jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  10:36:19 AM  Show Profile
I just found this thread today. And wow! such good thoughts to read through and pray on. I am going to read and catch up with you all and post again later! Thanks for starting another study, I love it!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  11:39:01 AM  Show Profile
HOw do you ladies do it? You help put things in a understandable way. Sometimes I wonder am
I overthinking a passage. Great insights keep them coming. And THANKS!!
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  3:37:33 PM  Show Profile
I will try to make my comments short and sweet...well short anyway! LOL God often attaches a promise to what He asks of us, sometimes not. But with Abram..the promise was generations of descendents...the fulfillment which came much much later. In Joshua 3, the Israelites were tested by the promise to go into the Promised Land by having to cross the raging flood-filled Jordan River. God promised safe crossing, and had 1 priest from each tribe carry the ark in front of all the people. The priests walked and walked until not just the front priests were in the raging Jordan, but the last 2 men...sixed in line. It must have taken much faith for those first men way into the river. Then the water stood up as a wall. God gives us the grace to get through it, even though we may question our hearing because of the surrounding circumstances. We must just keep plugging away...regardless!

Buffypuff/ Claudia ~ Farmgirl & Sister #870 ~
"It compliments God to ask great things of Him." ~ St. Theresa of Avila

Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  5:06:38 PM  Show Profile
So glad to see you are continuing on with Bible Study. Hoping things may settle down a bit and I get back with you all.

Wonderful to read what you have written.

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  07:21:21 AM  Show Profile
Hi Rae! :) Nini - your comments are so full of true teaching, and don't they illustrate once again how nothing in the Word is random. It all fits together perfectly, and it never fails to make me stand in awe of God's Word, the bible.

As I have been reading these comments about following God's calling, I am struck by the fact that when you do, your are not following all by yourself; what you do includes all the lives around you. Abram's family went with him; their lives were changed too. But daily in our lives, what we do affects all those around us. So we might as well choose God's will! He will not fail us. I remember Jesus saying to some of his desciples as He chose them, leave all that you have and follow me. Which is harder? To take those along who might not feel your vision, or leave all you have known behind? Either one would be very hard.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

Edited by - jpbluesky on Jan 30 2011 07:25:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  7:26:46 PM  Show Profile
Rae! So glad to see you are back! I haven't seen on the boards in a while. You were the one who started all of this, we just wanted to continue!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  04:02:30 AM  Show Profile
So I read the next selection this morning... I read the Introduction to Exodus in my student Bible. I think Moses was a great man, he was a great leader. But I think what we all forget is he was not always a great leader. Infact he was a shy, sheepish man that was not sure of his place. Then he came across the burning bush, and God. This was his turning point.
Exodus 3:1-4,
Moses and the Burning Bush
1 Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the far side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2 There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. 3 So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”
4 When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, “Moses! Moses!”

And Moses said, “Here I am.”

Exodus 3:17

17 And I have promised to bring you up out of your misery in Egypt into the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—a land flowing with milk and honey.’

I think what I hear from these passages' is with God we can over come and become anything.
I am anxious to hear from all of you. What do you hear?

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page

dnelson252
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Debra
Western PA...home of the STEELERS!! The Keystone State
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2011 :  7:26:39 PM  Show Profile
Just a little thought...but I think any of us would be a changed person if we were out in the middle of nowhere, come upon a burning bush....and God's voice speaks to us from it!!!....LOL!!! I don't care how stuck in the mud you are....you would be changed!!...Just to bring a smile on a Monday...Debra

Please Lord, give me patience....and give it to me NOW!!! Farmgirl #2116
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  04:20:17 AM  Show Profile
I think it's so interesting WHAT Moses said. He didn't try to figure out WHY the bush wasn't burning, he didn't say "WHO are you?" to the voice, he didn't say "What is this, some kinda joke?!" He didn't run away, he didn't fall on his face in front of the sight, he didn't try to put the flame out, he didn't go back to his flock to get them away from the fire...

