windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4100 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4100 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  04:57:08 AM  Show Profile
Sounds like you got things covered, Danielle. As far as I know anyways. It is like cutting your fingernail too short. It will be sore for quite a while. I don't have goats, but cows.
good luck
Michele
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  07:27:46 AM  Show Profile
Just got back from Nebraska, so ready for the temps to cool down. I feel so sorry for all those that have had 100 plus for days and days.
Hot weather like this summer can cause sheep to go off feed, have problems with white muscle disease and the wet spring and then the high temps can cause the flies to lay thier eggs on the pasture grasses and when the animals...and sheep love to eat close to the ground...eat the grasses, they reload on eggs for the worms. I rotate lots but this has not helped alots this summer. I have limited shade for them to lay and they go back to the same spots which hinders the ability to get rid of the worms. Our barn was a dairy barn and it has concrete floors in one section and they fight to get in there. I clean it daily, put in new straw but still I still think this is where my problem is coming from. I wormed again and kept them in the barn lot for 3 days to dry lot. I give penicillin to those with bottle jaw and I also give them a shot of Vit A,D, &E. I also gave the lambs that are not gaining well and weaker a shot of Vit ADE. The lambs are really looking better. I think the weather is what is really hurting them right now. We dropped down to 90 yesterday and they are already acting better.
The experts tell me that the coyotes are hungry. I think they are over populated in this area. Some coyotes are just sneaky and looking for a nice meal without having to hunt...I have came to the conclusion that the one that I am out after is a mama and her pups. With the tighter confinment and in closer to the barn, the big dogs can defend them better. I think we have so many coyotes that the two dogs were trying to cover to many areas, even though the area is surrounding the barn. This closer confinement also can be causing my worm problem. Now that I have mine confined at night, the coyotes are hitting my neighbor's flock. One neighbor has loss two ewes. They saw the coyotes and tried to shoot them but they were too far off. They also came into her barn lot close to her home. I have this sick feeling like someone has invaded my properity, like a home theif.
I love to see wild life and I know those that live in the city think it is wonderful to go out in the country to see the wild and even hunt but it is very painful for me to have the animals I love that are helpless in a fenced in area to be the wild's meal...or just be taken down for the fun of it. My forefathers killed lots of these breeds down for human preservantion and as the population grows and takes over their areas they need a place to roam and do what the wild does...the government has millions of area for wildlife...fenced it and keep them within their fences. I have damaged too many cars and trucks by deers, lost calves and sheep and I continue to pay out more dollars and suffer losses and no one reimbruses me...I know my butt would be getting sued if one of my cows got out of the fences and caused someone damage to their car or ate their crops or tore up and damaged another's property. We counted over 30 deers at one time on our property grazing this Spring. I think the conservation dept is playing with mother nature and has the eco system all screwed up...over populated so they can make money selling hunting tags and the hunting equipement companies can profit....greed can cause so much grieve! On my soapbox again...the wild animals need to be kept where they can run wild and it is not fair to them to put them in a situation that they have no hunting or feeding grounds and need to go into populated areas and readapt to survive.

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

The Muppet, Miss Piggy advised: "Never eat anything at one sitting that you can't lift."

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are." EE Cummings

Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  08:54:03 AM  Show Profile
Ladies, I am TIRED of hot weather! We have broke the heat record every day for at least the last two weeks, and several days before that. Our town and the surrounding towns have had the highest recorded temperature in the whole United States several times in the last month. The last time it was below 100 degrees was July 4th. And we have not had a drop of rain in weeks. The news said it is officially worse than 1934 dust bowl. Our poor fire fighters are working themselves to death. We had a 1000 acre fire that got one house and close to several others, and it just keeps flaring back up. I am ready for cooler temps and rain!

Blessedly, we have not lost any livestock. We are watering and watching and watering some more. I thought we might lose our big Cotswold ram last week, he was panting heavy and just not acting right, but heck, I do the same thing when I go out to work in this heat. He made it, and has done fine since then.

