Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2011 :  4:35:55 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Grace, that is a lot to think about. I think you have been given lots of good advice, though. I am sure you will make the decision that is right for you.

Ladies, I have had a rough couple of weeks. I have lost two ewes...one this past Thursday and one the week before that. I believe they were very cobalt deficient. I retrieved the liver from the first ewe and have it in the freezer until I can get it sent off to the U of Michigan and have it tested for mineral deficiencies. But, it was very pale pink (white liver disease). I also had wormed them several weeks ago with Safeguard, as they were all so pale, and it did not do a thing, so I have re-wormed them with cydectin. I was also told by the lady who was here doing the classes that they were showing signs of severe copper deficiency. So, we are working on getting their minerals balanced. A couple of the others that I was really worried about seem to be holding their own since I boosted their minerals and used the cydectin. I am now concerned about our sky-rocketing heat this week. I am not sure they have bounced back enough, yet, to be able to with-stand the heat stress.

It has been so heartbreaking that my husband was ready for me to sell my sheep and give up raising them. I was so upset that I was just about ready to agree with him, but the depression from the thought of not raising these beauties was worse for me than the depression from losing some. I have been so zealous these last two weeks at working on getting their health back on line that I think he is convinced that I need to be doing this and it is worth sticking with it. Of course, he is not crazy about the amount of money I'm spending to do it! I'll give him credit, though, he cringes a bit when I tell him the price of the minerals and such I have been buying, but he has not said a thing.

I hope this heat doesn't last long. Summer is my least favorite season. That is something my sheep and I share!

Hope everyone has a good week. Thanks for listening. I haven't had the heart to blog about it.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2011 :  6:06:40 PM  Show Profile
Brenda = I am so sorry for your loss - I know the pain, the worry and the wishes to be protected for the heartache. Sometimes there are no clear answers but do what you can and we learn hopefully from each loss. The heat is going to be really hard on everyone - do you have fans??? Sometime if you can at least keep the air moving they do better. This is the time that I also give changes of water many times in the day because sometimes they slow down on drinking if the water gets hot... You can even put a bit of molasses in it early and evening water to get them to drink even more...

Sorry for the couple of hard weeks - we all understand that pain. I worried over the bottle kids today because of the heat - part of me wanted to bring them in the house with a fan but instead just watched closely...

Safe safe and hope things go better.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2011 :  10:35:11 PM  Show Profile
Brenda I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard. I hope the heat moderates soon for everyone. We took a big temp spike today too compared to the cool we have had so it felt even hotter. The boys were here helping finish the framing on the end of the hoop greenhouse - they even got the screen door on so now it's ready for the plastic come fall. It's been a long project. I also started harvesting my Lavender today - I have a long way to go with that. It looks like the stems are going to be long enough despite our cooler weather so I guess I will start weaving wands some time this week. It's been a long, hot weekend. Hope everyone has a good week and hopefully some cooler temps.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2011 :  10:20:08 PM  Show Profile
Grace, Gary is doing pretty good! He just gets irritated from time to time with not being able to hear! Isaiah is doing fine! i am starting to think that it was a heat rash! I am so ready to get out of the desert! I really want to move out of here, at least to some place that is cooler! Not too keen on the sweat dripping off my eyelashes.

Brenda, I am so very sorry to hear about the sheep!!!! :(

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
www.justducky48.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  06:41:37 AM  Show Profile
Monica - I am still praying that Gary's earring will be restored... I am sure he is very concerned and wishes this would right itself. Heat rash is never fun but with treatment can be healed... Last night I did evening chores in only a tank top and undie's glad I do not have close neighbors.... I hate heat and we are to be that hot again today. I was so hot I could not even touch fiber which really is not making me happy - I have a customers order sitting here because I can not touch it. Just drains the brain at least for me..