He simple said "Here I am." Nothing else. I think that's so incredible-that acknowledging God in our lives is as simple as saying "Here I am, God. Use me." And not being afraid to say "Here I am." You NEVER know what God will say to you. Our pastor, last Sunday, listed out 10 ways God speaks to us:

1. Circumstances
2. Godly Counsel
3. Thoughts
4. Supernatural
5. Natural disasters
6. Whispers
7. Bible
8. Prophecy
9. Visions
10. Dreams

And furthermore, He will ALWAYS confirm his word to you. (ie: the fleece and the dew, or in this circumstance, supernatural and whispers)

Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  07:34:34 AM  Show Profile
Megan, how true! I love the way you sadi it. Moses didn't think twice who it was. I really didn't grasp that till now. And how true it is that God speaks to us in many ways. My husband and I were bothing looking at our family [my parents] problems. We were both praying on it. And we both had the same feelings on what the answer could be. But we both kept it to ourselves until one special moment, a moment we both shared at the sametime. We then knew what we had to do. God knew the answer, he knew how he wanted to use us to help my parents. And we got it confirmed in the way we shared this together. Does this amke sense to all of you?

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  08:37:31 AM  Show Profile
Angie, that makes perfect sense. I have been watching a series in the am before I leave for work on how the cares of this world can take our concentration off of spiritual things so that we do not comprehend, do not see or hear with our hearts and then we begin to have hardened hearts, unable to respond to God. One does not have to be in rebellion, you just have to lose focus to have that happen. OUCH! Nailed. Moses knew and responded to God's call on his life. How often have I said "just a minute Lord, I have to....." I will pay closer attention to what I am focusing on.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  08:50:07 AM  Show Profile
Angie that's so beautiful! I love it when the things I learn help not only myself, but others as well. If you want to hear the sermon:

(PM me for the web address, it seems something is wrong with the link currently)

Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com

Edited by - walkinwalkoutcattle on Feb 02 2011 11:17:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  12:35:05 PM  Show Profile
I love that, Megan - that's awesome!! Thank you! I just emailed you for the link to that sermon - I would LOVE to hear it, too! :)

I think, too, though, that we should remember that Moses would have "known" it was God and well-remembered Him from their last encouter, not to mention from all His acts of devotion, love and protection during the Israelites time of wandering. From Moses' experience with God fulfilling His word thus far, he had built a trusting relationship with God. There was no reason to doubt. He had built a relationship with God at that point, you know what I mean? Why would he doubt or mistrust Him? Why would Moses NOT act?

'Makes me think about why we doubt sometimes and don't just act when we, too, are called... Is it that we don't really "know" Him in some way that causes us not to fully trust and act? Do we not always seek or recognize Him in all things, perhaps? Is it that we do not truly put Him first in all things? And if we did, what would our actions be like? Would we have the same unquestioning, unwavering, amazing faith that Moses had? And why is it so hard for us to "let go and let God?" Shouldn't it really be the easiest thing we do? It isn't, though, is it? 'Makes me consider how I, personally, need to more diligently build a stronger relationship of love, trust and understanding in and with God. He has given us all the means to find, understand, know and love Him, after all. It's amazing to see the growth in ourselves as we draw closer to Him, isn't it? It's truly a life-long journey for us!

Blessings and love - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Feb 02 2011 12:37:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  2:04:16 PM  Show Profile
Loved all of your thoughts ladies. I think so often in our human ways, we just allow fear of the unknown to take over in us. It is sooo true that at first Moses was apprehensive that God chose him for this task. Yet, he overcame and allowed himself to be used of God. What changes could be brought in the world if all believers truly surrendered to Him and allowed themselves to be used by Him for His purposes??!! It is one of the hardest things we deal with as believers, that trust thing, and yet, what better place can we put ourselves if we put ourselves in His hands?

