Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 07 2013 :  8:46:24 PM  Show Profile
Keep us posted on those tomato's.
Temps were in the low 80s, sunny, a beautiful day.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 08 2013 :  9:12:46 PM  Show Profile
We had a beautiful sunny day. Temps in the low 80s.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 09 2013 :  8:51:28 PM  Show Profile
Temps were in the low 80s most of the day. Rain is on the way for the next two days.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2013 :  9:06:45 PM  Show Profile
The rain, thunder and lightening came in at 4:30 am. It has rained all day. More rain for tomorrow.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - May 11 2013 :  04:26:38 AM  Show Profile
Still raining here in KY. I think if it keeps up I will have a lake view!

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 11 2013 :  05:46:27 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
We had a whopper of a storm yesterday and the night before but we may actually end up with some greenery around here. The drought has been so bad. We are supposed to get some more today but it's bright and sunny, 65, right now. Lovely. More rain anticipated this week. This is the most rain we have seen in 2 years, so praying this pattern holds.

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 12 2013 :  08:12:01 AM  Show Profile
Blackberry winter going on here right now. Beautiful days for this week but lows in the 40's at night. My poor garden doesn't know what to do! I cannot remember a May where I haven't had bush beans already a foor tall with flowers and so many other things growing. Right now I have just seen about 7 little tiny seedings pop up the past few days. But I will totally enjoy this week! I hope the rain has stopped in Kentucky, Teri. I know how that is. We are still ankle deep in mud here in most places.

Kris

The good beekeeper is generally more or less cranky. C.P. Dadant

www.kris-outbackfarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - May 13 2013 :  07:52:53 AM  Show Profile
Wow, I have been without a computer for almost 3 weeks, talk about withdrawal! Last week we had thunder showers every evening, once we got rain, a very good rain. Mother's Day was very warm, in the 90's in the valleys, but here on the hill, we were in the high 80's, with a pleasant breeze. I Dutch ovened for 12 people. We had a very nice time, visiting, smelling the lilacs, and enjoying the shade.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - May 14 2013 :  08:39:09 AM  Show Profile
Kristin, I have never heard the term Blackberry winter. Warm days, cool nights, lots of rain?
We had a front come thru last night, with no rain, but bad wind gusts, it blew our heavy lawn chairs around, but didn't get my new hoop house. We have had record breaking heat, but it is supposed to cool down this week.

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 14 2013 :  8:03:25 PM  Show Profile
We have Dogwood winter first. That was last month. Blackberry winter so far has been cold at night, low 40's, then pretty warm sunny days. We were at about 76 today. And 80's the rest of the week. No rain yet though. But it scared some people, thinking we would have a frost. But we didn't. It's just really unpredictable. And of course the blackberry bushes are in full bloom. I'll be replanting beans and lots of other things in the garden that didn't make it.

Kris

The good beekeeper is generally more or less cranky. C.P. Dadant

www.kris-outbackfarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 15 2013 :  11:43:08 AM  Show Profile
Stay dry, Teri. The Moving van is loading. The weather is humid and partly cloudy. Temps in the 80s
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - May 19 2013 :  5:18:40 PM  Show Profile
We had a windy, partly sunny day. This was the third day of a yard sale, it was either showery or windy all days. I thought if we had a yard sale we would surely get a good rain, but it didn't happen. We have a chance this week for rain, sure hope we get some.

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - May 22 2013 :  5:09:16 PM  Show Profile
Yesterday we had wind blowing pretty hard all day long. This morning we had a mini-blizzard, it snowed hard, but the ground was warm enough it didn't stick. It snowed most of the morning, too bad it wasn't rain. This afternoon is sunny but cool, and we have a chance of frost tonight.

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - May 22 2013 :  5:33:07 PM  Show Profile
a beautiful cool day here in KY. we needed it.

Teri
http://whitesheepfarm.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - May 22 2013 :  7:22:30 PM  Show Profile
It was downright cold here in the Columbia Basin. That is relatively speaking, of course. I think it made it up to 59°F. I was about to turn my heating system on, but couldn't bring myself to do it.

I did wear a coat to my doctor's appointment this morning. My hands were still cold though.

Betty in Pasco

Edited by - Betty J. on May 22 2013 7:22:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

JudyT
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Judy
Southwest Wisconsin
USA
196 Posts

Posted - May 24 2013 :  9:03:05 PM  Show Profile
There's a chance for showers tonight heading into tomorrow, and right now it's 52 degrees and it's supposed to get to a low of 45 degrees. But after the drought we had last summer we sure can use all the rain we can get right now. Our alfalfa fields are looking really nice and hope to get at least 3+ cuttings this year.

Judy~Farmgirl Sister #599
I've lived in an urban area most my life, but now I'm living in a rural area up on a ridge in the Ocooch Mountains in Southwest Wisconsin, sharing my life at...http://dailyyarnsnmore.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - May 24 2013 :  9:36:24 PM  Show Profile
The weather was cooler here in Humboldt Co but turned out pretty with puffy clouds in the blue sky. It may turn rainy on Monday. I hope not. Our State is shaking here and there some places in 4.pointers but so far so good.
I would rather have rain.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

JudyT
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Judy
Southwest Wisconsin
USA
196 Posts

Posted - May 27 2013 :  07:04:55 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning! It's cloudy, cool with temps being 53 degrees up here on the ridge in Southwest Wisconsin! There is a 50% chance of rain today on this Memorial day. We still are going to grill and hope to get some small projects done. Have a wonderful day!

I've lived in an urban area most my life, but now I'm living in a rural area up on a ridge in the Ocooch Mountains in Southwest Wisconsin, sharing my life at...http://dailyyarnsnmore.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 28 2013 :  9:38:58 PM  Show Profile
The weather today in the Texas Hill Country was overcast and windy. I mowed part of the yard and that wind got my hair in knots!!!
I am not too use of this wind. LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - May 29 2013 :  02:08:47 AM  Show Profile
Hey Marly,
Hope all is well with you in TX.
The weather has been near perfect here, sunny warm around 79 degrees ... this week will be a bit hotter tho. most of the garden is in ... yay!

Teri
http://whitesheepfarm.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - May 29 2013 :  9:29:51 PM  Show Profile
We had some showers today and it was muggy, I don't like muggy weather.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  09:41:28 AM  Show Profile
RAIN! 5 days of rain. We may build an Ark. Seriously! Sun by the weekend--maybe. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Katlady93
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

Charlotte
Denmark SC
USA
361 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  6:03:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Katlady93 a Yahoo! Message
it is pouring right now. has been muggy for the last day or so. It feels like we went from winter straight into summer.

Some dreams are worth the risk it takes to make them real.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  8:27:16 PM  Show Profile
Last night we had some severe weather in the Texas Hill Country, where my hubby and I have moved to. We are settling in slowly but surely. The winds were about 60 mph! Gracie the cat was not happy about the noise.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

JudyT
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Judy
Southwest Wisconsin
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  05:50:03 AM  Show Profile
It's been nice the past few days here in Southwest Wisconsin. The temps have been in the low 70's with the sun shining, and today there's a chance of rain and a high of 65 degrees. I'm glad I got the lawn mowed yesterday :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page