oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2010 :  7:29:30 PM  Show Profile
Rae, Thank you! Oh I do hope you stay warm up there! Too funny about the sheep trying to escape! Glad though that they didn't really make a dash for it!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2010 :  10:08:52 PM  Show Profile
Grace, I am so sorry to hear about Casper!! HUGS and PRAYERS!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com

Edited by - oldfashioned girl on Dec 05 2010 10:09:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  05:58:13 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Monica - it was a very long and bitter cold night but the coyotes where kept at bay. Sugar also had a chance to say his goodbyes and settle into the fact that his buddy was gone. He finally took his place with the little boys about 3 this morning and now he is their sole teacher and protector. I will watch him closely because he is also 18 years young and will have his hands full. I have to be in town early for a meeting but will catch up later.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  11:11:48 AM  Show Profile
Grace ~ so sorry for your losses. I just don't know what else to say. I hurt for you.

Monica ~ I sure hope everything works out for your housing situation. Your weaving is beautiful! So proud for you.

Hey Rae! Glad to hear from you.

We are in the cold now. I think the woodstove is lit for the winter finally. Went to the town Christmas parade last night and all came home and jumped in hot showers to warm back up. The kids brought home a TON of candy. They really scored - half a paper grocery bag full! Somebody has to help them get rid of all that sugar, so I am sitting here causing myself cavities as I type. Can anyone else claim dump trucks strewn with Christmas lights in their parade? I am wondering if it is a redneck thing. We had a concrete truck last year.

Big Mama, the world's plumpest sheep, has escaped her pasture once again! She is getting into the heifer pasture now. I think she was shoving on the gate until the gate mounts turned and gave her enough room to squeeze between the gate and the post. All that weight sure is good for something. I think it is fixed now, but we shall see.

The show went really well this last weekend! Best one I have participated in so far! I came home with a coffee brown Wensleydale fleece - mom got it for as an early Christmas present. Between what I have left of my own, the ones I ordered from Sarita, and this 6 pounder, I will be busy after the first of the year.

Must go knit on Christmas gifts some more now!

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com

Edited by - lsarah on Dec 07 2010 11:13:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  3:58:57 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Lori for the kind words today is a bit better but still doing that look out the window as I pass and thinking I would see him with the little boys then it hits me... So I decided to get my life a bit more organized. You know those little things that get out of control like - washed out the tool box, gathered all the tools in the right places, reorganized my nail,screw and bolt wall organizers, along with the whole tool shed - now I can not grind my teeth when I step into it. I then turned to all the business files and paperword - least favorite but sat and shredded tons of old papers and files. Now I have labeled and measured about 150 bags of fiber for the shop - so busy hands keep this gal sane.

I am so excited that your show went well - any new trends that caught your eye??

Give Big Mamma a hug from me - I had many ewes who where huge and then seemed to find a way to get thru the smallest of spots - remember that saying "Small Button" well, they sure knew how to use theirs.. I think mine is broken.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  5:55:51 PM  Show Profile
Lori, Thank you!! I am so glad to hear that the show went well! What a great Christmas present!!

Grace, I am so sorry to hear about your friend! That is always so hard and especially after Casper! (((((HUGS)))))

Well I have somewhat good news about the house! Gary saw Steve today and apparently everything is still a go for us moving in, but Steve just doesn't have the $$ to get the last of the things done at the moment! It could happen next week or next month! We will see. At least that's better news than we were anticipating when Steve said last week that he would talk to Gary about the house when he got back in town! We were wondering if everything was going to fall through! On the flip side I guess Steve wants to sell off all of the stuff he owns here including the Water Company so if that happens we have no idea what will happen with Gary's job! Steve lives in Scottsdale Az. and is tired of driving up here all of the time to do the Water Co. I don't really blame him because it's at least a 4-6 hour drive to get here! At least we have a much better idea of what is going on and we are not so in the dark!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  6:08:16 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone. Glad you had a successful show, Lori.

