Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2019 :  3:21:48 PM  Show Profile

Opps, thought this was in the collage - this is Jasper saying "cheese" LOL

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2019 :  5:01:43 PM  Show Profile
OMGosh Tammy, that was my thought 'Zactly, when I read that Dustin was hurt too..." Who's Minding The Store?"... so to speak. It's Not a contest y'all! lol

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2019 :  10:50:15 AM  Show Profile
Happy Sunday ladies,
We awoke today to 8 inches of snow on the ground. Couldn't make into town for church due to driveway needed to be cleared. Spent the morning cleaning. We are to have snow off and on all week. I am so ready for spring. All this snow makes my butterfly wings want to fly somewhere warm.

Had a busy week with school but my little butterflies are behaving better. That is what happens when your wings get clipped. For Valentine's Day I got three purple roses from my sweet little onry boy who told me he loved me. Who can resist that? I also got a copper rose to which my sweet little butterfly said she took into account my garden skills are bad because my plants die. I laughed so hard. I said well thank you for taking that into consideration. Oh my goodness so hilarious.

well I am off to read a book and have some tea,
love and blessings,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  3:05:50 PM  Show Profile
Good Afternoon My Porchies...

I am glad that I'm not the only one who has been busy! It has just been a Wonderful Weekend! After going out to Dinner for Valentine's Day with My Youngest Son &
DIL, and Kids on Thursday Night...then we all got together (except for Sadie she went and spent time with her daddy Wil who is dying) we had to do some Birthday
Shopping for Sadie as her Birthday was Sunday. So, we did that and then Sunday when she came back from her Dad's we took her out for Dinner to The Olive Garden (her choice)
and showered her with Food, Cake, and lots of Gifts! She had a Great Birthday Party! We love to spoil her! She just turned 32! Oh, to be so young again!!
My Grandkids are so funny! They started calling me Grandma Baby! LOL Shane told them that Grandpa Larry called me Paby...because one day he started to say Peggy and Baby
and it just came out Paby and that just stuck as his nickname for me all these years. So, then the kids started trying to rhyme my name with every word they could
think of. Some of them were quite funny! They had us all in stitches.

Then when I got home last night, hubby and I watched The Elvis Special. I was disappointed that they did show more of him singing in that Original Concert as it was
always my very Favorite. After him being in Isolation for 10 years to have such a Great Comeback Concert was amazing. He never sounded better or looked sexier than in
that Concert. I saw him live in 1975 in Spokane, WA and he had started to put on his weight then, he still sounded amazing, however! And I took my Mom for her Birthday that
year! And it wasn't long after that...that the World mourned the loss of Him. And there has never been anyone else who could even compare to him. He was uniquely one of
a kind. I was glad to see Priscilla, Lisa Marie and her daughter involved in the Tribute last night too. ALso, Karrie Underwood and Blake Shelton did Awesome Performances
on there too. Blake sounded more like Elvis than anybody!

Teacher Tammy...sorry, you are bombarded with all that snow! There must be something with the name Tammy...as Prairie Tammy has a lot of snow too. Maybe Old Man Winter has
a thing for the name Tammy! LOL We never did get anymore snow! Which made me very Happy! Just more rain!!! ~ Sorry, to hear about your Bible Study Group. My Group is not that
way. If we lose a member we are all over them like Hot Wax! LOL We believe that God has called each Woman into our Study Group...so if she leaves we beg her to come back, and we pray for her continually. ~ Anyway, good for you for connecting into an online study. I really personally encourage you or anyone to get into a Study Group of Women that you
can develop a close Bond with...and that is a bit hard to do in an online Study. But it is better than nothing. So, I'm Proud of you for pursuing an alternative. Wish you lived
here...I would invite you into mine! *Tammy go down to the Bottom of this post and check out the New Tea Group I Found*

WELCOME AMANDA...come back and tell us a little bit more about yourself. We are always DELIGHTED to gain another Porchie!

Nora...did you find another cat to adopt??? Praying for you!

Prairie Tammy...cute pictures. I am praying for your ankle to heal up well. It is nice to have a little time off, however! Cute Pictures of
you and Benny too.

