True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2011 :  5:04:25 PM  Show Profile
Hang in there Angie!

Rae - we just talked to Stan's cousin today. He owns the feedstore in town, and would be the picture you see when you look up cattleman in the dictionary, he is just classic. He sold bull calves last night for $1.45 a pound. They brought around $900 each! In his opinion, they are not going down anytime soon. Here is why. When the drought hit a lot of the nation, and gas prices shot up a couple of years ago, and hay and feed prices went through the roof, cattle prices bottomed out. Small cattle farmers like us sold off all we could so we didn't have to feed it more money than it would bring us at sale. That is why ground beef could be sold for 99 cents a pound, the market was flooded. Now, small farmers that supply the feedlots do not have the numbers of calves to sell because they sold off all but their best during the hay shortage. So cattle are fetching higher prices - supply and demand. It will be awhile before we work our herd back up the the size it was, like lots of folks, we are growing our own heifers and not buying adult cows because they can't afford them. So we have no female calves to sell this year because we are keeping them. Add to that the steers that are being kept because beef is so high, so we have our own butchered. (Ours worked out to about $3/pound for ground beef all the way up to T-bone steaks.) Many around here that never even considered purchasing beef on the hoof are now calling around trying to find it!

So, that being said, around here, cattle prices will probably not go down for a couple of years, and may even grow higher. Makes me wish we could have held on just a little longer. But it sure was hard, and I think we made the right decision. It may be different in your part of the country. One option that many here are pursuing is that you could purchase bottle calves for a much smaller investment, but weigh the cost of milk replacer and the time it will take to raise them and see a profit. But it is a little by little investment instead of one giant investment. Hope that helps.

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2011 :  6:52:54 PM  Show Profile
Lori thank you so much. We are getting the 2 heifers, 10 mos, black angus and will be 1.43 or so a lb so about the same as yours are going down there. Figure we need to start. Also going to put out the word on bottle calves. You gave us just the little encouragement we needed.

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2011 :  7:14:24 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone,
Grace the wind has drove me nuts here too...(I didn't have far to go)...but it sounds like you really had some strong wind. They are predicting thunderstorms tonight for us and right now it is thundering. We got up to 84 today and it is suppose to be in the upper 20's one morning this week.
Congratulations Brenda on the new triplets. At that rate, your flock is growing fast. We have 5 ewes with twins in the barn. 2 sets were born today. I am very thankful that all has gone well so far. It seems like we got off to a slow start but I know if we have a thunderstorm, I will get some barn time in.
Rae, Lori is right, I think the cattle prices will be up for a couple of years barring that the whole economy does not fail. I purchased a bag of cracked corn today and paid over $10 for it. I mix cracked corn in with my sweet feed to give the new moms a zip after they give birth and start producing milk. My purse strings squeaked when I paid my feed bill. I also keep alfafa for the ewes when they are lambing and afterwards and it is getting close to being out. We sold some calves just a couple of weeks ago and they sold for over $800 each. If we buy anymore, I plan to buy cow with calf at side. I then know that the cow can calf and the calf will sell and that will pay back a large chunk of the initial cost. We had a good hay year last year but it was a late haying season. It stayed so wet and cool and I was worried that the hay would be low in nutriental value but all our animals have wintered well except old White Knight. He is now getting grain 2 times a day until we can get him back up.

Well, ladies, I am waiting patiently for my new grandson, Evan. It won't be long now! I thank you all for your prayers. I have to share this with you...Daisy, Angie's ewe had a set of twin rams the night that Ang was inducted.

Does anyone have a sheep coat pattern or supplier that they like better than others?
God Bless

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

We shall be judged more by what we do at home than what we preach abroad. John F. Kennedy

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2011 :  12:35:38 PM  Show Profile
Y'all sure are a busy bunch here. Brenda, congrats on the new lambs! I would love to see some pictures. I bet they are beautifyl. Do you now what they are yet? I am still waiting on a friend's sheep to lamb. Nothing yet. She thinks it will still be about 4 more weeks. I should really be ready for them then in 3 or 4 months.