I hope things work out in the end with the house, Monica. After awhile it must seem like one of those things that will never come to pass or you are so tired of thinking about it you've been thinking about it so long....At least you know more where things stand. How is Gary feeling?

Grace, I hope you are having a more peaceful day. It's never easy to lose someone we care about. Staying busy definately helps.

Looks like we are in for a pineapple express instead of the expected snow which creates problems of a new sort. Rain on top of this frozen snow will make it a very dangerous proposition when doing chores as I have to walk down the hill to the barn and the path turns into polish ice. Could even get some freezing rain with this as well. I think I'd rather have the snow. Hopefully we don't have any power issues along with it. Hopefully the warm up will actually be enough to melt this instead of just making it so slick.

Have a great evening everyone.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  9:38:49 PM  Show Profile
Oh Sheri Please Be Carefull!!! I will keep my finger crossed that it will pass without much fuss but be prepared just in case that power goes out we have had two so far lasting about 6 hours each - not much to worry about but both times I was getting ready to do some big baking and got behind - guess my angel was look out for me.

Everyone get a good nights sleep - busy days ahead.

It always seems I am first to birth out of the group but was wondering when you all might be expecting your babies - meaning four legged - NO I am not expecting, boy that would be a holiday miracle... I am not sure on my date since my billy is new to this - I have some girls who look like they swallowed basketballs so I have brought up the panel for kidding jugs and will go get straw this week just so I have everything ready to go... Love to know what and when you are expecting.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:27:55 AM  Show Profile
Hello everyone!
I feel like I have fallen so far behind. I am gonna try to catch up, but apologize if I miss someone.
Grace, I've been reading your blog...so so sorry about your painful losses. Life can be so challenging in these times. Thank the good Lord that he does let the sun shine on us from time to time, otherwise this life wouldn't be worth living.
Monica, so glad you are keeping a good attitude. You will get there and then this will be nothing but a dim memory! Stuff to laugh about, for sure, like a comedy of errors!
Lori, congrats on the show. So glad it went well for you. I have such high hopes for Bethel, for all of us who go, even though it is still a long way off yet.
Sheri, I'm with you...would rather the snow than the freezing rain (or any rain, really). Hope you don't slide away.
Sarita, I hope all is well with you down there. I always wonder if you are getting the same weather as we are.
It has been cold but sunny. Freezing temps, but today is supposed to get above freezing and stay nice for the next few days.
I am having a great time. We picked her up in Kansas City on Saturday afternoon and we have talked ourselves silly almost non-stop since then!
Yesterday we got outside for a nice hike over the farm, and found a Christmas tree that we dragged back to the house. We'll be dragging out the decorations this afternoon. I haven't put a tree up in years, so I can barely remember what all I have in the land of "packed-away" LOL!
Hope everyone is staying warm and dry.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  6:53:18 PM  Show Profile
Girls - my hands hurt! Hours and hours of knitting the last couple of days. I finished Jessica's hat yesterday (well, I didn't have an excuse not to, it used 2 strands held together and is knit on size 17 needles) and started her matching mittens today. Against my better judgment I chose a "store bought" yarn instead of one of my own, and now I remember why I don't like store bought yarn. It splits, it untwists, ITS ACRYLIC! Then I realized I needed size 5 double points, which of course I didn't have, so I went back into the big city today in search of some. None at Micheal's, so off to Hobby Lobby on the opposite side of town, where I thankfully found them. Okay, enough ranting.

Big Mama has stayed in the correct pasture since I tweaked the gate. I swear, though, that she is testing out the rest of the fence. She sure does lean on it a lot. That is one smart sheep.

I think we are having the last of our decent weather here. It was 40something today, but with a sharp wind and the next few days are supposed to be cold, cold for Arkansas. I have lots of wool scarves that were experiments with either yarn or stitch patterns, and they sure are coming in handy.