Grace~ Feed prices are rising here too. We buy ours in 1500 pound bags, and it went up another $25 this month. Hay is what I am really concerned about because of our drought. Folks are already trying to scalp farmers with what they want for hay. I have seen round bales advertised for well over $100.

Well, I think I am going to be the proud owner of a floor loom come September. I saw the ad, and just mentioned it to Stan - honestly not even wanting one. A couple of days later, turned out he had been pondering and pondering, and thought it would be a good idea! Blew me out of the water. He had to convince me then. This loom is an oldie but goodie, and it is within driving distance, and the sweet lady is going to take half of it in trade for wool! I am really excited!

Take care and stay in the shade!

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
www.diamondbsheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

RedGateGal
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Danielle
Watertown TN
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  10:22:11 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Michelle for the response. I'll be catching, wrestling, and wrapping again today. Wish me luck!

Farmgirl Sister #2574
www.redgategal.blogspot.com

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  2:48:58 PM  Show Profile
Sarita I know what you mean -- we have so many more coyotes this year, the deer have been plenty and they are skinny and I have birds here that I have never had before. Also the bats are thicker here - good for the bugs but they need to step it up more - flies are nasty this year.

Lori I hear you about the heat but this morning I had to put on pants and a jacket to do chores - Loved it but had fog that look like winter... I tried not to faint about the food and feed prices - purchased hay because farmers are sending it to Texas and already most are out. How exciting about the loom - can't wait to hear about your adventures with it.

Daninelle I am sorry I missed your post - life gets a bit overwhelming at times. Sounds like the problem is on the mend. I might suggest if this happens again was with surgical scrub not idione which dries out the skin and can cause cracks. Next, always have blood stop on hand - great for all types of bleeding issues including humans. Last I purchase baby socks to use to place on the hoof and then wrap - seems to be the best way to wrap and also gives a great soft base. Hope your sweet one is healing and don't be too hard on yourself we have all done it no matter how many hundreds of hooves we have done. Again, sorry to miss the post.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  10:11:50 PM  Show Profile
I hope everyone is doing well! This summer has been a very long one! It's been hot and humid here! Please keep us in your prayers that we can find a place to move to! Things have gotten out of hand here and we would have moved already, but we just don't have the $$! There are no other places here in town and if we leave town we will have to find new work! There are so many things to work out that it's plain exhausting to even think of! You are all in my prayers! :)

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
www.justducky48.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2011 :  1:21:24 PM  Show Profile
Oh Monica I am so sorry to hear that your home situtation has not settled down - I had hoped it would have settled itself out by now. I have not let you out of my prayers. Do you have any ideas as to where you might relocate?? I have several folks who are leaving their homes this week and as you know I too have been considering a simpler life... I so understand the exhausting nature of not know what the future is holding for us - is there something I can do???? Also, how is Gary's hearing?? I have kept that in my prayers as well. Please let me know if there is anything and I mean anything I can do - hugs to my Pea Pod.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4100 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4100 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  04:35:19 AM  Show Profile
Grace you are my go to person about sheep ( :) )
What do you think of banding horns on a 5 year old wether?
Michele
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  06:38:05 AM  Show Profile
I have heard it being done but I have not personally done it. I had one Icelandic ram who's curled horns I felt where going to be to close to his face if left unattended. First I pulled him from any breeding program then we tried hoof clippers and then a dremile tool. The banding has been done in other countries with friends of mine and it is a common practice. Again, doing your research helps but in the end the decission is yours.

This week I hopefully separate the little billies from their mom's - was suppose to have my son help but now his schedule has changed so I need to put my thinking cap because they are smart and fast little guys... Sugar is still plugging on - thought he was a goner on Saturday but is out there right now eating on thistles and grumbling along the way.

Have a wonderful day ladies - it is another hot one here again.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  09:29:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi all. Michele I have a wether that tends to have his horns grow like that too only his grow uber slowly. I have a friend come an help hold him and we just cut the tips off with a camp saw. It works pretty well. I don't know anything about the banding but I know it is done.

Monica, I hope you get your housing situation sorted out once and for all. It sure has been a long ride full of stress for you all. How is Gary's ear doing? Did he get his hearing back again?