My fescue is coming up now. I was so excited to see it. It lools like little green hairs. But coming up.

So I had my first lesson yesterday. She put my wheel back together. It looks like I need to get the guy up the road wh makes furniture to make me some new round things for my spindles. There are some that are broken. I got to learn how to use the drop spindle. I am not really liking it. I could not get the hang of it. I guess I need to practice. She gave me some roving to take home and practice. Man, it will take alot of wool to get a skien of yarn. And take forever to spin it too.

I hope all is well with everyone today. It's really windy here. And storms are heading here from Arkansas. That's where my hubby is right now too.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2011 :  1:08:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kristin,
Yes, we have two little ram lambs and one ewe. I tagged their ears this morning, then they went right out on the pasture with their momma. It looks like we have another one who has multiples and is ready to go any minute...she looks so uncomfortable and is hanging around by the barn by herself quite a lot today.
I know the drop spindle is a challenge to get the hang of. I get discouraged now and then...and have had those same thoughts, "This is going to take forever!" But I saw a lady spinning lace-weight yarn on a drop spindle at the fiber festival I was at last year, and she was flying! I think she was just about as fast as I've seen some people on a wheel! So, I know it can be done! So, maybe the two of us will one day get the hang of it if we just keep at it! Good luck. ANd don't give up.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2011 :  7:18:34 PM  Show Profile
Rae your adventure into cattle will be exciting and the math can get you over whelmed but go with your heart and gut and I know it will work out.

Sarita, I know I only have a step or two before I will be over the edge. We are to get more wind Tuesday - they clocked winds at the farm at 82 miles an hour Saturday night - I really feel just wiped out. Bad news at the farm early this morning little Ben Passed in my arms. Buckets of tears where shed but I know in my heart I did everything that was available but his life was just meant to be shorter then I would have every liked. The whole time I remembered that a new life for Angie would be here soon and so that gave me comfort.

Kristin do not give up on the drop spindal - I take it everywhere and so I can make yarn while sitting in meetings, standing in long lines, even while at the movie theater - I can spin while watching animals in the barn and even while putting my aching feet up on the couch. Once you get the hang of it you can even out spin some folks on a wheel. Just remember the more you practice the better and faster you get.

Brenda are their pictures of the new onies? Congrat's

Well got to go give a bottle to Wynonna in the barn - she slept out there last night because it was time and I just could not deal with her and Ben. She was not happy about it but sometimes in life we don't always get all we want. Hugs all and let's hope for a peaceful night for all.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4085 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4085 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2011 :  04:22:09 AM  Show Profile
prayes Grace. It is hard, but then there was a good reason too. Sounds like momma knew too.
Little Wynonna will get used to the barn. I think it is harder on us then them sometimes. I am trying to train our two cats to stay in the barn now. Got tired of the hair, and someone messed in the basement, so it is time. I am happier with them out, but miss my friends being with me. So spending extra time with them. hope you are feeling better.
Rae, 10 month old heifers, might be high priced, but you can breed them soon, and start calving. It seems like things go that way for us. We have to buy something it is high, we have enough to sell, prices go low. I am still planning on going to Shepherds Harvest May 7. Are you going to go? We can make plans to meet up and say howdy!
Hope everyone is doing well. Brenda sounds like you and Sarita will be busy lambing now. Best of luck to you all.
our snow is retreating finally. I noticed yesterday all the roads I take to work are clear now. I only go 5 miles, but still, no ice. Plenty of snow left in the fields, and of course plenty of mud showing up.
Michele
Go to Top of Page

JenStewart
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

Jenny
Armada Michigan
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  06:43:43 AM  Show Profile
Grace, I was wondering if you would be able to reccomend a spinning wheel for me? I am in the process of getting Icelandic sheep and by this winter I am hoping to save enough for a used or new wheel. Any sugestion???? Thanks Jenny
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  06:55:06 AM  Show Profile
Hi all, Ang is back in the hospital, they are going to induce labor again, if this does not work then they will do a C section on Friday.
The sheep have been keeping me busy. We are lambing and last night was an all nighter. So far most have had twins 4 singles...no triplets and that is good with me. One of the twins can not get mom's big teat in her mouth so she is being bottle fed but staying with her mom so she can keep trying.