The local grocery had gigantic baking potatoes on for 39 cents a pound, so I greased them up with crisco and stuck them in the oven while we were feeding livestock tonight. Such a simple meal, but such a treat, too! These things were huge, and we are all stuffed, and Stan and the boys have full tummies, the woodstove is cranking out the heat, so they are asleep in the den right now. My little night owl, Jessica, is puttering around, waiting for one of her favorite shows to come on. I think she may need to watch by herself tonight - I am tired.

Hope everyone keeps warm and dry. I have looked at the weather channel and seen some of the nasty weather that some of you are getting. I know that ups the amount of work you have to do to accomplish the same task. Wish I could be there to help!

Take care!

~Lori

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  8:34:34 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, I am not sure how to deal with things otherwise!!:) Everything is still so up in the air and I have just decided not to stress over it anymore! Unfortunately Gary is still stressing some! Steve says that he does not have the $$ to finish things right now, but he has some guys working on another house that is just sitting there so it makes us wonder why he doesn't just finish our place! I can't believe the mess we have ended up getting into with this and on top of that we were trying to get out of the mess we are in now! I think we went from one frying pan to another!! :)

Hope everyone is staying well and warm! We are supposed to have warm weather this weekend up to 80! This weather has been really crazy considering last week it was really cold!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  10:02:35 AM  Show Profile
Good morning all. It sure has been a mixed bag of weather around here. Rain, freezing rain, heavy wet snow, more rain. What a mess. I am grateful that it hasn't been a whole heap of snow like two weeks ago though. Today we are supposed to get rain.

Glad to hear Big Mama stayed put at last. Hopefully she stays there. I know what you mean by knitting up a storm as I am trying to play catch up myself. I am knitting matching hats for my step son and his two little boys. I almost have the second one finished and have one more little kid one to go. All woolease so are machine wash - not my favorite fiber either but practical anyway. Hope your hands are doing better, Lori. Mine tend to go numb when over worked.

Monica I hope things are calming down for you and that your holiday plans are taking shape nicely.

Sarita, I hope you are feeling better and your hubby too. How is Angie doing? I should find out the gender of my grandchild on Dec. 23. Will keep you posted.

Grace, I hope things are mellowing out for you and that you are feeling a little better. It takes awhile to get used to having them gone doesn't it? How is Molly B doing?

Guess I should get back to work. Have a great day everyone.

Blessings, Sheri

Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  10:16:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi all, I am at work so I must make this short and sweet. Ang found out Monday that she is having a boy...not the girl as planned. She has been in shopping mode to return all the girl clothes and exchange for little boy clothes. She is doing pretty well but just got results that she flunked her glucose test. But the good news is the baby is developing well and looks to be right on schedule.
I will try to catch up with everyone over the weekend. The mill called and they are getting ready to process my wool....yipeeeeeeee!

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enought to be given a square deal afterwards." Theodore Roosevelt

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." Proverbs 15:13

Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  10:29:47 AM  Show Profile
I am at work too Still my lunch break for 2 minutes. Well suppose to be getting some pretty decent snow starting tonight, one of the CO storms that we all love so much

Not too much new here, just busy trying to keep up at the moment. Get 2 full weeks of for Christmas so looking forward to that really big time!!

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  11:16:00 AM  Show Profile
Sarita, that would be quite a shock...but better to find out now than on the birthday, I suppose! I'm sure Angie's husband will be thrilled to have a boy.
Monica, I just keep praying for you guys and your situation. There has to be something good that's gonna come out of all this headache.
Well, ladies, my friend, Beth, left today. She was supposed to stay until tomorrow, but with the impending bad weather, she decided she'd better get out today. Her husband has not done well without her, so she didn't want to take any chances. She did not like the cold here and is ready to get back to Florida! She said she'd come back when it was warmer here! I don't think she really "got" the farm thing...although she did like how peaceful it is here. I guess this kind of life isn't for everyone.
Back to normal. I guess I'll get busy and start making Christmas cookies next week.
Happy weekend everyone.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  09:16:39 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Ladies!! Well I have to say that after everything that has been so crazy yesterday was a great day!! I got to out for Chinese with my friend Carol and we ran into her friend Marie at the restaurant and had a wonderful lunch! After that I went to Payless Shoe Store and they were able to order the boots I wanted. I had already ordered them but somehow the wrong ones got ordered and the manager didn't know if she could get the right ones because they on clearance! I ended up getting $50.00 boots for less than $30.00 for both pairs!!!