Well, ladies hope you all stay cool today and find some joy in the sweat on the eyelash moments. I wished I could find joy in this heat - I am planning to think of it as a stay at a very expensive spa sitting in one of those horrible steam rooms where you think your insides are coming thru your pours... The one difference is when you are sitting in one of those rooms you are not expected to clean out a chicken coop or shovel poop all day... How many folks would pay big bucks for that???

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  08:47:27 AM  Show Profile
Grace,
You are so funny.
Thanks for all the condolences, ladies. I always know I can come here for some understanding. My non-animal friends just don't always seem to understand the heartache that comes from losing your sheep/goats/dogs/cows/horses/etc.

Seems like everyone is doing better. I am seeing that pink come back into their membranes, so I am feeling much relieved.

It's a hot spell here, and we could really use some rain. Last year this time we were having too much rain! I guess it s never exactly perfect! Oh well, we deal with what we get, I guess.

Stay cool, everyone.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2011 :  08:32:25 AM  Show Profile
Checking in Ladies - hope everyone is doing well..

The roof was finally done Sunday at noon - half hour later the skies opened up and sheets on rain, hail and wind hit the farm. I went around the house checking for leaks - luckly nothing. I think it was God's way of showing me that I was safe and dry. The crushed barn left the farm last night as the sun sat - bitter sweet but at least the young man who is now the owner will have time to fix it and make it work for him. I gave them a hot meal and spent a bit of time sharing - what tough lives they are leading and trying to make the best out of.

So we are expected to be in the high 90's all this week so it is back to doing work outside before and after the sun sets. I hope everyone is not suffering too much and that your four legged friends are making it thru.

Stay well and cool ladies.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2011 :  5:13:02 PM  Show Profile
Must be too hot to type - it's been quiet here! We have had 25 days of 100 degree or more heat in July and now it is the hottest July on record. Most days it is at least 106 degrees. The pastures are drying up. Hay is going to be hard to come by this year because it hasn't rained hardly at all. I just don't know how folks survived during the dust bowl with no air conditioning. But I sure can dry wool fast outside! Jeans dry faster out on the line than they do in the dryer!

I've been busy getting ready for Fiber Christmas this weekend. Mom also bought me a Kromski Mazurka for my birthday! It is the most beautiful wheel I have ever seen, and it spins so nicely! I am going to have to thin the herd of wheels.

I hope everyone is coping with the heat okay. Brenda, I am so sorry to hear of your losses. I am learning that illness in the sheep sure sneaks up in a hurry.

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
www.diamondbsheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2011 :  5:36:22 PM  Show Profile
It has been quiet over here everyone must be super busy. Unlike the rest of you, we have had unseasonable cool weather with rain off and on and lots of wind. We are having a no summer summer. I haven't had a calm enough day to even get my fleeces skirted and washed. It's hard to skirt fleece in 30+mph wind. However, I'll take the cool over the scalding any day. The gardens are so far behind that everything is stunted. Three nights ago it was 37 degrees. Crazy huh? My green beans are just now sending runners and my tomatoes are the size of large marbles even tho I started the plants in March. It's been a strange year all the way around.

Congrats on your new wheel,Lori. I have drooled over that wheel for a long time I think they are so pretty.

Hope everything is well with everyone.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4111 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4111 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2011 :  04:26:31 AM  Show Profile
Morning all, we are heading for some warmer weather again. Can't wait for fall. I don't get alot done when it is hot and humid. At least we had a few cooler days. Working on our house, new windows and siding. Still stripping off the old junk. It is alot of work with an old house.
Need to get out and check garden today. Starting to get some peas and beans. I mulched the potato's with straw.......now I have green manure growing between rows. Oats are coming up! Looks terrible, but it will be good for the ground!
take care
Michele
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  8:44:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi all. Sorry that I have been absent for awhile. I am not sure where all the summer has gone. Brenda, I am so sorry about your ewes. I have been fighting the worms, one ewe went down with white muscle disease, fighting the coyote problem and the heat. I am ready to sell the flock. I am exhausted! It sounds like you all are feeling the same way.
Brenda, where are you getting your mineral? I keep Kent's loose sheep mineral out for my sheep all the time and I have had a ewe get down. she went down last Saturday and I gave her a dose of BoSe on Sat. She was trying to get up but too weak. I gave her a dose of Vitamin A, D, and E this evening and she was standing in about 30 minutes after giving her this shot. Hope she is on the mend...I have spent so much time packing water to her and feeding her and trying to keep her in the shade.
I have a fan running in the barn, let the sheep out into the meadow early in the morning and then getting them all back in by dark because of the coyote problem. My neighbor told me tonight that the coyotes chewed on the legs of one of her ewes and she died this morning. She had a donkey as a guard animal...
It is too hot to work upstairs. I have not got much wool washed this summer. We have been to Michigan 2 times to visit Ang and the baby. Evan is a doll baby.
I need to get to bed so that I can get up early, chore, take mother to get her groceries and then work at the school for awhile tomorrow.
take care everyone,
God Bless
Sarita