Blessings, Linda

www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  2:13:54 PM  Show Profile
As I looked at the few verses we were asked to read, on the surface I didn't find much. Moses investigates a burning bush, he hears "Yah", the Lord and hears that God will bring Moses up to the land of all the various tribes (none of which are too friendly) and into the land of milk & honey. It was in the verses surrounding it and to the end of the chapter that filled out my understanding. It is that, and the following scripture that made me think these thoughts, 1 Cor. 3:19 "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight."

I am not minimizing what Moses did at all...he was marvelous, but in those days, Moses had a simple faith, or not (as when he struck Mt Horeb rock twice instead of once...for water..further in exodus, & when he feared speaking and asked for his brother to talk for him.) He saw a burning bush that was not burning up..and he was curious..so he investigated and that is when scripture says God talked to him.

These days, we have been indoctrinated with much worldly knowledge...and worldly wisdom. Our last several generations have put a man on the moon, developed the H and A bomb, sailed ships the size of cities, and discovered minute subatomic particles let alone DNA & RNA. If a scientist (or maybe the casual person) were passing by, maybe he might think that the bush contained a high content of pitch under a hot arid sun...or someone could have put gasoline or oil around it to continue to burn. I can't think of any other examples, but I think you know what I mean. It may be harder for us to just say...why is that bush burning? It is when Moses "turned aside" to investigate that God spoke. Jesus spoke that we should come to Him as a little child...simple faith. Jesus asks us to get younger, as a child, at least concerning our faith. Please God make me young.

Buffypuff/ Claudia ~ Farmgirl & Sister #870 ~
"It compliments God to ask great things of Him." ~ St. Theresa of Avila

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2011 :  8:13:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi all! I just got caught up with the reading, and the thing that struck out to me is when God told Moses, here I am. God is here! He is always here with us. And like Megan said, He is always finding ways to speak to us. I think in our hectic society, we have to find ways to stop for a minute and see where God is trying to talk to us, because if we don't stop, we might never hear something important. Just think what would have happened if Moses hadn't stopped!
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2011 :  09:07:26 AM  Show Profile
This reading just reaffirmed my belief that we must always be ready for Gods calling. Then I believe we will know its HIM we hear. Hugs,Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2011 :  1:26:27 PM  Show Profile
In the translation I use, NASB, it says Moses was inquisitive about the bush and went to see what it was in verse 3. God saw that he was inquisitive and called to Moses....verse 4 "When God saw that he turned aside to look God called to him....."

How many times have I passed a "burning bush" and just gone on down the road, not knowing God was trying to reach me and teach me? I know a burning bush may be hard to ignore, but I have probably ignored some big signs along the way in my life, and now I pray that I can see these signs when He provides them!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2011 :  5:10:23 PM  Show Profile
So very true!! Sometimes I think the Lord needs to knock my head to get my attention, LOL! So very grateful for His grace and patience with me!

Blessings, Linda

www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2011 :  09:00:09 AM  Show Profile
Thankfully He is patient and his arm is not short. So often I need to be plucked out of the morass I allow the world and all of the cares of this world to ensnare me in. God is good. He truly was patient with Moses and Moses had so many reasons why he was not able to do as God asked.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  9:00:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi all! I read the next selection, and I looked up some things about Ruth. It is set during a dark time in Israel's history, and I think it can resonate with us today. Society is selfish and boastful, and then there's stories like Ruth that can remind us that we can live moral and good lives in midst of sin. In theology right now, we just learned about what the Kingdom of God is. It is here, now on Earth! It is living out the Beatitudes, and God calls us to live simply and humbly through them. She is an example of how live faithfully to God during hard times where it may not always be easy to live as God tells us and calls us to.
I think that Ruth is a great example of how to live God's love as well. First off, she is a widow, but and she stays with her widowed mother-in-law, Naomi. For the times, this would be odd, because usually a male from either Naomi's or her husband's family would take care of the widows.
Share your thoughts ladies!
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2011 :  4:48:58 PM  Show Profile
I am so looking forward to reading/talking about Ruth! She is a symbol to us of faith and loyalty and helpfulness. You know Naomi must have been so thankful that Ruth stayed with her. Rith was a woman who knew the right thing to do and did it, not focusing on what was "right" for the times. Will write more later. Bless you all, you are such a comfort to me.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

