Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Final Mail Art Exchange for 2012! November 2012
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Final Mail Art Exchange for 2012! November 2012 Next Topic
Page: of 3

BillieJo35
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Billile Jo
Delmar de
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  5:41:12 PM  Show Profile

Maddie,

I recieved my mail-art today. Thank you so much. I love that you used vintage items, and had to almost beat my son up (5 yo) in order to take a picture for the site. lol He says he wants to show it for show N tell, but we'll see. The candy was a nice treat too. :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kuntryattic

http://www.etsy.com/people/kuntryattic?ref=si_pr

http://www.examiner.com/scrapbooking-in-wilmington/billie-jo-justice
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  6:54:51 PM  Show Profile
Chris
Thanks so much for the Christmas holiday mail art, ornaments, bookmark and hotpad.
The Christmas Cow-a-lers card is so cute! Happy holidays!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  01:11:47 AM  Show Profile
My Mail Art is going out tomorrow to my Swap Partner!
So, check your mail box in the near future!

blessings and hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

pinkprettygirl2004
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Christina
New York
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  2:12:03 PM  Show Profile
Package mailed to Linda in WA today. This has been a fun experience. Can't wait til it starts up next year. Thanks so much! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” ~Winnie the pooh~
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  10:35:02 AM  Show Profile
Hi Judy, sent yours out the other day also. My daughter was up from Ma and we had an early Thanksgiving with daughter,son in law and granddaughter. It is hard to live so far away from family, we are 5 hours but two years ago only 2 minutes, quite a change so I understand what you are saying. I hope the mail art gets to you ok, going to other countries what you have to fill out for such a small item! Hope you enjoy it. We live only 40 minutes, could have gone over and mailed it there!
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  1:50:11 PM  Show Profile
THANKS so much for all the extra paperwork & time Jill Lillian!!
Glad you enjoyed family time!
I'll let you know when it gets here
Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  4:37:19 PM  Show Profile
Christina I mailed mine out today. Hope you enjoy it and thank you for participating. The things from MJF's always make me smile and I love going to the post office and getting surprises. I wish I had more time to send out more to put smiles on other faces. Thank you

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
www.gwynnsgifts.com
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2012 :  02:53:51 AM  Show Profile
Hi Rachael...
Mailed mine out this week.. should be at your "farm" next before EOM. Hope you enjoy.

M J aka Madelena

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2012 :  02:54:32 AM  Show Profile
CAN WE DO THIS NEXT YEAR TOO?

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2012 :  2:19:14 PM  Show Profile
I received my mailart from Christina and it was a gret hat and scarf and a card signed by many. Thank you so much I love it.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
Go to Top of Page

pinkprettygirl2004
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Christina
New York
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  1:21:27 PM  Show Profile
Just received my mail art from Linda today. The cards are very cute. And your daughter did a great job on the earrings, they are beautiful, my daughter liked them too. :)

I'm glad you like the hat and scarf set.

Thank you so much!
Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” ~Winnie the pooh~
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  6:18:57 PM  Show Profile
Jessie in MI, I'm running late, I'm hoping to have your mail art out by tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest. I hope you enjoy it!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  07:08:00 AM  Show Profile
Hello Ladies!

Well, my digital camera finally died so I am sad to say that I am unable to post a picture of the wonderful mail art I recieved from PeggyAnn Smith. It is a beautiful card that is Thanksgiving on one side and Christmas on the other. I can't believe I can't post a picture of it for all of you to see how wonderful it is!

Thank you so much Peggy for the wonderful decoration and thank you too for all the other little goodies in the envelope, including a picture of you! Fantastic! Now I know the face for the name.

Thank you again, PeggyAnn, you are an awesome farmgirl and your gift will be well loved for years to come!

Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  07:18:03 AM  Show Profile
Dear Nancy Witco,
Thank you so much for the wonderful journal. I really love it and think the letters are so clever!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up with three partners this time around (you were my original, then we had an uneven number so I partnered with Peggy and then Mary's partner dropped out so I partnered with her! Too much mail art-- can it be a bad thing? :) Anyway, so despite having made yours LAST MONTH, I am late getting to the post office, but I will do that today, and it should get to you soon. Thank you so much for the wonderful gift. It will be treasured!
Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  07:21:14 AM  Show Profile
Mary Duffel,
Thank you so much for the envelope of Christmas prizes! There were little decorations and little cards and even a 12 days of Christmas piece of art! The only thing I didn't like about it was my inability to post a picture! Why would a camera die right before the holidays? Rediculous! Anyway, thank you so much for your wonderful gift and please know that it is loved and appreciated by my whole family and it got me inspired to do some Christmas crafting! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  12:10:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi Rachael...Glad you got it and liked it. Im in Seattle today but I can post pictures for you tonight or tomorrow.

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2012 :  07:26:30 AM  Show Profile
Karen in Michigan, your mail art is on it's way :)

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2012 :  11:41:58 PM  Show Profile

This is the November Side of the Mail Art I did for Rachael.

This is the December Side of the Mail Art I did for her. I actually did the December
side and then went "Hey, I could do a November on the reverse side and then she could
enjoy it for the next couple months." At least that was the method behind my madness...
Hee Hee.

Hope you are enjoying it My Friend. And all the other ones you are receiving too. LOL
Are you Wall Papering your Home in Mail Art???? Ha Ha!

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  09:00:13 AM  Show Profile
Received in the mail this AM a cute pair of santa longjohn ornament with a beautiful pin attached to wear on my jacket, also some stickers and a lovely note from Judy in Kuroki,SK Canada, Judy I love the ornament and pin, I have scanned it into my computer to post a pic, hopefully it will work although I am sure it will not show the justice of this Mail Art. Thankkyou, Jill Lillian
Go to Top of Page

chip
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Chris
Austin Tx
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2012 :  06:10:44 AM  Show Profile  Send chip a Yahoo! Message
Debbie in Anchorage......
Thank you for the wonderful mail art card. It's hanging on my wall with all the other great 2012 mail art I received.
Happiest of holiday wishes to all, Chris in Austin

"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will allude you. But if you turn your attention to something else, it comes and softly sits on your shoulder."

Countdown to Kansas!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  02:00:58 AM  Show Profile
Hi All :) Here is my wonderful mail art Billie Jo 35 sent me. Thank you so much Billie Jo, I already have the Santa ornament hanging :) I sent you an email, hope you received it.

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2012 :  3:22:59 PM  Show Profile
Christmas filled my mail box today! Thanks Jill Lillian for sharing your creative talents with me.
The envelope was a real treasure with a holly garland & outstanding writing!
Inside was the cutest & best smelling hanging ornament with a name tag! Really unique idea!
Happy Holiday
Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2012 :  3:28:01 PM  Show Profile
OH! Judy what a treasure. I have an ornament Jill made me of the cutest kitty in a stocking, from a swap last year. It is hangs on one of my trees, all year long :)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  06:47:11 AM  Show Profile
Karen in Fenton Mich. sent your mail Art out on the 22nd, just wondering if you've received it yet?

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

701 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
701 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  6:05:17 PM  Show Profile
I received a felted bird - wearing an acorn hat! - ornament and a felted acorn from Anne (annemary). Too cute, and very trendy!

Jessie Mae
Farmgirl #134
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Final Mail Art Exchange for 2012! November 2012 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page