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

gathered herb
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Patty
Ormond Beach florida
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  5:19:46 PM  Show Profile
Monica, My prayers are with you. Short version of my story. 2 years ago, I decided it was time for me to make a move. My husband, at the time was 55. We just built our dream home on the golf course. Tom suffered a stroke & was on life support for 6 months. I cared for him until I started to break down myself. So, In 2009, I bought 5 acres, placed Tom in a assitted living. I move my horse's and for the past 2 years I have been working to make a place where I can enjoy the land, follow a dream... and bring my husband home. I am opening up and small farm to teach gardening, canning, and all the goodies that seem to be fading. Mostly, I wanted to down size and be able to build a much smaller home. Little by little I built the barn, fenced pasture for my horses.. (boarded for 17 years). bought two donkeys because of all the coyotees and panthers. 2 goats.. 14 chickens... 100' by 70' fenced in garden center... building up to my point, You have no ideal how upset I was this past week when the permitting office would not give me a permitt for building!!! 2 years in the planning. I have packed this house up waiting for the day I could move out of this home.... I have prayed & many friends have been praying for me. I still have no permitt, however I have lots of people working for me... I will not give up!!! You have to have faith. You have to know that good will come to you. We are living in such different times. One day you are living the dream, & the next, you feel alone, tired & no relief insight. Well my fellow sister... I am going to pray with you. I pray while we all are going through this transformation in our lifes... Our hearts are comforted by the Lords Love. Seek and ye shall fine. This maybe seem senseless to you, however, maybe this is for me? Sending you lots of sunshine & love... patty

gathered herb
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  9:44:41 PM  Show Profile
Grace, I hope very much that all is well with you! The whole house mess will never settle until we just get out from under it! John apparently sold the house, which would be good except that he is now acting as manager! Not good! Gary and him had signed a rental agreement back in May when he owned the house and now he is trying to use that contract and make changes to it without those changes being written in and the old contract was with John as the owner not the manager so the whole thing is invalid and we won't pay anything until it's straightened out! Gary and I honestly think that John is going senile or something because none of this makes any sense! We are going Friday to look at some places in Kingman and Golden Valley. Gary is also working on an electric winder that hopefully we will be selling soon!

Hugs and prayers to everyone here!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.com
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  07:01:11 AM  Show Profile
Wow, it seems things are just so tough on everyone right now. Surely, something's got to give one of these days. We just got an offer on our house in Arkansas...but it was very low. It's so frustrating because it has been on the market for over a year and a half now. We had set asside enough money that we felt would take us through until it sold..but we never dreamed it would take this long. It has had more looks than any house in the area...people just can't get loans. This guy that wants to buy it has the money, but he wants a steal. We have already dropped the price quite a bit and it is well below market value. But, we are so anxious to sell, and we really need equipment for the farm if we are going to move forward. We are looking at another winter of freezing to death as we don't have the money to put a better heat system in. We are looking at taking a loss, even if he accepts our counter offer...but at least we would have it off of our backs and have some cash to help us move forward a little bit. I really dislike being between a rock and a hard place like this. Life is just so unfair sometimes.
It's been a rough year for our sheep, too. I have spent a fair amount of money getting their minerals worked out. They are looking so much better. Their color has darkened back up and, hopefully soon those nursing mommas will get their condition back up to snuff. I don't like feeling so much backbone. Last year none had been bred and they were all nice and fat! Not overly fat, but compared to this year, they were real piglets!
I know a lot of this is just growing pains and learning how to do things better, and hopefully we will learn more and more and do better and better.
Monica, I hope you get all of your issues worked out and find the perfect solution. And Patty, I hope everything works out for you, too.
Grace, Lori, Sarita, and the rest...I hope and pray your lives and the conditions for all of your animals improves dramatically and soon. We have had some relief from the heat, but rain has been scarce this year. We did get a good drenching the day before yesterday and it looks like me may have more this weekend. I hate the mess it makes, but we need it, so we will be happy to put up with some muddy conditions for a little bit.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

RedGateGal
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Danielle
Watertown TN
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  04:17:04 AM  Show Profile
Grace,
Thank you for the reply. I love the baby sock idea and I will try that. She is healing nicely, thank goodness. My husband just hated that he caused her pain, so I'll let him know the "best of the best" has even cut too close.