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

The Muppet, Miss Piggy advised: "Never eat anything at one sitting that you can't lift."

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are." EE Cummings

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  9:42:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sarita,
Before I was mixing 50 lb of sheep mineral with 50 lb of goat mineral that I bought at Orscheln Farm store...but now I have been making up the mineral mix from Pat Coleby's "Natural Sheep Care" book, modified somewhat and with added cobalt. The separate ingredients are pretty expensive, but they are long-lasting and better for the sheep. I got a 50 lb bag of Kelp, 10 lb of copper sulfate, 1 lb of cobalt sulfate, 1 lb of Selenium (Selplex 2000) and a bag of dolomite. I have not found yellow powdered sulphur, yet, so I have a sulphur block out for them. That is not as good as it contains a lot of salt, so they won't eat as much as they should (this helps keep away external parasites like ticks and lice as well as helps to prevent fly strike). I still need to send off the liver, though, to be tested to see if I need any other minerals. I still have their old mix out with an added bag of trace minerals I also got at the farm store to boost their cobalt and calcium until I got all the ingredients together for their new mix. I will continue to leave that out as well, since some of them don't seem to want to eat the oter very well, yet. I have been putting it into their feed pans and top-dressing with some grain to get it into them. So far, so good. Their fleece color seems to be darkening a bit already and they are looking much more spunky. They are still showing slightly pale on the FAMACHA check, but at least they are now pink instead of snow white. I was told it could take three weeks or more for them to be red again after being so anemic. We have had no more losses, thankfully. But, with this heat, I am afraid it will take them a little longer to bounce back completely. It is supposed to be our hottest day yet tomorrow, so I will be letting them into the barn to stay cool during the day. They get fresh water several times a day, and we have even added a large plastic tub of water extra in their cooling off area, so they always have plenty and it gets refreshed often.
In other news, I have sold my horse. She will be moving to Northern Minnesota. It is a long story, but she also has developed some health issues because she is such an easy keeper. The lady who was here to do the minerals and herbs classes fell in love with her. She is well aware of her health issues, but said she was exactly the kind of horse she was looking for. She is a natural health care person for horses, sheep, llamas, dogs and people, and also does healing massage and other techniques. We were dealing with Skippers issues already when the sheep started having issues. It was just so overwhelming for me, so I wrote the lady and asked her if she really wanted to buy her, because if she did, I would sell her. I just felt like it would be better for the horse. Even my vet, when he came to do her coggins asked me where she was going. When I told him, he said, "It will be much better for her health up there in that climate". So, I feel like I am doing the right thing for her, even though it breaks my heart to let her go. But, I also feel like, now I can concentrate fully on getting my sheep back to good health. And, once we get our minerals worked out (I plan to get some soil analysis done as well as the liver test), I will look for another horse, not such an easy keeper, who will not have issues due to the grasses we have on our farm. Apparently, Skipper can gain weight just smelling our grasses. Poor girl.
So, that is how we are going on our farm. It is too hot to mess with wool, or do any other crafting for that matter. I have been putting up lots of stuff from the garden, though, and have lots of pickles canned and squash, green beans and corn in the freezer. I try to get it all done early in the mornign, before it gets too, too hot. I try not to have to move around too much in the heat of the afternoon and early evening!
Stay cool everyone.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  10:15:37 PM  Show Profile
I hope everyone is doing well!! All of you are in my prayers!
Sarita, I am so sorry to hear about the sheep! It seems to have been a long hot and hard summer for all of us! My thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
www.justducky48.com
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2011 :  2:24:07 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, be careful with the sulfa, in the sheep's gut, it can prevent uptake of thymine which causes neurlogical problems and could cause death if left untreated. I had one ewe this early summer that got down on me and her head was turned upwards...she went down fast. I had a sulfa block out too for the wool and etc. I gave her a thymine shot and she was back up on her feet in just a few hours. I removed the sulfa block. Just keep an eye open.
I had two more ewes with bottle jaw last night while choring. I got them treated and gave them pcn shots.
We didn't have any garden produce, the hail beat the green beans into the ground.
take care, keep cool

