Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Final Mail Art Exchange for 2012! November 2012
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Final Mail Art Exchange for 2012! November 2012 Next Topic
Page: of 3

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

701 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
701 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2012 :  9:08:11 PM  Show Profile
Anne in Minneapolis:

Your (inexcusably late) mail art is going out tomorrow. CAUTION: It is not coming in a traditional mail-art-manilla-envelope! Keep your eyes open for an unusual piece of mail coming in the next few days...I can't say more, or I'll give away the joke!

Jessie Mae
Farmgirl #134
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2012 :  06:57:47 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jessie,

I'm happy to received my mail art and enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to receiving yours....

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2012 :  12:39:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gracey! I got my mail art (sorry this is so late) and I LOVE it! Thank you so much! It was such fun being your partner :-)
love and xox

Farmgirl Bre

http://breanna-lifespoem.blogspot.com/

"By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with me- a prayer to the God of my life." Ps. 42:8
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  5:29:16 PM  Show Profile
Jessie,

I received your fun mail art. So cute!! I loved the "shrunken mail art" theme. And the picture on the card was adorable. All your details were amazing, it was so fun exploring and looking at the tiny stamp, postmarks, etc. Thank you for all the time and effort you puts into it!!

Farmgirl hugs,

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Gracey
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Gracey
Tennessee
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  9:59:23 PM  Show Profile
I got Breanna's mail art! :) I actually got it a couple of weeks ago but forgot to post this until now so sorry about that! I absolutely love it! I've been writing in the Christmas journal and it was so sweet to hear from you friend! :) Merry Christmas!

* "My favorite weather is bird chirping weather"
* "When life gives you scraps, make quilts"
* "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me" John 10:14

http://www.homespunhandmaiden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2012 :  04:23:32 AM  Show Profile
RACHAEL

Loved your surprise package! It arrived beautifully wrapped on CHRISTMAS EVE - great timing! Since I love presents, I put it under the tree for Christmas morning. Thank you!!

The Christmas cookie cutters are wonderful (perfect for making cookies with the grandkids next year), a MJF Girl bumper sticker, a handmade Book mark & Book journal to record my favorite books, and a lovely piece of red material... Which will definitely go into the quilt I am making for my sister-in-law.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Final Mail Art Exchange for 2012! November 2012 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page