True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  7:45:15 PM  Show Profile
Sarita,
Yes, we did get rain this morning and now it is terribly hot and muggy. I am worried we will not get our hay cut. We are not keeping our hay this year, but I am running out of places to graze my sheep. I don't know what we will do if this guy diesn't get out here and get our pastures cut down.
Monica, cute cup cozies! I had made some felted ones a couple of years ago, but never thought about making them with the opening for the cup handles. I just used mine on those disposable cups you get at the gas station!
Today was my birthday so Greg took me to Des Moines and we had lunch with his mom. Then we went shopping at Lowes and, on the way home, he stopped and got himself a couple more laying hens! I told him it seemed more like it was HIS birthday than mine! Seriously, it was a nice day. But now it is too hot!

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  9:02:12 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday, Brenda...and many more! It did care of sound like his birthday, but I am sure you share almost everything.
I know what you mean about getting short on pasture, we need to get the haying done so the sheep can be turned onto that land and let the other lots rest. I will be out very early in the morning fixing fencing. The sheep's wool is growing long and that wool acts like an insulator on electric fencing. They are rearranging the wires and even broke the top wire. It is throwing lots of current.

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com
"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." Proverbs 15:13

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  9:22:57 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, Happy Birthday!! I hope your weather cools down! Ours has been bearable the past few days, but it is supposed to warm back up this week!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  9:48:29 PM  Show Profile
Ha! I made it before midnight your time Brenda! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you enjoyed your day.

Still no weaving. Anything that can go wrong has gone wrong. You know all about the heddle issue, then the warp, then the tying, well, I rewarped today, didn't have the tying on done yet as I was moving the foot peddles up and down to make sure I had everything threaded right, and loe and behold---- dowel on the foot peddle broke. Now I have to drill the remains of the old dowel out and get a replacement dowel put in there tomorrow. I'm getting a lesson in patience for sure! Yes Mom, a messenger bag is coming your way as soon as I can get this darn thing going. Do you want it the same style as mine, or try the new design I was talking about. Send more wool!!!! Just kidding, not yet. Hee hee!

Monica, I love the cozies. I'll keep an eye out on etsy for them. Hint: My favorite colors are soft greens like your "Granny Smith Green". Wink, wink! :0 )
You put one on there made in those colors with a flower resembling an apple blossom (in honor of the Wayne's family apple farm) and I'll buy it hands down! Or... I could just buy it from you outright. I'm not sure how much etsy charges you. I love hot tea and am tired of burning my hands. Excellent idea including holes for the handles.

Speaking of the farm, it sounds like I'll be up there around the end of October. Please pray that the Lord shows us clearly what to do. I would love to allow his mom to have all the independence in the world, but we're afraid that we're going to have to step in. She's doing fine, but there's just something stirring in us that an extra body needs to be there with her. That would mean that Wayne would remain working down here and stay here at our home a few days every other week then come stay with us up there the rest of the time. He works 7 on, 7 off, so the schedule would be workable. It could prove to be pretty stressful, but the stress I see him under now worrying about her is, I feel, far greater. Much prayer is needed. Thanks Ladies!

Blessings to everyone,
Ang

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
http://happeningsofangieandwayne.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Little Red Caboose on Aug 02 2010 9:53:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4108 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4108 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  03:55:55 AM  Show Profile
Seems like everyone is dealing with more heat then they like! We do have about a week of no rain coming. So will get out cutting hay today. I will be so glad when cooler fall days start. Been doing a little spinning. Got to see how the dyed batts turn out. I have 2 left to do.
take care all
Michele
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  04:42:01 AM  Show Profile
Good morning Angie maybe you could present to your MIL that you are really anxious to get things going on the farm and all that stuff so she would be doing you the big favor, instead of you coming to take care of her??? Be good for both parties.

Going to be HOT and STICKY here today, can feel it already and only 6:40. Oh well have stuff to do here. Trying to crochet a baby afghan and I picked the pretty, soft and HARD TO crochet with yard of course. Now I remember saying I wouldn't do a afghan with this stuff Oh well if it works out will be nice and warm and my niece is due in late fall so be nice for winter.

