KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  05:49:58 AM  Show Profile
How are you all?? Been a long time. And Miss Wilma, How are you?

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...

MissDana
True Blue Farmgirl

348 Posts

Dana
Carrollton Georgia
USA
348 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  05:49:47 AM  Show Profile
How's everyone? Busy with the growing season? Busy creating? Enjoying sweet tea and air conditioning?

Eva and I are groovy! Eva has one more semester then she is finished with her undergrad degree! YEA! Lookin' at grad schools.
I'm busy with the usual - homeschooling the last one, knitting, spinning and baking. Maybe starting a huge job in the fall. (Prayers always welcome!) And longing for Miss Wilma's fried pies!

Proud Farmgirl Sister # 267
www.schultztroupe.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  10:23:49 AM  Show Profile
Aww, Miss Dana, i miss you! You and Eva were so much fun! Please send my congrats to her! I have been so busy here. We are having a fence installed for the horses, they will enjoy a new pasture to graze in, we are putting up a wooden fence, it is nice anf farmy lookin'. Abby is getting so big, she just had her 7th Bday! Just Lovin' Summer!

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  10:32:32 AM  Show Profile
Busy! :) This 15month old is keeping me hoppin', Kelly...Violet, work, garden, canning, laundry, dogs with fleas--whew! I haven't even had time to get to see Wilma this summer. But am planning an excursion soon enough--need to take some time off and get outta dodge!

We should all think of another gathering, maybe sometime in Autumn--this last year was so difficult for everyone--too much going on, both good and bad.

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2010 :  10:45:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Hi, fellow Knob Lick pals! I'm hoping to see Jonni and Violet and Wilma soon, too. It sounds like we're all working hard this summer. Our farmhouse is making progess, at last. I don't miss my desk job at all. :) It's dry here, so I've been carrying water in buckets to all the new plants. Hoses just don't reach far enough. Wilma - If you read this ---do you need any pint canning jars? I bought a boxfull(really full) at a thrift today. Some smaller jelly jars in there, too. I'll load them on the truck next Saturday.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2010 :  12:15:54 PM  Show Profile
Janice! I think of you everytime I look at my beautiful daylilies, they are so pretty and in full bloom! I love how ruffelly they are. Glad to hear you are making progress on the farm hose, you should post pictures. Jonni, i bet Violet is just a sweetie pie! Can't wait to meet her! An Autumn gathering would be devine!

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2010 :  7:21:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Kelly - Glad your lilies are doing well and you like them. :) Mine are blooming, too. I think of our gathering often. Truly was one of the best times of my life. I'd love nothing better than to do it again, too. I'll try to post some pics soon.

Farmgirl Sister #50

'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2010 :  05:59:57 AM  Show Profile
HEHE, I meant Farm house, I should proof my posts!
I think I will try to divide them this fall and move some closer to the house, I had to plant those near the barn because our house wasn't built yet, they should do fine, lillies are pretty hardy.

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  9:30:16 PM  Show Profile
Girls would you believe I have just read this , I am so ashamed of my self, This has been a very busy year, but some way some how lets have a gathering this fall. When is a good time for everyone, Kelly cant wait to see you and Abby, Brie is 5-6 now, she is going to be a big girl. I miss all of you bunches, have almost got the new store finished so maybenow is a good time to start planning a get together. Love you all Miss Wilma

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  5:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Since I'm unemployed now, almost any time is good for me. Wilma, you know I'll help you any and every way I can. And I'm sure we can get David to pitch in, too.

Farmgirl Sister #50

'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  9:51:39 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Janice, so when is a good time for everyone

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  04:26:07 AM  Show Profile
No need to be ashamed Miss Wilma! We all tend to "wander" from the site. I try to keep up with whats going on and post every once in a while. To busy to join in on a lot of the fun. I do have a farmgirl swap sister who lives in Iowa that I keep in touch with regularly and then there is Kris, who I talk to and meet with. So life is busy. I do so enjoy meeting farmgirls from this area. And your area! Abby and I had such a memorable time with you, and any time you have a gathering, we will be sure to try to make it!

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Knob Lick Country Girls! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page