Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6797 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6797 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2016 :  11:49:54 AM  Show Profile
It's 54 and sunny so for the first time in ages I was able to sit on my back deck and hand feed mustard greens to my three chickens. They do like their greens. Wasn't able to stay out there long because it's a little on the windy side.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015.

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2016 :  12:42:52 PM  Show Profile
Overcast, a light rain, and temperature dropping. It is about 48 degrees.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2016 :  10:54:39 AM  Show Profile
The sun did not shine, it was too wet to play, dachshunds hate to go out on a wet windy day.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:44:13 AM  Show Profile
A beautiful day today! It is 73 degrees. A taste of Spring.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:46:04 AM  Show Profile
"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." Helen Keller
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:47:13 AM  Show Profile
"There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with." Harry Crews
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:48:06 AM  Show Profile
"Music is such a great healing balm and a great way to forget your troubles." Ricky Skaggs
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:48:45 AM  Show Profile
"Everyone has his burden. What counts is how you carry it." Merle Miller
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:49:39 AM  Show Profile
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever." Alfred Tennyson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:50:22 AM  Show Profile
"Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat." Ann Landers
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:51:03 AM  Show Profile
"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" Marvin Phillips
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:52:01 AM  Show Profile
"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will." Epictetus
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:52:41 AM  Show Profile
"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." Buddha
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:54:31 AM  Show Profile
"I have found, through years of practice, that people garden in order to make something grow; to interact with nature; to share, to find sanctuary, to heal, leave a mark. Through gardening, we feel whole as we make our personal work of art upon our land." Julie Moir Messervy
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:55:26 AM  Show Profile
"I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living." Steven Spielberg
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:56:27 AM  Show Profile
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." Henry David Thoreau
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  11:57:26 AM  Show Profile
"It is easy to get to the top after you get through the crowd at the bottom." Zig Ziglar
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  12:18:43 PM  Show Profile
Sorry, I put a few of my quotes on the wrong page. What a day!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2016 :  11:34:41 AM  Show Profile
81 degrees!!! A wonderful day for a long walk.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2016 :  10:25:43 AM  Show Profile
Well, it is about 79 degrees right now at 1:30 EST and it feels wonderful! Finally....my poor Souther Red Maple is showing it's Fall leaves a wee bit late, don'tcha think? Here is it Ground Hog Day!! LOL!!

Better late than never, I say!!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2016 :  10:38:18 AM  Show Profile
We are snowed in! Wish I was there with you Winnie soaking up the sun!

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels,and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that.

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
www.Amazon.com/Blessed in Colorado
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Feb 02 2016 10:40:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2016 :  11:59:10 AM  Show Profile
Debbie, stay warm!!!! We have a sunny, but coolish day, temp is around 54.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17023 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17023 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2016 :  4:44:00 PM  Show Profile
OMG! there was this bright warm thing around us today... I think it was called sunshine... hoping it comes back tomorrow!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2016 :  11:19:08 AM  Show Profile
Grace, we have that bright warm thing here in the Texas Hill Country today!!!! Sunshine!!!!!!!!! However, the wind is starting to kick up, which takes away the warmth. LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2016 :  12:53:33 PM  Show Profile
Kind of overcast here today. It does seem as though we will get rain. Supposed to change to snow tonight.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page