Have an awesome weekend!

Farmgirl Sister #2574
www.redgategal.blogspot.com

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

gathered herb
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Patty
Ormond Beach florida
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  09:28:42 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Brenda, It is just been hard being alone & taking care of all this business. However, I am the kind of person, that makes up her mind & start making changes to get where I want to be... So, I have to suck it up. Good luck on your house too. this house has been on the market for a year too... it is very nice & on the fourteen green... I think the valture's are hanging around for me to let it go for a short sale... I want to move on!!! Not live for a house that my husband can no longer enjoy with me.... Happier days ahead!!! patty
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  10:05:34 PM  Show Profile
My prayers are with all of you!
Patty, I am praying for you! I think it is the tough times that prove our faith to be real and the Lord to be ever faithful! It can be so discouraging, but I am trusting that the Lord is true and knows the plans He has for me!!

We went and looked at a house today and it's really nice with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and a fire place on 2 1/2 acres and in a cooler city than where we are at! After we got home I looked at the listing again and it says it's not for sale! Oh Lord, what is going on! I did find a 2 story white farm house with 3 bedrooms/1 bath on 2 acres in OHIO for $29,000.00! It's about 30 -45 minutes from my mom! Now if only I could talk Gary into moving east! :) Life is hard but it is good and all of you just make it so much sweeter!!! :) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.com
Go to Top of Page

gathered herb
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Patty
Ormond Beach florida
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  2:59:18 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Monica... I do have faith. It is a long lonely road. I keep myself busy. My friends have been awesome. and today I looked at john deere tractors!!!! Baby steps for me. patty
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  6:36:33 PM  Show Profile
Patty, You are definitely my kind of gal! I hope someday to move to Ohio and look for a John Deere of my own! I promised my hubby that I would never make him mow or shovel snow and quite honestly I LOVE to mow grass! I think the smell of fresh cut grass is wonderful! God Bless You!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.com
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  8:45:36 PM  Show Profile
After 3 trips to Michigan and 1 trip to Nebraska, we are home for awhile. I got my nurse's office at work ready to start school this next week. Sheep are doing better but I still plan to downsize. After the weather cooled down some, they went to eating hay better. I don't let them out on pasture all day like I was. We baled some brome hay and they are doing better. Some never had any problems, just a few but it makes you feel like you are on edge and things look lots worse than it really is.
Brenda, glad you are getting your minerals and all worked out. Money is just not out there like it was, sorry that you are not getting what you need out of your house.
Grace, are you still thinking about moving? Do you think we are being nudged to move on? I try to be obedient to the Lord but sometimes he has to hit me upside the head to get me to listen and do what he wants me to do.
Monica, I will continue to pray for you. You have been so patient through this whole house thing. It is time for you and your family to be settled and moving on with life.
Sheri, how did your garden do? We did not get one ear of corn, no watermelons, or greenbeans. Coons and weather got it.
Patty, hope that you can move on and make your dreams happen.
Angie went to the Michigan Fiber Festival today. She called and told me that she had got me my Christmas present. She and Evan were having a good time until a storm moved in. I wish that we could have been there to go with her. She sent me some pictures and I will try to put them on my blog.
Take care everyone.

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

The Muppet, Miss Piggy advised: "Never eat anything at one sitting that you can't lift."

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are." EE Cummings

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  10:08:32 PM  Show Profile
Sarita, I think maybe we are all being nudged by the Lord to move on! Thank you for the prayers! I can use all that I can get! I am not really that patient, but I am learning the secret of standing still and not getting caught up in the madness that is going on around me and I just trust that the Lord does have something for us at the perfect time! I would love to see pics from Angie!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.com
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  03:39:06 AM  Show Profile
I know the Lord nudges us...sometimes I just have a hard time figuring out whether he's nudging or just testing!

