Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

krissy
True Blue Farmgirl

278 Posts

Kristen
Snohomish WA
USA
278 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2016 :  2:33:30 PM  Show Profile
It's been in the upper 30s and low 40s lately, and when the rain starts to fall, the drops are cold. Yuck.

~Farmgirl Sister #986~

http://achickenwithherheadcutoff.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2016 :  1:49:27 PM  Show Profile
The temperature is around 52 degrees. The wind has picked up, so it feels colder! I cannot wait for summer.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6746 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6746 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2016 :  11:01:47 AM  Show Profile
It's sunny & windy here. Racked leaves this morning and the wind is now blowing them all over my back yard. Maybe Mr. West Wind thinks I need a little more practice raking leaves.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015.

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2016 :  12:14:49 PM  Show Profile
Sunny and windy in the Texas Hill Country, also, Sara. Funny you mentioned raking leaves. I did that yesterday. Picked up bags of leaves!!!! This morning, all the leaves from the neighbors' yards were in our yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  10:42:45 AM  Show Profile
A warm day today, high is expected to be 82!!!! Clear sky, absolutely beautiful. Garden day!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1480 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1480 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  10:05:47 AM  Show Profile
It's just plain soaking wet here...has been raining cats and dogs since last night! I gave my crew the day off and I will be working in the office today. Temps are in the mid 50's so at least it isn't cold. "When it rains, it shines!"

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  12:48:07 PM  Show Profile
Another warm, sunshine day!!!! Temp is 82!!! So nice.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6746 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6746 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  1:01:21 PM  Show Profile
Mary it's sunny and in the high 60's here with just a breeze. I sat out under the big oak tree and hand fed the girls (chickens) cabbage leaves.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  1:04:23 PM  Show Profile
Sara: Enjoy the breeze. Yesterday the wind was variable, coming and going, but today there is little wind. I'm ready to head out for a long walk. Absolutely beautiful weather.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6746 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6746 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  1:13:51 PM  Show Profile
Marly, earlier this week or was it the end of last week - doesn't matter does it - we had sustained winds of 40-45 mph - still picking up fallen limbs. Big ones first and now the wee ones.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2016 :  12:03:40 PM  Show Profile
Oh my! The winds weren't that high around the Texas Hill Country/Kerrville area. Sounds like you're getting a lot of exercise!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2016 :  3:47:07 PM  Show Profile
The little bit of snow we had over the weekend is mostly melted. It was in the 40's today, might get up to 68 later this week. I hope I can go for a walk tomorrow. I am stir-crazy from not being able to drive.
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2016 :  5:43:38 PM  Show Profile
Cindy, I hope you got your walk in today. The weather here in the Texas Hill Country was, again, absolutely beautiful. The high was 81. I did a 45 minute walk and enjoyed every second.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2016 :  6:21:02 PM  Show Profile
Another beautiful, spring-like day. The high was 79! We are supposed to get a 40% chance of rain this Sunday. We need the rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  3:55:07 PM  Show Profile
Windy day today. Temps in the upper 70s. 50% chance of rain Sunday. I hope that is true, we need the rain!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4708 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4708 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2016 :  04:58:25 AM  Show Profile
We had a chilly 20 here in the Chicago area on Monday after a 3+" snow from Sunday. Today they say 60 with blowing winds! This has been one quirky winter for us to say the least!

Dawn in IL

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2016 :  2:32:29 PM  Show Profile
Hi Dawn, my best college friend lives in Chicago. She called me yesterday to tell me about how high the wind was! In fact, she called it a 'quirky winter' also!!!!

We have cloudy skies today. I'm hoping the rain gets to us soon.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2016 :  1:30:31 PM  Show Profile
We were supposed to get a lot of rain yesterday in the Texas Hill Country. None! This afternoon there is a 80 % chance of rain. However, the sun is out and the sky is absolutely clear and beautiful.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2016 :  1:12:44 PM  Show Profile
The Texas Hill Country finally got rain last night, along with thunder and lightening! Very windy today.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9203 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9203 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2016 :  7:58:32 PM  Show Profile
We are getting storms tonight. Under a tornado watch until 1 am EST. We haven't had much winter weather this year and we are getting our Spring weather early I think.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2016 :  11:01:27 AM  Show Profile
Denise, be safe and keep us posted.
The weather here in Texas is beautiful today; sunny, temps in the high 60s, light wind.. It's time to be outside!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9203 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9203 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2016 :  7:17:33 PM  Show Profile
Well, happy to say that the watch didn't last long. We did get a lot of wind and some rain but not much. Will be glad when the days are a little warmer and a bit brighter.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2016 :  09:56:25 AM  Show Profile
Here at the farm we are expecting a high near 60 today (WOO HOO, I see green wheat poking up), but alas the forecast calls for snow on Sunday What a tease!

Kristi
Farmgirl Sister #6

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2016 :  10:24:53 AM  Show Profile
Here in the Columbia Basin it is sunny with chance of rain this evening
Temps are cool at 37 degrees. It's still winter after all.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2016 :  3:36:19 PM  Show Profile
I love the weather here in Utah today! All of my windows are open and the sun is shining. We have a temperature of 58 degrees right now. Once the baby wakes from his nap we will be heading on a walk to enjoy this beautiful weather.

Krista
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page