Judy girl...are you going to replace your RAT? I like spiders and snakes and lots of creepy crawlies...just nothing that looks like a mouse or rat.
They really creep me out! Get a new Kitty...they are cuter!!! LOL

Well, Mr. Snickers is wanting to go outside...so I better go take him out.

Keep warm and dry Girls!!! Do some good reading and drink some great Tea or Coffee or Hot Chocolate.

OH, speaking of Tea I just joined a Monthly Tea Club called PlumDeluxeTea.com (they are out of Portland Oregon) and they have the MOST Wonderful Teas, and all Kinds of
Tea related Products. So, go online and check them out! You will love them!

Have a Great Week Girls!!! <3

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 18 2019 3:07:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  4:22:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi all, Guess what, I've lost almost 20# in 4 months! AND I've gotten use to not eating the bad foods that made me so tired, rashy and pudgy. I've learned to eat gluten free pasta, toaster pastries and donuts when I want a 'goodie'. Plus I really don't miss milk products AT ALL!! I like my almond milk, yogurt and ice cream.
Peg, I don't think we'll get a pet for awhile. Winter is a bad time for that. We'll see what summer brings.
We have had flurries, 26 all day. I love sitting inside where it's warm and snug and watching them fly.
Well, I need to go check out that tea website.
Later Gators! Stay warm!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"

Edited by - herblady55 on Feb 18 2019 11:55:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  4:26:58 PM  Show Profile
Way to go Judy

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  6:55:25 PM  Show Profile
ThankYouThankYouThankYou!!!*giggle*
Now we are working on Thyroid & Cholesterol. Oh NOOO...more foods I CAN'T eat(she squeaks)???
Patsy said, next time I see the doc, hand her a post-it note and ask her to write down the foods
I AM allowed to eat... it'll be faster and simpler for both of us. Hahaha
Pretty soon, I'll be able to stand sideways, stick out my tongue and pretend I'm a zipper. hahaha

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  7:06:21 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
LOL Judy! At least you can find humor in it all. It's true healthier eating makes you feel better in the end. Susan Branch and all her wonderful pictures of healthy food made me hungry. lol Go look her up people, ya know ya wanna.. lol

I bookmarked that tea site. Looked very interesting!

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  7:28:46 PM  Show Profile
Sisseeee....*waving madly* hahaha Ya, I just love reading her blog. She's SOOOO personable.
She'd fit right in here on the porch!.... if she could find a spare moment!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  4:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Hiiii Sis! Waving right back atcha! Yes, that Susan would fit right in here!

Got 2 eggs today. That makes about 2 dozen since they started laying. Nothing in the world like a FRESH egg is there?? Go chickee girls, GO!

Clouds all week, but warmer weather and light longer now. Can't wait to get outside in the dirt! Spring fever here..

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  6:33:47 PM  Show Profile
No, I haven't adopted a new cat yet. The one I looked at was gone already. I don't know if it would be fair to a kitten, Duke is very jealous.
Jay wants me to get more chicks. They are suppose to be in next week, so here I go again.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2019 :  08:53:11 AM  Show Profile
hey ladies,
It is a snow day for us. We had another six inches today on top of what we had on Sunday. We are to get a day break and be hit again over the weekend with more snow and high winds. Can I just say I m ready for spring. But having a day off is ok. I have had a migrane today so taking it easy with hot tea and books.

Peggy I have been mentoring a young mother from my class of butterflies and we are doing a bible study together now and meeting at our local coffee/tea shop on Saturdays. I believe God has a new plan for me as far as bible study. I am excited. I also took up a new hobby I am learning to knit and enjoying that a great deal. A dear friend of mine is teaching me. She has cancer and doesn't get out much so I get to keep her company and she shares her gifts. She is doing really well but trying to keep germs at bay. She was my boys babysitter when they were three. I am not great at knitting but practice will help and I love it.