Edited by - jpbluesky on Feb 11 2011 4:52:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2011 :  8:24:38 PM  Show Profile
Jeannie, I can imagine Ruth being somewhat of a Rosie the Riveter. Rosie the Riveter was not a real person of course, but she was a symbol for women to do the right thing, not what was considered socially acceptable.
Megan aka Loretta Rae

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2011 :  12:20:21 AM  Show Profile
Okay, so, this is going to be long, but I'm so excited about everything I've discovered, I have to share, so please forgive me and bear with me. I'm dying to hear your thoughts about all of this.

At first when I read this passage of Ruth, I couldn’t figure out how she was “called by God.” I did understand the story and its foreshadowing about Christ and the Church. I did understand her marriage as a Moabitess to an Israelite would have been an abomination. I knew she had a place in the lineage of Christ. But I just couldn't see a "direct" call of God, per se. But then I started to really delve into this book a little more deeply - and boy, did I become excited!

First of all, being a Moabitess, Ruth's marriage to an Israelite was strictly forbidden. We can all debate why her husband may have chosen to marry her, but I'm not sure how relevant that is. The point is, she wasn't an Israelite - and that was bad. Deuteronomy 23:3 says, “An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever.” Further, in Leviticus 21: 14,15, the Levites - who were to set the example for the nation - were prescribed specifics as to who they could marry. It was emphatically expressed that he must marry from within his own people (not outside of his tribe): “He must not marry a widow, a divorced woman, or a woman defiled by prostitution, but only a virgin from his own people, so he will not defile his offspring among his people. I am the Lord, who makes him holy.” Ruth would have been looked down upon by the Israelites, almost as if she was an "infection," and her marriage to an Israelite would have been considered anathema.

But an interesting thing happens when her husband dies. While at the bidding of their mother-in-law, her sister-in-law returns to her own people, Ruth’s response to Naomi is very different. I believe her heart FELT the call of God. She must have “met” Him through her husband and his people - especially through her mother-in-law, who would have become her own mother through her marriage. Naomi would have “trained her up in the way she should go” as an Israelite woman. And it is obvious they shared the deeply profound bond of maternal love. Can you just imagine what a wonderfully warm and loving mother-in-law and witness Naomi must have been to Ruth! Something about Naomi’s love, her love for God and the beauty of the faith that she had, must have birthed something in Ruth’s heart. That "gift of life" could only have come from God. Ruth was now free to leave and return to her life among her people, with the hope of finding a husband and having a future; but Ruth didn’t choose that path. She chose Naomi, God and the unknown. That took some serious faith! I believe, although the Bible doesn’t expressly say it, she loved the God of Naomi, if only from second-hand knowledge and from the witness of Naomi’s life. She wanted what Naomi had. I also believe that her memories of her Moabite life were not ones that she particularly longed for (if you research the Moabites, you'll understand - they worshipped idols, Chemosh was their God, and they practiced child sacrifice - YUCK!)...after all, she now had truth! She had received the gift of the knowledge of what it means to live life as a child of God. She was willing to take the risk of whatever was to come - even if it meant living as an outcast! In her heart, whether accepted or not by the people, she was now part of the family of Israel, and there was no turning back! Ruth 1:16, 17 says, "But Ruth replied, 'Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. I will go wherever you go and live wherever you live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. I will die where you die and will be buried there.'” Her heart desired Naomi. Her heart desired Israel. Her heart "felt" the call of God and desired Him.