Sarita, So it's a boy after all!! I will be praying that all goes well! Please tell Angie we miss her!!

Sheri, I hope you weather lets up!

Brenda, I think "farm life" takes a certain type!

Hope everyone has a great day and stays warm!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  12:38:35 PM  Show Profile
Hope everyone is staying warm. We were in the 40s at chore time this morning and the winds kicked up and the cold has moved in, down in the low 20s now. A great day to bake and make the Christmas Candy.

Grace I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It has been a rough week for you and you are in my prayers.

Sheri, has your weather calmed down yet? I can see the gals in Canada and the northern states are getting hard. Hope you are all warm and safe.

Brenda, I don't have many close friends that would find my life enjoyable. And I can't imagine living in a city myself. I would go nuts if I just went shopping or to some social event to get out of my house. I honestly can say that somedays I am about to bust to get home and get outside and just take care of the animals. I don't like to go to the city and deal with the people and the traffic, we do but not very often. It takes special people to deal with lots of other people.

Monica, you have so much more patience than I have. I would have already moved on to another house or another job and another dream. After so many times of being disappointed, I would not have much trust in this guy.(sorry for being so blunt but this boss is ticking me off) Hope it all works out for you soon, I will keep you in my prayers.

I have the heater going in the studio so I can work up there in a little while. I made Danny a German Chocolate cake this morning, put on a pot of beans and ham and made cornbread for supper. I also baked bread this morning. I am going to make a batch of fudge and some carmels this afternoon. The calendar is full for us this week with school events...I am living for my days off at this point.
I peeled oranges for us this morning and put the peels in a pan of water, added some spices and the house smells so good.
Lori, glad your show was a good one. I really hope you like your wool that you got from me.
I better go bundle up and make sure the waterers are running OK and put out some more hay for the sheep...cattle were fed earlier.
Have a great day
God bless

"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enought to be given a square deal afterwards." Theodore Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  2:06:03 PM  Show Profile
I tried up loading some pics...I don't think it worked.
Oh well, you can check out my blog if you want to see some of the fleeces I've been skirting. My camera isn't the greatest so it is hard to see detail on the fleece in the pillow case.
Sarita, I'm with you...can stay away from the city very easily! I told someone I am glad not everyone wants this kind of life or else it would have been a LOT harder for me to get my hands on it!

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  4:15:53 PM  Show Profile
Absolutely True, Brenda. Have you got everything tied down? We have went from 42 degrees to 16 so far.
I will go check out your blog to see your wool.

Go to Top of Page

lovingewe
True Blue Farmgirl

212 Posts

marlyn-neleh
norwood Ontario
Canada
212 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  6:18:46 PM  Show Profile
With you on the city thing. I can't stand it there and this time of year get in an anxious mood to get out.I'll leave the hustle and bustle to those who live off of it.

Another grandson Sarita? I hope Angie will be okay. All the testing they do these days. Hopefully no complications.

We had a warm spell today after two weeks of very cold weather and 158cm of snow. Tomorrows forecast............freezing rain! Don't need or want it.

The sheep are all in for the time being. Don't want any getting fancy with footwork, slip and fall.

Marlyn

http://www.heritagefarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  6:53:46 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Sarita - I wish you could have been here when I opened the box! They are gorgeous! I can't wait until I can sit and spin again - I have too many irons in the fire trying to get Christmas presents done to play right now.
I finished mitten #1 for Jessica, and now am about 1/3 of the way through with #2. I also blocked the cabled scarf I made for her from the two skeins of cashmere blend I found at the thrift store. Avery's stocking cap is almost finished, and I can't work on it in front of him anymore because it looks like what it is, and he would figure it out. So I started on Ethan's tonight. It is plain navy wool. All those K3, P3 repeats will be boring, but warm.