Imagine sheep will be staying in their house today, they don't venture out much on the hot days.

Monica you are so talented!!! Those are really cute, good luck.

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  08:25:38 AM  Show Profile
Rae, Thanks for the advice. That's exactly how we've decided to approach it. I love her dearly. She's the most spry 80 yr old I've ever met. You know she'll still climb trees to get the apples? That's really where the stress about dealing with her independence comes in. I remember one time last year, we took a drive through the apple orchard with her. We came across a full size fallen tree, and she wanted to jump out of the truck and drag it outta the way by herself. You saw the picture: 87 lbs, 4'9". We don't want her hurting herself, but she is a stubborn one. (perhaps more stubborn than me LOL) Maybe that's why I love her so!

Hope everyone is fairing well with the weather today. Looks like a rough one across the midwest. Stay safe and please stay away from the windows! LOL

Blessings,
Ang

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  10:43:51 AM  Show Profile
Michele, would love to see some pics of your yarn from your dyed batts. I need to dye some batts that I have been working on. I need to start a sweater, have not knit a sweater for years but I have some precious sheep friends that have donated their wool to me (not quite willingley but...). I am trying to decide the colorway, the thickness, and the style but I am having a decision problem.

The heat is terrible today, Danny is over by Milan haying, bil got another guy to help rake while Danny mows and then Danny can bale. This is a good thing! I am in the baking mood so got up early to put on a blueberry pie..(some of the blue berries Ang brought from MI). I am also working upstairs this morning. I want to finish painting the outside of one of the old bottles to pour my corial in. yep! have to decorate the bottle that holds the cordial. Don't get me wrong ladies, we are not drinkers but remember Anne of Green Gables and the cordial episode? We sometimes on special occasion have a very tiny glass. It is a very thick, sweet, and fruity cordial and you can not even taste the alcohol...not one staggers away from the table. It is just an old southern drink for special occasions. Anyway, it is time to get it bottled and stored in the pantry cabinet. I picked up two more cut glass bottles with stoppers at mom's yesterday. Her collection is getting low due to myself and daughters.

My poor sheep, they are out grazing now but last night their mouths were open and they were panting. I think summer is the hardest time on them. They will soon come into the barn and rest until about dark and go out again. I go out 3-4 times to be sure the waterer is working and I also empty and fill several big tubs with cold pond water daily. These big tubs are in the shade of the barn and the sheep will lay by them to cool off. I have one more tub that I found in the shed last night and I will add it to the other cool tubs today. My sheep are also eating up the mineral and the salt lately. The humidity is what is killing us.

Ang, sorry things aren't going well on the loom,but it will be worth it when you are weaving on it soon.

Brenda, I am taking my mother to Jamesport next Monday or Tuesday. I need to get stocked up on some spices and the Amish Country store has always had the freshest spices. I also recycle all my glass jars and I can get new lids there so that I can make jellys and jams and seal the jars up. My husband loves the little midget sweet pickles (labor intensive so I purchase the midgets) with his cornbread and milk on cooler days so I ended up with several little pickle jars and the regular jar flats so not fit these jars.

I also want to make some aprons today. I wear the aprons in the kitchen and I also wear my older heavy aprons out to tend the sheep. I carry syringes, scissors, hoof trimmers etc so if I need to care for any problems, I have it on me. Sure as the world when I go out without the apron and supplies, I am running here and there and then can't catch the sheep again to take care of the problem.