I am going to make it my goal for next year to get myself to the Michigan fiber festival! I have been wanting to go to that ever since I heard about it in 2006...even before I ever had sheep!

Sarita, my sheep are looking SO, SO much better than they did earlier on. I am getting a lot of help from the pres. of the Icelandic sheep breeders group. She is all natural on her farm and has just been a wealth of info. It's the lady who did the clases here on herbs and minerals. Her advice has just been invaluable. She has also helped me start doing some things to help me reduce stress and get my energy levels up (herbal teas and vitamins). I wish you could have made that class...my sheep and I have benefitted greatly.

Have a great day, ladies...things have to start heading back up sooner or later.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4100 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4100 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  04:31:45 AM  Show Profile
Life sure is fun sometimes! Keeps you on your toes I guess.
Waiting to call the vet this morning. My cow is sick. Not sure what could be wrong. Off feed, runny pooh, milk production fallen. I don't think I should wait till Monday. Just waiting for at least Eight O'clock anyways.
Going to talk to the vet, if he can come, and maybe try banding the horns on my sheep. It is either that or ship them both. I talked to a friend last night, who has done it to goats.
Cut hay yesterday, last night it stormed! I have really good luck! Part of farming.
Need to check the garden over today, corn should be ready to pick, and got to go find some elderberries. They are ripening now. Got a few peaches left to do something with. Either can or make pie filling. Apples will be ready next.
Sarita I checked out your blog, and the fiber show looked wonderful! Wish I could of been there. Where in Wisconsin do you go? Is that the one at the Jefferson county fair grounds? That is about 5 hours away for us.
take care
Michele
Go to Top of Page

Motholelis Mom
Farmgirl in Training

37 Posts

Deborah
Louisville CO
USA
37 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  12:26:13 PM  Show Profile
One of the Nigerian Dwarf goats at our co-op just had twin baby girls this week. I have never seen anything more delightful to open your heart and fill it with joy, than watching these tiny babies frolic together! Oh my gosh!!!!!!!

Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret B. Runbeck
Go to Top of Page

gathered herb
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Patty
Ormond Beach florida
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  7:04:28 PM  Show Profile
Want to share this. Today's message from church. " Unleash your inner donkey" The book of Mark. Being a new farm girl... and having two donkey's... of course my ears became more alert than the normal Sunday message. Jesus said, Go to town, there will be a donkey, that has never been riden. I am that donkey. My Lord knows my name. You are the child I call. Within all of us... our hearts desire is to bring peace and harmony to our family and friends. It is the smell after the morning rain... I praise God... We are a sisterhood... big in number & faith. I am very humbled... time to rock and roll!!!
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  7:14:11 PM  Show Profile
Deborah your right nothing better then baby goats... Today my three bottle kids got to play with Sherlock one of my Big Cashmere Bitties - He is my gentle guy and I wished I had a camera when he kissed each one of their noses and then sat in my lap. There I had one huge billy, one huge Breat Pry and three little bottle boats all trying to fit in my lap and get kisses... Great to be loved but my legs felt crushed.

Monica, don't know why God is making this so hard on us but your right - I love a song that is called "Stand" - when I really don't know what to do or I feel like I am coming into a thousand pieces I put that on and listen to it over and over and over.... Sarita I don't know right now how to answer but all I know it something new has to be coming into my life - I feel it with all my being.

Michele, so sorry to hear about your cow - hope all is going better. Will be interested to hear how the banding goes.
Brenda - glad you are learning on how to take care of your Icelandic's - I missed but who taught your class?
Patty - we are here for your, will pray for you and I hope you know that we have all been down this road too and are still feeling our way through. I am sending you prayers and hope.

Just an update - Sugar is still hanging in there - he is my inspiration - no matter how ruff it has been he keeps moving. Each morning he gives me a wonderful kiss on the cheek and I do the same to him and we start out day - moving sometimes at a turtle's crawl but we get moving and enjoy each simple thing that comes our way. Hope you have such inspiration in your life. Have a great night ladies.

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page