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

We shall be judged more by what we do at home than what we preach abroad. John F. Kennedy

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  09:39:15 AM  Show Profile
Hi y'all. I need some help here. I had my first lesson for spinning the other day. She put my great grandmother's old spinning wheel back together for me. She also had a lazy something or other. It has 3 spindles on it. Also a spindle on the wheel. So there are a few with broken parts on the round spindles. I thought I would stop at my friends who make furniture and see if he might could make some for me. But he doesn't have a lathe. SO, I tried looking on-line for them. But have no idea where to look. Do any of you who spin know where I could possibly get some made or get new ones from?

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  09:59:27 AM  Show Profile
Kris can you take a picture of the items you are talking about that way I know where to send you.... It is hard to figure out what your talking about - I know your new to the terms but it really helps in pinpointing what needs to be fixed.

Jen as I tell all folks who are just starting with spinning is try as many as you can before you make a purchase. The issues with purchasing a wheel is that everyone's body is different and if you wish to have years of enjoyment and ease of spinning the wheel does make a difference. If the wheel sits to high for your arms in it's natural position you will get shoulder pain no matter what you do. If your legs are long and the wheel drags or does not give enough room for your legs to move with ease then you will get hip and lower back issues. Then there is the speed in which the wheel works, can you go from laceweight to bulky without much adjustment or does it take for every to adjust the tension. Last is the speed in which you can change bobbins - it is a big one with me and I do not want to have to readjust everything when changing out bobbins. Lastly what is the type of yarn you will be spinning most... See it is a bit more involved...

Got to run but will help if I can.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

FieldsofThyme
Farmgirl Guide & Schoolmarm / Chapter Leader

4928 Posts

USA
4928 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  10:18:52 AM  Show Profile
Can we talk about goat vaccines? Do they need them? I would love to hear both sides or anything really. It's our first time, and we would like to do away with any chemicals, but want to make sure they do get what they need.

Thanks! Our baby is 21 days old tomorrow.

Farmgirl #800
http://momzonetakingtimeformom.blogspot.com/

http://scrapreusedandrecycledartprojects.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  1:52:21 PM  Show Profile
For those who shear their own animals or wished they did I just posted a pair of Sterling Silver Shearing Scissors Earrings on my Etsy store. I have been selling them for 10 years in my farm store and now only have a few so I thought I would give you ladies a heads up...

I am keeping Angie in my prayers and know that all will be well. I was the same thing with my youngest. I went into early labor had to be bed bound for 3 months and then the little bugger would not come out and we ended up having to do a C section. Go figure. I have placed her in my prayer circle today and will keep her there till we know all is well.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  2:00:57 PM  Show Profile
Yes, Sarita. Anngie is in my prayers, too. Please let us know how things go.
Grace, thanks for the great info earlier about selecting a spinning wheel. I am writing down all your advice for when I am ready to buy one.
Jen, you are getting Icelandics? I have Icelandics. It's our first year and we just started lambing this week. We had a set of triplets on Sunday and yesterday morning we woke up and found our Daisy had a woopper of a ewe baby, weighing in at 10.2 lbs. All four are black as black can be. Daddy's genes are coming out strong this season!
Kristin, what a blessing to have your grandmother's spinning wheel! I hope you can get it fixed up to be able to use it. That would just be a double joy.
I did post pics of the triplets on my blog for anyone who wants to see them. I will post another one when all the lambing is over with all the rest of the lambs.
Hope everyone is having a great week.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  2:07:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi grace,
My goatie had her babies. she is the one that my dog scared to death about 2 weeks ago. She bled a bit back then but did not miscarry. I was not out that when she kidded but in the morning when I went to check she had had 2 but one was dead and the other is doing great. they were both does and the one that died was 3 colors. the one that lived is all white. Just the cutest little nigora ever. already very fluffy... I was wondering if there was a way to determine if the baby had already died due to my dumb dog or whether it died in kidding? Would there have been a way to determine this? I am just very thankful that mom and baby are doing so well and that she actually delivered the dead one. The funny thing about the little one is that it is all white, mom is a redish and dad is a tricolored. so they both must carry for white. Well just wanted to update you and ask that one question... thanks

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  2:46:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone. Been a few days since I've been on and what a lot going on. Grace, I was so sorry to hear of your loss. It's always so heart wrenching. I hope the others are all doing well. Have all your babies been born now or are you still waiting on some?