Break is over, back to work.
God Bless
Sarita

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  1:18:28 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Sarita, it is so hot here today. The forecast shows that today will be the hottest and then in should be back down in the low 80's by the weekend. I sure hope so. I turned my little window ac on this morning upstairs in my work room and I spent most of the morning up there. I am on my way back up, now that lunch time and naptime are over I don't have the creative juices in the afternoon that I do in the mornings...but the ac is a good incentive to get me back to work!
Our sheep stay under the overhang on the northeast side of the barn during the heat of the day. I just checked the temp. guage in there and it says it is 93. Our outdoor one says 103. We gave them fresh, cool water while we were out. I figure this is the hottest of the day, so am hoping the temp starts heading back down now. I mixed some grain in with their minerals to encourage them to eat more! I had been cutting back the grain, but think I will up it again while this heat is up. I usually only give it at night, and then don't give them much. It seems they just don't eat much of their salt. Of course I only have 5 sheep right now, so I don't really know how much they should eat of it in a day!
Your cordial sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy Jamesport. I am supposed to be going down there on Saturday.
Angie, I feel for you about your mother-in-law. Mine is getting into her mid 70's and she has started falling a lot and having health issues. We have started planning for her to come and live with us in the next few years. But she also has been a very independent women, so I don't know how she is going to handle it. She also lives in the city and I don't know how she is going to deal with living in the middle of nowhere with not even a grocery store nearby.
I hope the transition all goes well for you.
Ladies, I can't wait until I am spinning and weving so that I can jump in more on those conersations.
Thanks so much, everyone, for all the birthday greetings!

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  05:41:36 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning everyone! Hope you all are staying cool today. Got some news last night. Are you sitting down? Better get there!

********I'M********P***R***E***G***N***A***N***T*****!!!!!!!!!!!***************

Yep, it's true, 4 weeks along. 36 years old and preggers! Can you believe it? Well, my husband has been a lab tech for 20 years and used a test from the hospital and I still made him go back to the hospital and get another one. (I had to ride along because he was in a little bit of a shock.) He not only got the test, but brought the supplies to draw blood as well. We were going to make sure!!! We're so excited! Everyone is saying that the lightning strike must have goosed things along!

My MIL is so happy talking about teaching the baby to climb trees and catch skunks. It should be eventful for sure! I guess God supplied the extra reason to live with her. We called her this morning to make sure it fully registered and she remembered!

Have a great day ladies!
Ang

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  06:41:10 AM  Show Profile
Angie,
That is wonderful news! You must be overjoyed! I believe God knew just when to "strike"!!!

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  07:31:39 AM  Show Profile
CONGRAT'S Angie!!! What exciting news... The Doctors told my husband and me we could never have kids and I have two grown perfect sons - we did not have to do anything special - when the universe thinks it's right - it is RIGHT!

I will place you and your family in our healing prayer circle and will be doing the Snoopy Happy Dance for you...

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  08:02:56 AM  Show Profile
Congrats Angie!!! I am really happy for you and your husband. Perfect for timing of moving on the farm and MIL will feel as well as be so helpful God is pretty amazing!!

Basil is obviously not the brightest bulb in the pack, head in the fence for the third time last night!

Think I will wash some more wool so I can clean it up as well as the other batch waiting. Grandsons are here so good experience for them, especially the older as they were his sheep.

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  10:49:18 AM  Show Profile
Rae just think of Basil as the adventure seeking sweet heart! He see outside the box or should I say the fence... I know I have Maggie and when she is not getting her head stuck in the fence she is a kind, loving mother - she always can figure out the best way to handle tough situtations and she is fearless. I admit I have to remind myself of those things as I am taking apart a fence to get her out for the 100 th time but I always say "REMEMBER Grace how many times you do the same dumb thing - forgive her" So give Basil a big hug from this not so bright gal...

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  12:36:31 PM  Show Profile
Angie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH how exciting!!!!!
I will have to play around some with my dyes and come up with a light green! I will let you know when I get something done!

Thank you all for the compliments on the mug warmers!! They are fun to make and don't take too long! I finally found something for Gary to do while he is laid up! I love him dearly, but he is starting to drive me a bit crazy being home so much! I found a scroll saw on cragslist and he is going to help me make some diz's to sell! I am so excited to get a scroll saw!! I have wanted one for a long time. He is also getting a belt for the belt sander that his brother gave him so we can finish the drop spindles I started making! We are trying to get back to work on the house, but there is still a lot that he can't do! I get to climb on ladders tomorrow and caulk some stuff at the house tomorrow! FUN! Ladders are not my favorite thing, but I really want to get moved! We just discovered that we have ants living in the wall between the front entry and the bathroom! OH I can't wait to move!