It has turned off cold and windy here. I can hear the wind howling outside right now. We were going to grill some pork chops for supper tonight, but the gas grill wouldn't stay lit in this wind, so I ended up cooking them in a grill pan on the stove. That cold that was smacking you ladies in the west earlier this week is now knocking on our door I guess.

I am still pondering the young cotswold ewe that we looked at a couple of weeks ago. We certainly don't need another ewe. But she had such an intelligent look on her face, and turned her head this way and that when you talked to her. And she was a lovely chocolate brown swirl that will turn black as she grows. Sampson, our ram, is white. I just can't quit thinking about her.

Our shop did get discussed in a pod cast on theknitgirllls.com website. One of the ladies was a vendor at the show this weekend and bought some roving from me. I was excited when I found out that she talked about us and showed our fiber - they have a great viewership!

~Lori

Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4080 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4080 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  03:47:59 AM  Show Profile
Been dealing with winter weather these last 2 days. Lots of snow and blowing. I think the snow part is done now. So will have to start working on cleaning driveways. Eddie is in at work all night. Trying to keep up with sidewalks. He said if he let it go too long, he would have more trouble. So I will do our and my ma and dads driveways today. On the plus side, I did get Christmas decorations up. Got a beautiful tree this year. Got house cleaned, and some candy and cookies made. Working hard on our grandsons Christmas stocking. Cross stitched it, and now am back stitching. I will be glad when it is done.
We are supposed to be dropping in temps now, well below zero. Sorry to hear of the losses,and problems. We have had a loss as well. Had to put my milk cow down. Terrible time. Part of the life though, not the good part. Let the beef cows in with calves, so everyone can get some break from the wind.
I always smile at the sheep, with their thick coats.
Everyone take care, and I hope all the projects get done for Christmas.
Michele
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  08:18:00 AM  Show Profile
I would come plain about the weather but looking at the weather map and just about everyone is being hit by this storm. It is very cold, 6 degrees with winds howling and the windchills are in the minus degrees. Marlyn it looks like the nasty stuff is heading your way.

Lori, I hope you have fun spinning the wool you got from me. I found several fleeces yesterday when I was working in the studio. Oh, Lori, just go ahead and buy that ewe...she has already got into your heart and mind. LOL

Michele, sorry to hear about your milk cow.

Got to go, hubby has decided that we need to fix a big breakfast. He made coffee...so guess who is cooking breakfast???????!

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  09:11:15 AM  Show Profile
Good morning all. I sure sympathize with the weather issues. Right now we are in a rain pattern making all that snow a sloppy mess.

I have been working on Christmas presents - knitting hats and sewing bathrobes. I still have one robe to go. Then it's on to baking and candy making. I would love to have time to spin but it's not in the cards right now.

Hope all is well with everyone and you are staying warm.

Blessings, Sheri

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  10:31:23 AM  Show Profile
Sarita, You are a sweetheart! We would move on except for the fact that we already have so much into this and no $$ to just move from here! We are working on a two year plan so that at the end of this we will be set up to move if something doesn't work out financially here! It is hard and frustrating, but I just keep praying and I am determined to not let this beat me! There are honestly time I could cry out of sheer frustration, but I have decided that I am not going to let a stupid house and Gary's boss get the best of me! I have wasted so much time in the past 6 years waiting for things to be done such as some remodeling that was supposed to happen where we live and nothing ever got done and now with the other house I have packed stuff up only to end up needing it later and I have come to the conclusion that where ever I am and whatever I have is what I am going to focus on. The one great thing out of all of this is that it has only drawn Gary and I closer together so in the end it's all good!

Lori, That's great that you go some good publicity!!

I do hope that everyone stays warm!! If not you can all come visit me! We are supposed to have a warm spell for the next few days up to almost 80! It's getting close to 70 outside now!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com

Edited by - oldfashioned girl on Dec 12 2010 10:32:56 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page