Angie is and has been in my prayers. I am sure all will be well. You must be so anxious, Sarita for any news. Congrats on all your new babies as well.

Brenda, your babies are so cute. I am glad all is going well for you.

I had to go to the accountant yesterday to get my Fed taxes done - ick. I really hate going to Spokane with all the road construction going on. It doesn't help that I have been fighting a cold either which really kicks my energy levels down but am feeling better today. Just found out that the shearer is supposed to come Sat. morning if the weather cooperates. That will make for a super busy day as I have the baby shower for my DIL that afternoon. Should be just enough time for a shower for me between the shearing and time to leave. In the meantime I am trying to finish up the baby things for the shower. I still have to put the zipper in the bunting that I finished knitting awhile back and block the socks that I knitted. I bought a stack of wash cloths that I am going to embroider - one never has enough of those with a wee one in the house.

How cool that you have your Grandmothers wheel, Kirsten. I hope you will be able to replicate the parts. I don't know how close to a large town you are, but there is a place in town here that can match just about any turning with a computerized lathe. (not cheap but doable) I used to use them in my cabinet business when matching stair parts or antique moldings. Keep up with the spinning - it just takes practice like anything. I'm sure you will master it with perseverance.

Back to work. Have a great day everyone.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  2:50:02 PM  Show Profile
Beverley there are a couple of ways to figure things out - did you have the placenta? If so what you are looking for bubbles in it, bumps that are blue/gray and if there is a really funky smell to it. All of that would tell you that the death happened before birth. If you can look at the cord and see if it ripped close to the skin - that would be a death while birthing. Also, what does the inside of the mouth look like - if the tongue is hanging out of the mouth the baby died during birthing if the tongue is inside it died after birth. Is the tongue blue then it died during birth. Is the size different from the other baby - if so then died before birth.

There are more if you wished to cut open the baby but these might assist without opening it up. Also, most colored animals have a white gene component that is true with all animals... Not that rare - just like in a all white bloodline there is a color gene..

Let me know if there are still question - I am sure others will have some suggestions too.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  3:20:35 PM  Show Profile
grace, so sorry to hear about ben. That had to be hard....
well, the cord was ripped which lead me to believe that it was a birthing issue. and there was no smell or icky colors of any kind and them mom had not cleaned it up so I took it to be a birthing issue. but the mouth was closed and the tongue was not hanging out. It was a good size in fact it was bigger than the one that made it. so all in all I think it was during the birthing process. so I do not think the dog problem caused it. I did not see the placentas so can't say anything about that. Like I said I am just thankful mom and baby are doing so well. Just would have loved that colorful doe!!! well I still have daddy too so maybe next year!! Death is a part of birthing, I have had to accept that a long time ago...

Kristina,
I do give my goats a CDT shot before any wethering or disbudding so the tetanus gets into their system. My vet recommends this and he does my wethering and disbudding. But after that I am pretty much on the natural side. I try to be as natural with everything else as possible. I have always had pretty healthy goats and really not to many problems with kidding. I have never lost a mom yet so I am thankful for that. And this is only my second baby that died during birthing. I have saved some when I am out there. I wish I had been out there this time. maybe there was something I could have done?? who knows?? But I have had broncitis and just can't stay out in the cold that much right now...usually in michigan by this time of the year it is warmer but this year has been nasty, cold and rainy!!! hopefully it will warm up soon!!! I am ready!!