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

The Muppet, Miss Piggy advised: "Never eat anything at one sitting that you can't lift."

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are." EE Cummings

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2011 :  2:37:01 PM  Show Profile
Hi, again, Sarita...thanks for the info about the sulphur blocks. I will wait to add powdered sulphurto their mix until I have heard back from the labs to see where we stand with that.

It sounds like you are having a rough year, too. I am seeing a lot of new farmers on my sheep board struggling with their flocks. Actually, a LOT of sheep breeders are having a tough time, it just seems like the newbies are having a rougher time coping with it...unsure about what to do about things, not sure of what different symptoms mean for their sheep, etc.

Do you have any theories about why you are getting hit so hard by the coyotees this year? I know a lady down in the Ozarks who has been hit HARD by a big cat. It has taken half of her flock. She is deforresting her whole property to try and get it out in the open.

Our garden has done okay, but it has taken a LOT of watering to keep it going. I didn't get as much as I would have liked, but I have been able to get some things put up for winter.

It is supposed to cool off here starting tomorrow. I sure hope it does, and that we get some rain SOON. I feel so bad for all those in OK and TX who are losing livestock and scrambling to find places to ship their animals to so thay can survive this.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2011 :  7:20:24 PM  Show Profile
Sarita I was just going to post the same thing about the sulfa. I have never had bottle jaw but my girlfriend did and helped her treat them - interesting and thankful I never had it..I agree I have had tons of emails and calls from folks with more issues then I have seen in years - thinking it might be this horrible weather bringing out all sorts of things. My sweet little Wynona has not bee 100% but I can not find any problems - so tonight I keep a very close eye on her - she is eating, peeing and pooping but just is not her chipper self. On the other side of the farm - hard to believe that Sugar is still trucking. This heat has really taken a lot out of him and Sunday I was really worried but he then chased around the hens a bit and that seemed to get him going again. Tonight we are continual raining and temp has dropped 40 degrees in less then 12 hours - really not great for any of us.... Kasha my oldest Great Pry is struggling with this heat too and I made icecubes just for her since I never really use them. She was thrilled to be crunching away... She still has a great set of chompers - thank goodness.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4111 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4111 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  10:10:02 AM  Show Profile

sorry to hear of everyones problems. I hope things get better soon. Finally lost our humidity here. Hope it stays away for the rest of the summer. Love the green yarn on your blog Grace. Very pretty, and the hummingbird one too. We had over 2 inches of rain yesterday. Gosh we have had such a wet hot summer. Yuck. Oats are about ready to combine, but can't get into the field. Got our Century Farm party the 13th. So busy getting things organized for that. Still have not washed my wool. One of these days....
take careMichele
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  07:06:21 AM  Show Profile
Updates of the Funny Farm - Rain each afternoon which has been very welcome and the temp is to get 96 today - YUCK!!!
Mushrooms growing all over the place - I hope to get a pictures of one that is as big as my hand spread way out. Had a baby hummingbird trapped in the shop but when I finally got him out he spent the day coming back in because I think he was loving the bright colored yarns and fiber. He was so very tiny - he was about the size of my thumb nail... Amazing and Tiny.

