Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  4:28:27 PM  Show Profile
Kristine,,, You betcha! heeheehee..

Next time I am in Spokane... and heading down to Moscow,,, I'll contact ya...

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:28:59 PM  Show Profile
Grace: I love your threads!!! How funny.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:30:16 PM  Show Profile
Low temperature for tonight is supposed to be 28 degrees. Oh my...
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  7:09:01 PM  Show Profile
brrrr.. colder than us... tonight... you win! heeheehee...

>^..^<

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2016 :  1:38:22 PM  Show Profile
We had ice on the ground this morning. By 9 AM it was gone. The sun is out this afternoon, but the wind is cold! I am so ready for summer!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

grammytammy
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

Tamara
Binghamton ny
USA
585 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2016 :  10:04:06 AM  Show Profile
COLD, COLD, COLD!!

FarmGirl 2495
God loved us so much He gave His only son to die in our stead.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2016 :  1:55:39 PM  Show Profile
Tamara, I'm hearing on the Weather Channel how cold NY and Vermont is and will be. Stay warm.
More rain for our area late tonight and into tomorrow. Temperature is 42.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2016 :  7:24:16 PM  Show Profile
The thing about KY is it likes to tease. It snowed for maybe 5 minutes yesterday and stopped. GRRRRR! It's like it can't make up it's mind what it wants to do. Lord, please send me some snow....just keep it off the roads...thanks...

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2016 :  7:51:56 PM  Show Profile
Although most people probably think Montana is snowed in all winter our little part is usually very intermittently snow covered. Usually it will snow a few inches and then melt away in a few days. I think we are going on 3 weeks of the same snow on the ground. It made a beautiful Christmas and just before Christmas we got to make a big snow fort for our family snowball fight. The girls are finally old enough to want to have a snowball fight and only giggle if they get hit. It has been fun but I am starting to wonder when it will melt away. I would like to spend some time exercising outside but most days it is a little too cold for a long exercise. It sure is pretty though.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2016 :  8:47:53 PM  Show Profile
Still raining catz & dogz over here.... I put a batch of 15bean soup in the crock pot and snuggled in. Our mountain road has been closed down due to snow and rains, what a mess, no one's going anywhere tonight... thank goodness DH is home.

>^..^<

Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2016 :  07:43:50 AM  Show Profile
Fog and warmer temps here. I got the decks cleared of snow yesterday and the roof is starting to shuck its snow so I will clean off the decks again and again and again.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2016 :  08:46:47 AM  Show Profile
Just cold and colder here in Pasco, WA. We also have an air inversion keeping the cold close to the surface as well as all the particulate matter. Hope it leaves shortly.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2016 :  1:20:56 PM  Show Profile
Feels like Spring in the Texas Hill Country today! 72 degrees outside right now. I just went for a walk, the sun felt so, so, so nice!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2016 :  1:25:37 PM  Show Profile
Temperature got up to 73 degrees. Another beautiful sunny day. A little windy this afternoon. Cooler air will be here tomorrow.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2016 :  12:28:08 PM  Show Profile
The colder air is here! The wind is blowing making it that much colder. At least for me. Tonights low 27. I'm not used to this cold weather.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1502 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1502 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2016 :  3:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
Raining and 48. Sunset was over an hour ago...but it is going to PLUMMET over night. We are expecting snow.

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
https://derbauernhofsite.wordpress.com

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DandeeRose Farmgirl Accessories and more!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2016 :  10:56:40 PM  Show Profile
Cold tonight, down to 10 degrees but the wind from the NW makes it feel like it's below zero. High tomorrow (today) of 16.
Cidny

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Linette
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Linette
Belle Fourche SD
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  07:51:39 AM  Show Profile
It is very cold in Western South Dakota this morning, it got down to at least 1 last night, was 4 when I got up and it is up to 12 already, should be in the 30's before days end, however! Sun is shining and there is just a touch of a breeze. Looks pretty out there!

Linette
Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

634 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
634 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  08:45:16 AM  Show Profile
It's January in western Washington, meaning it's fog season. Today, we have dense fog right along the Puget Sound coast and it'll be 46 degrees, although the fog won't burn off until 2pm or after!

Farmgirl Sister #5159
My blog: http://14thandoak.com
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  3:43:45 PM  Show Profile
Rachel, we have fog too here in eastern Washington; only it is also an inversion and doesn't burn off. They usually give us an end date when it will go away, but I haven't heard lately. Makes for some gloomy days here in the desert.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  8:22:50 PM  Show Profile
We got a break from the rains this afternoon.... even the birds took advantage of the weather...
Steller Jay

The Doves, Quails, Scrub Jays etc., and even the Blue Herons were out for a bit.
but by 4pm the ugly skies were back.. oh sigh...

>^..^<

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  4:25:12 PM  Show Profile
29 degrees this morning. Warmed up to 65. I am ready for summer!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2016 :  10:44:32 AM  Show Profile
What strange weather! Hurricanes in January? Who ever heard of such a thing?

My phone sounded an alarm, and it was to warn me to take shelter immediately because of a tornado. Thank goodness I'm at work. The sky is cloudy and we expect rain tonight.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2016 :  4:04:03 PM  Show Profile
we had tornados here by Dallas day after Christmas
who would think of that? been mild winter over all
trying to get my roo (wallaby) pens remodeled and
we keep having rain. about time mud dries more rain
temperatures have been real mild for Jan.
odd winter here.

Dance Like No One Is
Watching.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2016 :  11:43:31 AM  Show Profile
28 degrees here this morning. Warming up. It's 47 now. I am so ready for summer!
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page