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  3:59:46 PM  Show Profile
I agree it sounds like a birthing issue and it seems like they always want to have a problem when you are not there. I have had someone go into labor the moment I went in to go to the bathroom and by the time I came out we had horrible problems. We can only do our best and some are just not meant to be. If it was bigger the issue is that is might have been stuck or coming out backwards and then died in the process which made the way for the second. I am with you - I have been lucky not to loss a mother but I have had to do two C-sections and boy I sure do not wish that on anyone. The mothers survived by lost one of the lambs. If you read the birthing of Monica's baby this year I thought I was going to be doing my third C-section but managed after alot of work, prayer and luck I have a sweet and healthy baby girl and Mother is such a great one.... Please be kind to yourself and know we do not control much easpecially when it comes to births.

Hugs and love the little one that is here.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  4:05:18 PM  Show Profile
Wow you have done c-sections...OMG!!! I do not know if I could do that or not. I am glad I have not had too.... That is scary!!!!

beverley baggett
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  6:50:25 PM  Show Profile
Grace and Beverley, so sorry to hear of your losses. Ugh. I hate that part of raising animals.

We had another lamb born this evening. I have been keeping an eye on two shetlands, knowing it could be any second. I went to drive my bus route this afternoon, and when I got home, one of the BL girls had popped one out! Both mama and daddy are natural colored, but the baby girl is pure white. Mom wasn't paying a ton of attention to her after she was born, and one of the dogs stepped in and started cleaning her up. When mom approached, the dog actually snarled a little at her! You can be sure I yanked that dog up and she was sent to the other pasture. I am wondering how protective is too protective?

The tiny goat baby is doing great! I honestly cannot believe he is thriving. He has been dubbed Tiny Tim.

Been praying for Angie and all involved off and on today. They kept trying to induce me with my oldest, and we wound up doing an emergency c-section with her. Turns out that big mamas don't always have big openings in their bones. The boys both had to be c-sections because of that. Grace, I don't envy you having to do that for a goat. Brave, you are.

Brenda - your babies are darling! And triplets! All of our sheep have been singles so far.

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  7:09:08 PM  Show Profile
a picture of my little girl...so cute!!!!

beverley baggett
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  7:11:59 PM  Show Profile

well here it is..didn't do it right the first time...

beverley baggett
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  7:32:39 PM  Show Profile
Grace, I will try to take some pictures of the wheel and the spindles. I am still learning how to get them from camera into computer.

I am so happy for all of you who are having kids and lambs. It seems the past several years I have gotten way too many all white kids. Of course I used a white buck 3 years in a row. But different ones each time. this year we used a chocolate colored buck. Abby is black and tan and Sandy is red. So I am anxious to see what we get. I'm s sorry for all the losses as well. It's so sad to read about each one.

I also go as natural as possible. Of course there are times when you just have to give antibiotics and such. I don't like to do it but if it will save my goat's life, I will. I also only worm them the day after kidding. Then 2 weeks later. With only 2 goats now though, I am not seeing a problem. Back when I had 7 does and 13 kids, we had a worm overload. It was bad. So I think it had alot to do with too many on too small a pasture.

Beverly, she is adorable. Have you come up with a name yet?

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  8:25:17 PM  Show Profile
Lori your Tiny Tim is wonderful. We once had a lamb born that was so tiny it took awhile to find him in the straw - I ended up putting a cat collar with bell on her for awhile just so we would not step on her.

Doing a C-Section was not something I wished to do but there was no vet coming in time. There my oldest son and I read by flash light and did the procedure because we had too. The vet finally showed up in time to do the stitches. My oldes also got to do a lazer surgery on one of his Icelandic Ram Lambs to repair a broken femur..

Well this afternoon my Grand Dame Ebony passed in her sleep. She turned 19 years young this year and I knew it was coming. Since she decided not to take care of Wynonna I knew she was heading to the end. We have had so many great years together, 15 full years that I am just glad she passed in her sleep. I wish that is how I will go. The wonderful part of her passing is I know she understood how much I loved her and that I would take great care of her Wynonna.

After this 10 pm bottle I think I will pour myself a stiff drink - it has been a hard week...

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page