Sugar is still hanging in there - he is not keeping weight on but also not wanting to eat much grain. I know that he is getting towards the end - I have been saying that for months but I never forget that each day could be his last so I give him plenty of love and let him do what he wishes...

Wondering ladies have you seen a jump in feed prices in your area??? I have to go into town Monday and am preparing for sticker shock. Lots of chatter about the prices on line...

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

mydakota
True Blue Farmgirl

152 Posts

kristi
redmond oregon
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  2:00:08 PM  Show Profile
I adore hummingbirds! I usually keep about a dozen feeders in my yard. I love them!

HearthCricket Farm. Where the door is always open, and the coffee is always on.

Edited by - mydakota on Aug 06 2011 9:01:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  5:43:58 PM  Show Profile
I have to bring them in at night just so we do not get bears interested but I am with you kristi they are so magical. I make their feed do you??? I even have some baby bird how share the necture with the Humming Birds. Love that!

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  6:27:25 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone!! Been a long time since I have been on here. I have missed my sheep so very much but finally adjusting, most of the time. Been a busy goofy summer. Hubby's Uncle passed away that he has taken care of for years so getting all that business taken care of. Almost everything is done, he was smart and put things into peoples names years ago as he was a bachelor.
Heifers are doing good, decided not to breed this year and give them a chance to mature more. Have 24 layings hens and a surprise rooster He is pretty funny though so no problem at this point. All 24 are are laying so have eggs and eggs, good will sell when I go back to work.
Weather is nuts here, HOT, wet, humid, etc...
Hope all are well, I have missed you all.
Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

mydakota
True Blue Farmgirl

152 Posts

kristi
redmond oregon
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  8:59:43 PM  Show Profile
Yes, I make the feed for mine too. I have about 7 feeders out this year. Down from my usual 15 or so, but since I have taken a job off the farm I just don't have time to properly maintain 15 feeders. :-(

HearthCricket Farm. Where the door is always open, and the coffee is always on.
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  9:25:13 PM  Show Profile
We saw as many as 10 hummingbirds at a time at our feeder this year. I was making sugar water every day just to keep it filled up! I sent pictures and video to my sister and my Aunt Betty because they love hummingbirds and had never seen more than two or three at a time. It was pretty amazing to see.

Everybody must be having a really busy summer this year because there is not near as much chat on here as there was last summer. I haven't even kept up with my blog (or other people's) very well this summer. Maybe it is just one of those off years for evrybody.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4111 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4111 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  05:02:09 AM  Show Profile
question for the experts!
My wether Jack, has horns that have never stopped growing. They will be growing into his his. We have been able to trim them, but each year they are getting bigger, and harder to try to cut. I think I am going to have to get rid of him. Thought I would just take him to market. I think it would kill him to actually have the horns cut off, he is about 5 years old. Any thoughts??
Also if I do have to take him away, what about his sister Jill. She has been with him since I got them. I know she will be heartbroken. Will she survive, or would I be better off taking her too. They are attached to each other.

thanks Michele
Go to Top of Page

RedGateGal
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Danielle
Watertown TN
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  05:31:38 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Farmgirls...
Being new to goat farming, we've made our first mistake in trimming hooves. We cut a little too deep...bleeding...yikes! We did research before hand, watched online videos and still cut down too far. The first goat was no problem, but our Cassie is not as docile as our Shirley and with a swift quick we cut her. So, we dressed the wound with Iodine and have wrapped it. This was yesterday and she is favoring her foot today, I guess to be expected. We changed the dressing last night and plan to do so again tomorrow. For you goat farmer experts out there...ANYTHING ELSE WE NEED TO DO? Headed to church, but I'll be back to read any advice after lunch. Thanks Girls!

Farmgirl Sister #2574
www.redgategal.blogspot.com

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page