Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  1:08:47 PM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
It is in the low eighty's today and windy, but it's going to be 100 Thursday, I have given up on any rain, I haven't even had 0.5 inch of rain this month I know there is a reason for this crazy weather, but I don't know why.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  2:17:52 PM  Show Profile
I sure will pray for all of you who have such hot hot weather and pray for a cool breeze and gentle rains for you. It is pretty here today and in the 60's which is pretty normal here.
Have a good day a good glass of ice cold lemonade or tea.
hugs
darlene

Life begins each morning...Each morning is the open door to a new world-new vistas, new aims, new tryings.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  3:26:45 PM  Show Profile
104 degrees this afternoon. Hot, hot, hot.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2012 :  4:55:41 PM  Show Profile
100 degrees today. It is so hot, and the humidity, even for me, is unbearable. I really don't like rain, but that's about the only thing that'll cool things off. I've been watching the Weather Channel and hearing about the mid US's temperatures, much higher. I'll be the first to say it, I can't wait for winter.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  09:17:41 AM  Show Profile
They're predicting a high of 106 today, which would break the old record. Some places have water restrictions and they're saying use caution with fireworks.
cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  09:22:56 AM  Show Profile
Another pretty day here, temp in the 80's, slight breeze, and a blue sky. My garden is really growing, the last hail storm didn't seem to do any damage.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  10:26:43 AM  Show Profile
HOT HOT HOT... We are suppose to make it to 100 today. DRY DRY DRY... We are in the midwest, we are not suppose to be this dry in June!!

Wonder what all this means?

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  5:57:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Dry here in Ky, too. And temps over 100 today. The old record was 102 and I think we beat it.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  9:30:33 PM  Show Profile
All those 100 degree temps would make me totally melt. I could not deal with that much.
Hope you get some coolness soon.
darlene

Life begins each morning...Each morning is the open door to a new world-new vistas, new aims, new tryings.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2012 :  3:57:30 PM  Show Profile
been so hot these last couple of days, and now some storms moving through to the south. those south of me hope you are ok
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2012 :  5:11:06 PM  Show Profile
The heat continues, but this afternoon it got a bit cloudy, hazy-like, and a slight breeze. I took advantage of that and weeded around the gardens.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2012 :  8:49:57 PM  Show Profile
Still scorching in the Midwest, high today was about 109 and I saw where there is a brush fire in the Mark Twain National Forest in Missouri. I've been getting up early, about 4:30 or 5:00 am and doing things, then go to work, come home and sleep a while, then get up when the sun goes down. I can't remember it EVER being this hot.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2012 :  09:05:28 AM  Show Profile
It is 87 this morning, and looking overcast outside. I hope the temperature stays in the 80s, I need to get work done outside. The humidity has been awful!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2012 :  11:41:18 AM  Show Profile
It is in the 90's today. I mowed grass before it got too hot. It has only been hot for a couple of days and already my lawn shows it, even tho I have kept the water moving. It has been so dry. The moisture we had didn't last long.

Go to Top of Page

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2012 :  12:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
Yesterday it was 104 today is about the same, still no rain if we don't get rain very soon the farmers crops are not going to make much of a yield.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  08:28:01 AM  Show Profile
We're in the middle 80s this morning, but the temp is supposed to get to 92. Not too bad. Roxanna, 104! I'll be praying for rain for y'all.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  09:54:04 AM  Show Profile
104 to 106 here in Somerset KY!!! NO rain in sight. My yard is gone, my dh is fighting hard for the garden. very sad.

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  5:36:38 PM  Show Profile
It is cooling off here again. The jet stream is just to the west and north of us. Supposed to be in the 80's and 70's this week. Too bad it isn't bringing us any rain, just wind.

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  8:55:55 PM  Show Profile
It's so dry here that lots of communities have decided not to have their fireworks displays. And the police are cracking down on people who set them off illegally. Even sparklers have been banned in some places. A barge on the river sets off our town's display so we'll have fireworks. I plan to go on a hike that night and we can watch them from the top of a bluff. I sure wish it would rain. tonight was the first night in a week that I've been able to walk Boxer. So hopefull it's starting to cool off.
Cindy

Go to Top of Page

Sugar Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

Pamela Jean
Sugarloaf Ca
USA
108 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  10:51:07 PM  Show Profile
Sunny, low 80s and dry.

Pam

Stand for What's Right!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2012 :  7:52:39 PM  Show Profile
We had a break in the heat today, it got up to 92. However, around 5 PM, the wind started, got a short shower, and cooler temps.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2012 :  5:16:56 PM  Show Profile
We had temps in the low 90s today. It's a little after 7 PM now, looks like the rain is coming. I'm hoping for rain.
A beautiful morning and early afternoon for the Fourth of July celebrations.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2012 :  9:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
It was 101 at 7:00pm tonight,very dry. They are saying there might be a break in the heat next week.
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2012 :  08:02:41 AM  Show Profile
The 4th was wonderful day here, hot, blue sky, slight breeze. The churches of our little community sponsored a free 4th of July breakfast. Lots of folks came out, the food was good, and our little park looked very special. The boy scouts raised the flag. Nice way to start off the holiday. Today it will be hot, but cloudy. Not much wind yet.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2012 :  08:26:59 AM  Show Profile
Looks like SW LA may get some rain today. I'm hoping. We got a light shower yesterday afternoon, not enough rain. Temp is 87 this morning.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page