Now Ruth knew that returning to the land of Naomi’s kin, she would be considered very lowly, almost nothing. She would be considered more of a servant, and definitely not have the position of a blood relative or part of the community of Israel. When Boaz inquires as to who she is, he asks who she “belongs” to - not from whose family she comes. Further, his servant distinguishes her as different and separate from the Israelites - she is a Moabite. Boaz finds Ruth a remarkable woman for having left her people to remain with Naomi, though. Ruth 2:11 says: "Boaz replied, 'I’ve been told all about what you have done for your mother-in-law since the death of your husband—how you left your father and mother and your homeland and came to live with a people you did not know before.'” Remarkably, those words are very similar to those used by God when he called Abraham in Genesis 12:1: “The LORD had said to Abram, 'Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.'“ Hmmm... That was really interesting to me.

Then in Ruth 2:12 Boaz says: “May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge” It is startling when you think about it in the grand scheme of things: Boaz recognizes her faith and that she seeks refuge under God’s wings. She seeks a shelter, a place among Israel. She is “called” to Israel, and seeing that, Boaz asks God’s blessing for her, and in a way shows his acceptance of her as having a place in Israel. Further, when Ruth follows Naomi’s instructions to bid Boaz to be kinsman-redeemer, her words affirm her place in the family (of Israel): Ruth 3:9: “…Spread the corner of your garment over me, since you are a guardian-redeemer of our family.” She has no qualms - she knows she belongs; and Boaz has already affirmed her as such!

I love the foreshadowing in these passages! God saves the world through Israel through His Son. Jesus is our Guardian-Redeemer as Boaz was Ruth's kinsman-redeemer! As with Ruth, our faith was born in our hearts and we also feel the call. We are truly children of God, having been grafted into the vine! YES!!!

And I love what Boaz says to the town elders when he has been told by the first in line that he can instead take the place of guardian-redeemer: Ruth 4:10: “I have also acquired Ruth the Moabite, Mahlon’s widow, as my wife, in order to maintain the name of the dead with his property, so that his name will not disappear from among his family or from his hometown. Today you are witnesses!” We who are saved: did we not come from among the dead? Our names are now recorded in the eternal Book of life - never to disappear because of His unconditional, boundless love, grace and faithfulness to us as our guardian-redeemer!

Then I just love what the elders say in response to Boaz in Ruth 4:11: “Then the elders and all the people at the gate said, 'We are witnesses. May the LORD make the woman who is coming into your home like Rachel and Leah, who together built up the family of Israel. May you have standing in Ephrathah and be famous in Bethlehem. Through the offspring the LORD gives you by this young woman, may your family be like that of Perez, whom Tamar bore to Judah.'” Talk about affirmation and blessing spoken! They call blessing upon Ruth and Boaz, so they would have a great name, a great family and a great heritage among Israel! (See the parallel to Abraham, here?!) Surely the elders recognized Ruth's “call” by God - even if, at the time, they may have only understood her call to be the one to perpetuate Naomi's family line. What a line, indeed! What an amazing call Ruth received! She was a vine grafted into the line of David! And she and Boaz were David’s great-grandparents, ancestors of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! AND Ruth is one of the only four women listed in the geneology of David: Tamar, Rahab, Ruth and Mary! She was an extremely important member of the family!

Ruth’s “call” by God was absolutely amazing to me! It may not have been a spoken directive right from God’s mouth to Ruth's ears; however, it was a call in her heart that was witnessed by more than two or three, and ordained and blessed eternally by God! Again, it's just so exciting to see this the Bible unfold all the truths of our salvation! It's like watching a beautiful rosebud blossom and bloom - and truly even more fragrant! Ohhhh… God is so, so good. I just love Him, don’t you?!

Thank you for this Bible Study Megan! And thanks to all of you for putting up with my excitement! :)

Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Feb 12 2011 12:30:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2011 :  06:16:23 AM  Show Profile
That was wonderful Nini. Just wonderful. Thank you! I always learn from your posts. I had forgotten that Ruth was from the lineage of Jesus. Today, I am going to sit down and read the whole book again.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Family Matters: Previous Topic Bible Study #2- Called By God Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page