Judy so proud of you. Keep up your hard work.

ok ladies off for now time for tea
keep warm yall
love and blessings,
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2019 :  2:00:38 PM  Show Profile
Judy...you go girl!! So Proud of YOU!! That is just awesome that you found something you could stick with. That is my Problem...I get sick of eating like a rabbit. And there
are so many vegetables than I like but can't eat because of my Stomach and Digestive Issues. I feel like Patsy...just write what I can have on a Post-It Note and make it easy.
I think the only Diet or Healthy Living Plan that sounded like I could handle it...is The Ice-Cube Diet! LOL But YOU Go GIRL...I will cheer you on all the way! Maybe my jumping up and down cheering you on will be my NEW diet plan! *jumping, waving, jumping, cheering*

Teacher Tammy...Oh, I am so happy you are mentoring that young mother. Now that is Awesome!!! I do believe God is doing a new thing in your life! And so Happy to hearing you
are learning to knit also. Hope you enjoy it!!!

Well, will have to jump back on here later as my dog has decided I need to go take him out!

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2019 :  5:52:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! Long time no see! We're getting things ready for the calves to start being born in a couple weeks. The first one is due the 4th I think. Then after a few days they're due almost daily and there's even 3 due on one day so I should have lots of pictures soon.

Way to go Judy! It makes me sad that you can't eat dairy though. As a dairy farmer it really bugs me that people can't eat our products. The funny thing is my husband is one of them. He drinks our milk like crazy and has no problems. The same for my homemade yogurt, butter, cream cheese, and ice cream. But, any of it bought from the store makes his nose all stuffy and runny (I know it doesn't sound possible to be stuffy and runny at the same time but it is LOL!) and his head gets wonky as he puts it. There's something in the way they're processing it - my guess is unlisted added ingredients that he reacts to.

You guys can all send a little of your snow my way. We had some but it doesn't last. It rained yesterday so it's a muddy mess right now. I do like winter but I'm really starting to get in the mood for spring.

Well, I need to go check on the woodstove. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2019 :  8:47:38 PM  Show Profile
Judy - you have such a sense of humor.

PeggyAnn - I was going to ask if you'd joined the tea club. I've been looking at it but just haven't been drinking tea like I use to. I need to drink what I have before I order any more. I need to find my electric tea pot.

I went in for a follow-up Tuesday for my ankle. Doctor redid xrays, put me in an air cast/boot, and referred me to an orthopedic surgeon and physical therapy. She thinks I might have a high sprain or a hairline fracture. Got a call from Worker's Comp office in Bismarck and I have to fill out some forms so she can determine if my claim will be approved.

Lil dude and I went with Benny to take grain to the elevator. It was Jasper's first time in the semi so he was very focused. He was watching Benny shifting gears with such intensity and then reached across and put his hand on Benny's to feel how he was doing it. That apparently wasn't good enough so he jumped off my lap and stood up in the middle of the seats and put his hand back over Benny's while he was shifting gears. He'll be driving a semi before he has a driver's license LOL I'm taking him back tomorrow. I thought the picture showed how sweet it was.

I'm also really excited. I've been wanting a KitchenAid stand mixer since my ex refused to give me mine during our divorce. I was getting ready to buy one online with my tax return when I found one on Facebook Marketplace. She was asking $125 and I got her down to $100! That will save me over $150 over a brand new one. I can live with the fact it's white and not the red I wanted. I'll pick it up Saturday.

Okay, almost time for me to get the lil dude in bed. Have an awesome weekend everybody!

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2019 :  12:37:06 PM  Show Profile
Ok yall we are currently in a blizzard today. This is the third storm this week. Oh my goodness winter is having a hey day. It was a hard week. One of my sons who drives a semi was in an accident this week. another semi pulled out in front of him and my son hit him. I can honestly say God was at work. When I saw my son's truck there is no way he should be here, but he is and I am ever thankful to God...there are no words to truly express it. My son has a mild concussion, staples in his head for cut, bruises and soreness. He is going to be fine... but oh my that is one phone call no mama wants to get.

