Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Birthdays
 **Let's keep track of B-days
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic
Page: of 36

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2006 :  6:06:39 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is July 15, 1961. I feel like I am a 30 year old. In fact, my life is so much better now than it ever was before. Hopefully I look as young as I feel! :) Being honest about who you are makes you feel like a child again.
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2006 :  11:46:19 AM  Show Profile
My day is Sept.17th..born 1968.:0)

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  11:29:18 AM  Show Profile
Happy belated birthday, Tina!! I hope your day was fabulous!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  2:09:21 PM  Show Profile
Hey Tina...I hope you had a wonderful day!! You are almost exactly 10 years younger than me!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  3:20:01 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is May 29,......every year....just before Memorial Day, so its always a Holiday......

newheart
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  3:33:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi gals! I had a great day! In laws were here to visit and mom in law spoiled both hubby and I. My hubby is a day older than I. So mom in law brought him his fave choc. chip cookies and baked a yummy orange flavored cake with coconut frosting. We got a large squirrel proof birdfeeder for our yard too. So yep..I got good and spoiled. It was a nice day with family.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  09:02:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
My birthday is January 25. Although I don't like having my big day in the dead of winter, my birthstone, the humble garnet, is my favorite stone - wouldn't trade my best garnets for diamonds.

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

MegretLeigh
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Meg
Dallas TX
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2006 :  07:45:27 AM  Show Profile
My b-day is October 16, 1982.
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2006 :  11:54:31 AM  Show Profile
happy birthday gone past molly mae? i didn't have a comp. for a while, i didn't foget on july 6th. i was sooo preoccupied with all that has been going on in my life, soooo happy belated birthday gurl frend! love from jo!

love is all you need
Go to Top of Page

lilpunkin
True Blue Farmgirl

368 Posts

Texas
USA
368 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2006 :  08:54:08 AM  Show Profile
My birthday is February 25,1974. Lol I typed in 1874! good thing I caught that and fixed it before it posted.

lilpunkin
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2006 :  1:09:18 PM  Show Profile
Happy happy birthday to all the beautiful October farmgirls out there!!! It is a gorgeous month for a birthday and my personal favorite, since my birthday happened to be yesterday. We had a party in the morning, lunch with my mom and my hubby made my favorite dinner. It was a lovely day, as I hope each of yours is as well!!

Applelady, Aunt Jenny, Kate...October 1
Akcowgirl, Sara...October 9
gwennie79, theherblady, Elizabethq, Elizabeth...October 12
Susie Q, lonestargal...October 13
MegretLeigh...October 16
enchanted willow...October 18
AuntieJen, Mmmom...October 19
Jonni Lynch...October 20
dragonfly1054...October 29

Happy birthday to youuuu!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

hbheck
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Betty
Steinauer Nebraska
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2006 :  4:04:05 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday to all the October Birthday girls. Hope you all have wonderful days!!! Mine is April 13th and it is my granddaughter's and was my Mother-in-law's as well. She passed away at age 103. Our daughter's birthday is April 6th so we had 4 generations in one week. It was pretty exciting. By the way my husband has retired so now we are both selling rust preventative paint both on our website harleysporhouse.com and in person. We love to go to car shows and swap meets so it makes it a lot of enjoyment for us to go together. If you love animals you can go to hua.org and see a lot of mostly dogs that have been rescued. Such sad stories. We have adopted 4 from hua and been fairly successful at teaching them there is love and fun not just pain and sadness in the world. They are doing well and we love doing it. Peppy is our latest and he is on page 1 towards the bottom of the page on dogs for adoption. On top of all that hurt him now we know he is blind as well but he is learning to get around and doing pretty well. Take care everyone. Betty

Small town living and loving it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2006 :  4:58:15 PM  Show Profile
Oh Meg...I forgot we had the same birthday!! I hope yours was happy as heck!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Maggie41
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Bloomington Indiana
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2006 :  07:48:43 AM  Show Profile
My birthday is November 21, 1941. I'm right on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius, but I definitely fit the Scorpio traits.
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2006 :  08:58:58 AM  Show Profile
You too, Aunt Jenny!!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2006 :  8:49:54 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday, October farmgirls!!! Don't you just LOVE autumn? And now, you all have a reason to have a big party for yourselves (not that any of us NEED a reason, right?)!!!

Happiest of Birthdays!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2006 :  08:53:41 AM  Show Profile
tina u were born the yr. i was married the first time, i've since been married again. first hubby passed on, second hubby well he found someone else,? not too long ago! lilpunkin my son youngest was born in 1973 sooo he is a yr. older then u eh? anyways happy birthday to all october's girls, my sisters is the 9th of oct. my son got married yest. so had quite a weekend! by ya'll love from jo!

love is all you need
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  3:27:18 PM  Show Profile
Maggie41 my father's birthday was November 21 and mine is the 22. A year before you. I always thought I was daddies little girl. He passed away when I was very young. (and so was he)

Life may not be the party we hoped for.....but while we are here we might as well dance!
Go to Top of Page

bybiddie
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

susan
upstate ny
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  12:28:26 PM  Show Profile
I am a New Year's "baby". Having a birthday on a holiday is a pain in the beehind...everyone thought it was a great idea to combine my Christmas and birthday presents The only upside was that I never was subjected to surprise birthday parties at the office !

Lovin' my life
Go to Top of Page

vintageviolet
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Michele
Healdsburg CA
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2006 :  09:36:42 AM  Show Profile
April 21, 1967

Michele
In Napa Valley
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  11:46:41 AM  Show Profile
August 12, 1972
I was an "80's Girl"....that's retro now!
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  11:52:44 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is March 25, 1963. I feel so young most of the time, but I could be a Mom to some of you. But 43 is only old if you think it is. I will still be a young thing at 93! Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.
Go to Top of Page

farminchick
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Chick
Seminole Tx
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  08:35:42 AM  Show Profile
I'm a Christmas baby at December 20, 1983. I completely understand the all-in-one Christmas/birthday gift. As a child it was hard to have birthday parties because the other kids would leave town for the holidays by the 20th. I'm contemplating adopting June 20, to view the other end of the spectrum.

What you do in life echoes in eternity.
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  09:01:16 AM  Show Profile
My youngest birthday is Dec.7th Pearl Harbor Day. She was due on the 25th and I was going to name her Joyous Noelle (she is so thankful I didn't). Her name is Jolene Noelle...close! She also understands the gift thing and lets us know. funny thoughts.

Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  1:05:03 PM  Show Profile
Happy happy birthday to all the fabulous November farmgirls! We are having a beautiful cold crisp fall day here and it's the perfect day/month for a birthday!
We're thinking of you all and hope each of your birthdays is marvelous!

Beth...November 2nd
Libbie...3rd
Kim...4th
HiDezGal...4th
DaisyFarm...5th
granola girl...6th
ladybugsmomb...10th
pamelasue...13th
Julia...16th
whimsy_girl...16th
DebP...17th
maggie41...21st
Marybeth...22nd
loveJanet...29th

ps. Lucas and I are hoping to celebrate a big birthday along with you this month, our little one is due at the end of the month!!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page