Hope you all have great day and stay cool!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  2:18:09 PM  Show Profile
High temp yesterday: 103...High temp today: 79!!!! What an unexpected relief...and no rain!
I know there have been storms all around us all day, though. Sarita, did you get any rain? I sure hope you stayed dry.
Monica, I have a drop spindle that I whittled the end off...a little too much! I was trying to make a bigger opening in the "hook". I would definately be interested in a new one if you will be selling them. Please let me know when you have them ready.
It sounds like you are moving out of the same kind of house that we just moved into! I can't wait to remodel!

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  3:03:42 PM  Show Profile
How exciting Monica ANTS! A couple years back I got hit with ants which I never had to deal with before. I did find a herbal recipe somewhere and it sure did the trick. They where coming into the shop which is a big NO NO...

I bet Gary is like a kid with candy. Diz's are wonderful - I have misplaced my shell one - hope it turns up but around here I think a have a dozen or so but I really like the shell one. Purchased it at the first fiber art show I was a vendor at - it bring memories each time I use it. Good luck with the Diz's and spindals. I sold one of my sheep painted one's to a lady who just showed up at the farm.. Luckly, this time I had clothes on.

Weather is coming in - so will be shutting down till it passes. I guess while I was gone off the farm we got hit with a big one - luckly I unplugged everything before I left. Had to trip back on all the breakers but no damage.

My mink is getting bold he came right up to me to investigate (This is the carmel colored one) he is so small compared to the white one. Still a little one.. It sure is sweet but I warned him again about the hens and just then Llama boy came a running and tried to step on it. I guess he will take care of him if he does not behave.

Talk to you all later, be safe in the weather...

Grace Gerber

Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  4:52:09 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies...I see that you know that I am going to be a grandma again...Told everyone that I just had two grandchildren and Lisa has a baby after 11 years and then Ang...wow! We are being blessed. So exciting!
I had to go over to school today and teach a CPR/First Aid Class. I didn't sleep very well, had exciting news and had to wake up and thank God.
I have a truck load of feed that has to be carried into the feed room so I will catch up later.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  6:39:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi All. What wonderful news Angie!!! I am so happy for you!! You must be dancing on air - you too, Sarita.

I think I have finally finished up with the lavender for awhile - at least until the new batch dries all the way. My nose is numb....I can't say that I am sad to have the bulk of it finished. I ended up with almost 2 gallon jars of lavender buds and 15 wands. It doesn't help that all the smoke from the fires in British Columbia decided to descend on us and the air quality has been awful. Can't even see the hills for the smoke and yesterday the smoke was actually hanging in the trees. Makes the animals skittish - me too.

My son is here this evening taking down mountains of bull thistles before they go to seed and spread everywhere. At least it's a little cooler today and there is a breeze.

How cool about the scroll saw, Monica. I have always wanted one too but never broke down and got it. I hope Gary settles down a bit with something to keep him busy. Men aren't the best patients when it comes to injuries. My daughters partner just had knee surgery on friday - he blew his knee out playing basketball. He has been running her ragged taking care of him. I think it was a relief to go back to work for her on Monday.

How is your wool turning out, Rae? Have you tried out your spindle yet?

Did you ever get your loom figured out, Angie?

Hope you had a great time with your Grandson Grace. What was your herbal ant recipe? I would sure love to know what you did as they are a real issue around here twice a year.

Have a great evening everyone.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4108 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4108 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  8:05:44 PM  Show Profile
Got a picture of my yarn, hoping I remember how to post pics.

looks like it may work, but hopefully not too too small I don't like the blue and yellow, so will over dye that. But the rest turned out pretty neat. I have the dyeing bug!
Congratulations mom to be and grandma!
No hay cutting the other day, they changed the forecast. And now it looks like I should of, they changed it again! At least it was a much nicer day here today. Hardly any humidity.
Scroll saws are so very useful, Monica. Watch the fingers!!
I really enjoy checking in on all your blogspots, or whatever you call them. It is really neat to see what is happening on your farms. Grace an egg on your doorstep, well how handy is that! Sarita I love your basket of colored wool. So pretty Hang in there Sheri with the smoke.
I am over due for bed here tonight.
Happy spinning
Michele
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  9:22:19 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, I will let you know when I get some made. Hopefully it will be this week!