So today I am knitting and reading and having tea and being glad all my family is here. God is faithful and walks with us.

well I am off to make some tea and see how much snow we will get. I don't know if my butterfly wings can handle much more snow and my little butterflies have cabin fever like no tomorrow. We are counting days to spring.

love and blessings,
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2019 :  1:14:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Teacher Tammy...I was holding my breath while reading your post. You are so right, that is the worse news a Mother can hear is her child was in an Accident.
And two big rigs no less! WOW! His injuries don't sound minor but at least he isn't layed up in a Hospital or dead! Praise The Lord for that. And I heard the
Thankfulness in your words! O' My Mother's Heart is with you all the way! Prayers for healing!!! And for Mama's heart to Trust him to Jesus once he get's back
in that Truck!

Prairie Tammy, Those were Precious Pictures of Jasper with his hand over Bennies. He really does seem to love the Farm Life! Hope you don't have any issues trying
to get your Worker's Comp Girl! Praying for you to heal quickly too! WOW...what a bargain on getting that KitchenAid! Great Price for sure!! My DIL has the red
one and it is a Beauty but I would be like you...I can do with the white for a Steal of a Deal! Now, make us something yummy and leave it on The Porch!

Heather...good to have you pop on girl! We know you are Always busy...but we still love it when you can steal a little time and come sit a spell. Even if it is
a quick one. We had little snow flurries yesterday morning but nothing stuck on the ground. Now that's the kind of snow I like. I love that Snowglobe feeling
with nothing hanging around after it all settles. We are suppose to get more Monday & Tuesday but I hope it doesn't stick either. We have snow in the Cascade Mts,
The Four Mt.s we can see and also the foothills all around us. So, I can view all the Pretty White Stuff from afar and be very happy and content.
Can't wait for more of your Farm Life Pictures. They are always a JOY!

Well, My Porchies I need to go do a bit of cleaning while my son is gone to a friends! Have a Blessed Weekend! Do something FUN!

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

msdoolittle
True Blue Farmgirl

1143 Posts

Amanda
East Texas
USA
1143 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2019 :  10:04:08 AM  Show Profile
For all you ladies who can't catch a break from snow, here is some greenery for you! The violets and daffodils/jonquils are outstanding for us this year, which is nice because May-October we were in a pretty serious drought. Ughhhhhh. As much as I dislike cold, I think I'd take snow over drought any day. I also threw in a pic of our Christmas-time chicks. Somehow there is ALWAYS a batch that goes under the radar around Christmas. 5 roosters/4 hens. Of course, lol.

We were fortunate to have a gorgeous weekend. I planted sweet peas, English peas, lettuces, etc. It's back to grey and hazy today. We are entering that period of the year where it's warm then cold and severe weather is always a threat.

So a little about myself: We live on a 15 acre farm in E. Texas. This will be our 11th year here. We have 2 teen daughters, 2 little dogs, an African grey, 3 cats, and more plants and chickens than you can shake a stick at. We are working on downsizing even further so we can travel more. At least now we're at a point with our flock that our farm sitter can come once a day rather than twice (we take the dogs with us; PTL for VRBO!!!). My husband started a business in 1996 and we are still here today. I do the books/secretarial business, and he does the rest! It's a hydraulic repair/machine shop/welding shop. Mostly, hydraulic repair and construction.

In the last year, we have been working hard on paying off all our debts, eating healthier, and downsizing all-around. We'd like to travel more; we have a very good set of friends in the Pacific NW and I am dying to see the NE! Canada would also be fun.

I chose "consistency" as my word of the year for 2019, so that includes FINISHING things, so as far as my crafts, I have decided quilting/sewing/drawing is all I want to concentrate on. Been doing a lot of that. We are also finishing up unfinished things around the house that have needed doing for years. It's good to get this stuff done!!!

I hope that your week goes well, porch sisters!

FarmGirl #1390
www.mylittlecountry.blog
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2019 :  10:37:30 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Amanda. We can't escape the rain. I am getting my chicks this week. Jay doesn't want me to give them up. I can't wait for spring flowers.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

msdoolittle
True Blue Farmgirl

1143 Posts

Amanda
East Texas
USA
1143 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2019 :  11:07:16 AM  Show Profile
Lenora, I love the rain, but we have to have dry days!!! What kind of chicks did you order? I have a rainbow flock myself. I was breeding them for several years for cuteness, but I quit a while back. Now we just get whatever mix the banties make.

