really do hope your husband draws closer to God. I do have to say that I fear for you and your children. I hope your new church has the type of leadership and will help you and give you good Godly advice. Praying for you, sister.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  7:16:18 PM  Show Profile
Peggy I'm hosting a Christmas hat or Scarf swap. Only have a few signed up so far, so if you like to knit or crochet and have the time, please sign up. I probably should of started the swap sooner.

Netty, the story of your chair flip...ha...feet in the air...I can so picture that!

Blessings Ladies, enjoy the week!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  7:59:44 PM  Show Profile
Kim, praying for you.
I had a shock this evening when I came home from work and found my poor little dog dead up stairs on the rug by my bed. Poor baby she was such a gentle sweet girl. I called and my SIL who is horribly allergic and my DD came over and helped me dig up the frozen ground to bury her. I do not know what happened. She was fine this am. As usual we walked in the dark before I went to work and I can only guess that she picked up ate something she should not. She appeared to be poisoned. I already miss her being here with me.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  8:18:22 PM  Show Profile
Kimberly, I will keep you in my prayers. I pray that everything works out for you. I know it is hard living with an abusive husband. Do what you feel is best for the kids. We are all here for you. Great anaimals you have, by the way.
Cherime, so sorry to hear about your dog. That is so hard to lose a pet you love so much. Prayers for you also.
Peggy, Glad you got to go see your grand daughters. They grow up so fast. I have one grandson and saw him last when he was 8 1/2. He is now going to be 19 in December. It is sad, but beyond my control. They live in Texas.
We had more rain today, that was about 4 inches in this past week. We should have had this during the summer when it was so hot. Been warm though, low 50s, but by Friday only 40 for the high, so we all know that winter is not too far away.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  9:02:58 PM  Show Profile
Oh I think I need to clarify. He has never hit me or the kids. Trust me if the kids or I were in danger my Daddy would never have gone home. And we wouldn't be living in the same house if I believed that he was going to harm the kids. I will not allow ANYONE to harm my children. The bruises I received was because he was holding me and I was fighting to get away from him. His comment to me later was, "When I said I do, this is not what I meant." He was very ashamed of those bruises. We were talking one night and he said here he had planned this intervention and everything blew up in his face. I asked him if he had prayed before he set it all into motion. He said he didn't have time! I remember being shocked and saying, "You had time to contact a lawyer, you had time to call all these people and set everything up but you didn't have time to pray???? There is lies the problem." I think maybe he's realizing that what he thought were "good" intentions were not good and God screwed up his plans. So now I just pray that he draws closer to God and becomes the man of God I know he could be. Like I said, I didn't tell you all this to malign his name but to seek prayer for a difficult time.

Cherime, I'm SO sorry for your loss. I know how those animals become such a part of your life. So very sorry.

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2012 :  6:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Just a quick note to thank all who prayed us through this "nightmare" (that's what jim calls it). We were in the hospital from Sept 20th thru Oct 2nd. 11 days and no answers after TONS of tests, all came back negative. We stayed with his sister for 10 days and got back to our house on the 12th. Jim can finally put on and take off his shoes, a major feat considering he lay in bed at the hospital, unable to move arms or legs and I had to do ALL things for him. PRAISE GOD from whom all blessings flow.! He's getting stronger day by day, o so slowly. We walk a mile a day and have been getting things ready for winter. Today we washed the car and put my greenhouse covering away. It is just such a blessing to be back home, that is healing in itself.
love, hugs n prayers to all :) xoxox

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2012 :  8:04:36 PM  Show Profile
Patsy, this wonderful news. God is good all the time. May God bless you both richly.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2012 :  8:11:55 PM  Show Profile
Patsy, That is great news!!!! I hope and pray that it is over and never returns, whatever it was. I am so sorry I did not wish you a Happy Birthday earlier. I hope you had a great day. I did send out a card you should recieve in the next couple of days. So sorry!!!
I have to bring Olivia to the dog groomer early in the morning, so gotta get to bed. Have a wonderful evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  12:32:03 AM  Show Profile
Evening Girls....

Kimberly...dear one, I sent you an email. Have no doubt that I have been praying for you and will continue to pray for you. Remember that God gives "Wisdom" to those who ask.

Loved all your Farm Animal Pictures.
And love your big wrap-around Porch.
Hope you have at least a couple of nice Rockers on there. LOL

Happiness is Fleeting but JOY is found only in God and doing His will. I am proud of you for seeking His face in the midst of difficult circumstances and listening to His voice.

Shanda...I would have loved to join your Swap...had I not had to limit what I do through the Holidays. Yes, I think if you do it again next year...starting your Swap a little earlier would be better. BUT I hope you get a lot of other women sign up. I did a Scarf Swap last year and it was so much fun. The gal who I had as a partner...used a color that I wouldn't normally choose for myself...but it went perfectly with my new coat that year.
And I knit with a color she wouldn't normally pick out for herself...but her and her daughter ended up fighting over wearing it places. So, that was really cool. I am sure you will hear similar stories from your gals.