Grace, Do you still have that remedy? It turned out that the dremel wasn't the one I thought it was, but we got it for $30.00 and they were asking $50.00 so it was still a good deal! I can't wait to get some diz's made!

Sarita, I am so excited for you!!!

Sheri, I am with you on that one! Men are not the best of patients! I think it's harder for Gary since he can walk around with the cane, but he still can't get back to work and he is going stir crazy so I better come up with a plan or he is going to drive me nuts!

Michele, the yarn looks great! I dyed some wool yesterday and I need to dye some more. I need to figure out when to do it though because Gary can't stand the smell of it! I will watch my fingers!!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  06:41:27 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning all. I just found out last night that the gal I buy my sheep from 23 year old daughter drowned yesterday in a local lake. She got caught in the weeds while swimming with her siblings and it took almost 15 min to get her untangled. She died at the hospital after helicopter transport. Could you all please say a prayer for Norma and her family? After going through a sudden accidental death myself I know what a horrible shock it is. She was just here with her mom when they delivered my new sheep - such a lovely young lady. My heart is on the ground this morning. Thanks.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  07:03:37 AM  Show Profile
Hi all!

I'm still floating on that cloud and watching Wayne buzz around here like a little bee, planning, planning, planning. He's so cute. Thanks for all the congrats. We're tickled!

Looks like everyone is keeping busy.

Monica, Thanks, I am really looking forward to seeing what green you are able to come up with. I'm not picky when it comes to green though, just so long as it isn't kelly green. It's weird, even though green is my favorite color, kelly green is my least favorite color. I can't wait to get that cozie, but take your time, no rush.

Michele, Your colors are beautiful! I particularly like the purple (shows periwinkle on my monitor). Hoping I can stave off the dyeing bug for a little while longer. Wayne may get to thinking I have way to many interest. (Silversmithing, sewing, painting, drawing, carpentry, weaving, spinning, felting, some altered art, LOL) I have to keep the bread-winner on my side. Hee hee!

Grace, Are you going to post any pics of your mink on your blog? I would love to see them. I so enjoy looking at all your animals. Every one looks so happy.

Sheri, I've figured the loom out, but was in the process of straightening out the warp when I took the pregnancy test. I'm going to get back to it today. I did manage to fix the dowel for the peddle and I found some oak scrap, some leftovers from a cabinet I made for Wayne, to make a couple of new apron rods. The ones that came with it are much too short for what I want to do. Get this, I think I'll weave cloth for a messenger diaper bag now! I'll make sure to post pics on the blog when I do get it all set up.

Brenda, I'm so happy you got a break form the heat... and rain for at least the day. It makes a big difference doesn't it?

Rae, Basil sounds like my kind of critter! You know in helping Mom with her sheep, I learned that many of the ones that had frustrated me with their stunts actually became my favorites, other than Dolly, she's a mean old bag. :) I remember when I'd help Mom bring them in for the night, there were always a couple who'd having me hollering for the cull list, but a few weeks later, they'd stop their shinanigans and be so lovable.

Well, since I'm slowing creeping out of shock over the big news, I think I'll try to get on with life and get back to that loom. Take care ladies and have a wonderful day! Thanks again for the congrats and prayers!

Ang

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  07:25:12 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Sheri, that's terrible. I too know what is like to lose a loved-one suddenly. Two, actually.
I have sent up a prayer for the family. I've prayed for comfort and for peace.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  08:07:17 AM  Show Profile
Sheri, I will definitely be praying for Norma and her family! What a terrible thing. I can't imagine having to go through something like that!

Angie, I will let you know when I get one made. I am the same way with green! It is my favorite color, except for kelly green and mint!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page