MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2011 :  09:23:28 AM  Show Profile
Sarah Holbrook, (Young Cultivator of Telaka Holbrook, #2426) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning up for earning a beginner level Shopping Green badge.

"My mom and I always liked the idea of using green shopping bags but we never had the gusto to do do it. But one day my mom and I decide to buy the reusable kind of bags, instead of plastic.

It was really satisfying, so we kept using them. And for my birthday my mom bought me a really cute reusable barbie shopping bag with a vintage doll on it and a sassy saying."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2011 :  1:53:44 PM  Show Profile
Emily Nelson, (Young Cultivator of Kristina Nelson, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Make It Easy for earning a beginner level Rethink Your Space badge.

"I cleaned my room with three boxes.

Mom gave me boxes and I wrote on them. One for Goodwill, one for keeping, and one for throwing out stuff."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  11:03:37 AM  Show Profile
Emily Nelson, (Young Cultivator of Kristina Nelson, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I learned how to sew a button on.

I ended up really liking sewing and sewed a pillow together. I also sewed my pants,my sock, and my stuffed animal."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  11:08:54 AM  Show Profile
Emily Nelson, (Young Cultivator of Kristina Nelson, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I made my own button earrings.

I picked out green buttons that matched. I used pliers to put the buttons together. I made dangles."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2011 :  4:23:42 PM  Show Profile
Madeleine Fakenbridge, (Young Cultivator of Monica, #737) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level It's In The Bag badge.

"I have now collected six reuseable bags and use them. We keep all of our bags in our car so we remember to bring them when we go shopping.

Whenever we go shopping we bring our bags, my favorite bag I have is from PCC and has fruits on it."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2011 :  4:26:45 PM  Show Profile
Madeleine Fakenbridge, (Young Cultivator of Monica, #737) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner and intermediate level Table Talk badge.

"I set the table every night and do the dishes regularly, my brothers used to do them but I do now, and I think it is fun.

I know how to set the table and do the dishes all the time, it makes me feel good. I love it!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  3:34:43 PM  Show Profile
Lily Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Let's Go To Town badge.

"I have a library card.
I requested a schedule of summer activities.

I love going to the library. I started going to story time when I was 2, and now I'm 11. The library is fun."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  3:39:11 PM  Show Profile
Lily Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an intermediate level Let's Go To Town badge.

"I researched Markleville, IN at the library. That night I told my family everything I learned.

There was a Fall Creek Massacre that happened in Markleville in the 1860's. Some guys killed some indians and then most were hanged for doing it. The youngest guy was 18, and he was pardoned by the govenor of Indiana."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  3:42:21 PM  Show Profile
Lily Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Out There Kids for earning a beginner level Whistle While You Work badge.

"I learned how to grass whistle.

It took me a few tries, but now I can do it easily. My mom is jealous!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  3:55:05 PM  Show Profile
Evelyn Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Let's Go To Town badge.

"I have a library card. I requested a new schedule for summer activities.

I love to go to the library. They have some neat summer things sometimes."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  3:58:33 PM  Show Profile
Evelyn Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an intermediate level Let's Go To Town badge.

"I researched my community at the library and told my family what I learned.

I learned that Markleville, IN is over 160 years old. It was founded by John Markle, and his family still lives here."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  10:06:51 AM  Show Profile
Emily Nelson, (Young Cultivator of Kristina, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Out There Kids for earning a beginner level Lean On Me badge.

"We leaned sticks on other sticks and put a big one on top and we put a sheet over it.

We were scared to go in it but two people could fit. It blocked out the sun and the sheet made it bigger inside."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  1:53:18 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an expert level Let's Go To Town badge.

"I attended 3 community events.

I went to the "June Jamboree" with my friend from school. I helped with a group of Kindergarten girls at vacation Bible School. I also joined soccer at a Mega Sports Camp nearby."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  2:00:26 PM  Show Profile
Evelyn Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine Garard, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning an expert level Let's Go To Town badge.

"I attended 3 community events.

I went to vacation Bible school at WCC. I joined basketball at a "Mega Sports Camp" (loved it!). I also went to a camp for third graders."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  2:03:35 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I started a button collection.

I'm glad that now I have my own button collection. All of my buttons are different shapes and sizes."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  2:07:36 PM  Show Profile
Evelyn Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine Garard, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I started a button collection.

It was fun. I found some that matched too."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  2:14:30 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I learned how to sew on a button.

I sewed a button on my purse, because the zipper was broke. Now I can use my purse again!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  2:20:28 PM  Show Profile
Evelyn Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine Garard, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I learned to sew on a button.

The first time Mom showed me. Then, the second time I sewed it perfectly by myself. I sewed 3 on a hat for my stuffed dog, Spike. It's easy to sew a button on, isn't it!"

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  3:38:27 PM  Show Profile
Ava Hoot, (Young Cultivator of Debbie Wines, #2625) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an beginner level Weaving In And Out badge.

"I made a friendship bracelet by putting the strings across each other one by one and at the end of them. I tied them together and then I put one finger in there and wrapped it around so I could tie a knot on my wrist.

It turned out really good because I did my best work."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  3:42:17 PM  Show Profile
Ava Hoot, (Young Cultivator of Debbie Wines, #2625) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an intermediate level Weaving In And Out badge.

"After I did mine, I did Lily's and I'm giving to her because she is my cousin and she is fun to play with and she is my best friend.

It turned very good because I am making it for Lily."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  11:39:45 AM  Show Profile
Emily Nelson, (Young Cultivator of Kristina, #800) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Thank You! badge.

"I wrote in my Farmgirl journal what I was thankful for, for a week.

I started doing more Farmgirl tasks."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  10:19:03 AM  Show Profile
Lauren Onnezi, (Young Cultivator of Dori Onnezi, #3265) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level It's In The Bag badge.

"I collected 3 reusable bags.

I can't wait to use them."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  1:16:28 PM  Show Profile
Lilly Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine Garard, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I made a button bracelet.

I decided to make one that looked like a rainbow. I just love it."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  1:39:46 PM  Show Profile
Evelyn Garard, (Young Cultivator of Christine Garard, #3133) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level All Buttoned Up badge.

"I made a button bracelet.

I got to choose the buttons I wanted to use. This wasn't my first button bracelet, though. Grammy taught me how to make one last year when I spent the night at her house."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2011 :  12:18:49 PM  Show Profile
Abigail Choquette, (Young Cultivator of Jamie Crosby, #3323) has received a certificate of achievement in Cleaning Up for earning a beginner level It's In the Bag badge.

"I went out with my mom to pick out three "green" bags.

I am working on remembering to bring them with us when we go shopping."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Young Cultivator Awardees - Awesome!:  Young Cultivator Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page