Cherime...Oh, my heart is breaking for your loss. Our pets are our babies (and even more so at our empty nest years).
I still think of my little Bella often and my heart breaks anew. I am sending you a bandaid to hold your heart together dear friend.

Janet...I often think what I would do IF something happened and I couldn't see my grand kids. It would be horrid. My heart goes out to your loss. Maybe some day...he'll come find you.

Patsy...so glad to hear that Jim is recovering. That was all so strange and difficult I am sure.
Isn't it wonderful...to get back home? Like Judy Garland once
chanted...there truly is..."NO PLACE LIKE HOME!"

And as Mandesa sings, "What Doesn't Kill Us...Makes Us Stronger".

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Mine is today...and I think I'm going to miss it myself...as I feel so sick with this head cold/flu thing. I guess that was my DH's gift to me. Ha Ha! No, he really didn't want to share it with me.
I highly doubt I even make it to teach Bible Study...but I have a young woman who can fill my shoes if
need be. I have been training her up to eventually take over...once I'm called home to The Lord (no time to soon, I hope).

OK...off for my cup of NyQuil and my bed.

More later girlies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Oct 25 2012 12:33:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  07:10:26 AM  Show Profile
Thanks one and all. I knew that you would understand.
Peg, absolutely no time soon!!
Netty,

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  07:16:49 AM  Show Profile
Humph! I have moved the laptop into the living room where it is warmer and using the touch pad produces some interesting effects like the reply posting itself before I was finished.....
Netty, tomatoes in Oct is a real blessing.
Kim, praying.
Jan, my oldest thinks I and her sister are the devil incarnate. I did not get to see my grandchildren for 15 years. I do speak with my GDD on FaceBook but my grandson has decided to take sides with his mom. Sad but I did not try to change his mind or say anything about her. It is up to God.
Peg take care of your self.
Blessings all

CMF
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  09:09:54 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday, Peggy!!!!! Hope you feel well enough to enjoy it!!!! Take care!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  09:29:21 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning
Well it is morning. Kind of cold and foggy. We have had so much rain I was wondering if my DH needed to start building an ark. LOL
They keep predicting snow but I have not seen any yet.

Peggy I am soo sorry your Fibro is acting up. Praying for you.
Praise God! I am glad you will be able to take care of you for a while. I saw a new saying today that I just love.It reminded me of you, well all of us on the porch. P U S H!
(Pray Untill Something Happens!)

Cherime I have a really small porch.

Lynette I am glad you were not hurt. But I too wish you had a picture. LOL

Judy praying for you and your mama. Glad the big part of moving is over.

Kimberly I have not stopped praying for you and your family. I am so glad you are able to get some more animals. I had to send my chickens out to live at my oldest DD's house. I never thought I would miss them but I hate to go in the back yard because it is empty and quiet with out them. I know they are well taken care of and loved, but I miss them.

Oh Peggy too funny. What children say is trully amazing.

Kimberly you remind me of my youngest DD. She has the same kind of heart where animals are concerned. Her last dog (Brandy) found her. Brandy has a new home though. A young family saw her at my DD's house and the kids fell in love with her. My DD gave Brandy to them as they have a big place for her to run and kids to play with. Kind of sad but really sweet.

Kimberly my sweet sweet siter. I will PUSH (Pray Until Something Happens) foryou and your family. God is good. We may not understand but He does. {{HUG}}

Cherime {{HUG}} It is hard to lose a friend. That is what our pets are. They are friends that love us no matter what.

Patsy praise God! I am so glad Jim is better. I will continue to keep both of you in my prayers.

Peggy Happy birthday. If not today then the next day you feel good, Celebrate!

Patsy Happy belated bithday. You to pick a day and celebrate. I do not always get to celebrate on my birthday. I pick a day and PARTY!!!
LOL

I had a wonderful time at my spinning retreat. I learned a lot and laughed till I almost wet my pants. Of course that made for more laughter as I was not the only one running to the restroom. LOL

Love and hugs
Dianne
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  09:52:57 AM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the birthday wishes. We had a weenie roast, that's what I wanted and had his sister, niece and nephies over. Then we filled our utility trailer with leaves and we put our lawn chairs in there, (of course the boys sat in the leaves) and Jim hauled us down the road and back with the lawn tractor, of course we had a leaf fight in the trailer. was great fun, but we both tire easily still (canned hospital air is NOT healthy) and was glad when everyone went home.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY GIRL! sure hope you can enjoy your day. LOVE YA BUNCHES, SENT A CARD.. and NO, you can't go HOME yet....we all need you, right sisters?

Janet: thanks so much for the card and teas, never had either before... AND October is birthday month, so ya, can have cards all month long, right? :)

thanks for continued prayers, love yuns....hugs n squeezles!! xxxxx

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)

Edited by - craftbug on Oct 28 2012 09:27:06 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page