FarmGirl #1390
www.mylittlecountry.blog
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2019 :  1:39:52 PM  Show Profile
I don't order, I go to farmers choice ot tractor supply. I want Wyandottes and Austrolopes if I can get them. Last year I got Americanas but they aren't steady layers. Since I sell eggs (and feed fox) I want good layers. Sextets are also good layers. I also like the look of different color hens roaming the yard.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2019 :  4:57:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Porch-Buds!
Heather, so good to see you neighbor. Can't wait to see all your new babies! Bring 'em! *giggle*
TLTammy, YIKES!!! So glad God had a hand in that mess! Thank You God! Prayers going up for him!
PTammy, that BIG grin and that hand pic was SOOOO adorable. Yup... he's a farm-boy all right! ;D
Amanda, glad to see you again. Love the pics. Is that a toad-house I see? I loved the silver-gray
Chick. Preeeety! You have a nice mix there. Drought is scary to me. I'm so glad we live near the lakes here in the N.E. We hardly ever have to worry about that. Yesterday and last night we had high wind warnings. 30 to 60 mph. Where my niece lives, an hour south of me, they got the 60 mph winds which knocked their power out until tomorrow sometime. We had the 30 mph...THAT was scary enough!
Ok Girlie, stay, warm, safe & dry! Love Yuns!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2019 :  9:11:22 PM  Show Profile
BFTammy - How horrible! I know I worry with the weather we've been having about Benny being in an accident. We see trucks off the road all the time. Hopefully he'll recover quickly from his accident.

We had our second calf of the season today while I was shopping. Lucky they checked and found it because it was already starting to freeze when they brought it in. We're not sure if the first calf was stillborn or froze before they found it. Thankfully I was still in Devil's Lake shopping when they found it and they called to have me pick up colostrum mix and a new nipple. It's a girl and so far they haven't named it lol Boomer (the dog) has taken on a guardian roll with it so he's finally found himself a job. The kittens think it's a new playmate but Boomer keeps chasing them off lol.

I got my new mixer on Saturday. Haven't had time to make anything yet. Hopefully tomorrow. I'd wanted to go shopping yesterday but winds were up in the 40 to 50 mph causing whiteout conditions so I stayed in the house all nice and warm. The roads are drifted again so it's like hitting hard waves in an ocean. I'm so tired of snow! My car was making weird noises after I left to go shopping so I turned around and came back and got Benny's truck and took it. Thankfully he was home. His truck wouldn't start despite being plugged in and then discovered that either the snow or dogs had unplugged the cord so had to plug that back in - at least it was warmed up when I needed it. I made a frozen pizza as it was about 7 pm when I got back from shopping, closest Walmart is an hour drive one way so it makes for a long day especially if you have to hit more than one store. The pizza just wasn't settling well with my stomach (we've been having the stomach flu bug bouncing around) so I made myself a mango lassi for the first time. I knew there was a reason I'd picked up that container of mango.

Oh, update: Ortho surgeon appt for March 6th and physical therapy this Wednesday. Need to call the doctor and make sure she's extending my work note until I see the ortho surgeon.

Well bedtime for me ladies! Take care and I hope everybody has a great week!

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Wolford, ND
Go to Top of Page

strength.dignity
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jamie
WAUSAU WI
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2019 :  06:13:43 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Ladies,

It was November the last time I posted. I have lots of catching up to do, I will have to do that hopefully this weekend when my husband is at work. Anywho, I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Talk to you all soon!

P.S. Will this winter ever end? We had a record breaking amount of snow for February and the first blizzard in 10 years on Sunday. I just want to play in my garden, currently under over 3 feet of snow.

~ Jamie
Farmgirl #7695

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2019 :  08:48:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jamie! *waving madly* Good to see you again. Can't wait for that update on what you've been up to.
PTammy, cute calf. So glad y'all were there to save it from freezing. Love how all the fur-kids are there to keep it company.
We're having normal temps for our area now... low 30's.
Stay warm and safe Gals!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page