oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2010 :  9:29:49 PM  Show Profile
WOW! I hope everyone is staying warm!! It did not even get above 40 here today! I have to say though that it was really nice! The air was so crisp and clean and we even got a mini 10 minute snow storm here! Kind of neat! Supposed to have over night lows in the 20's so we are praying we don't have any pipes freeze!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
www.heroesandink.blogspot.com
www.duckystreasurechest.etsy.com

Edited by - oldfashioned girl on Dec 30 2010 9:30:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  06:08:02 AM  Show Profile
Sarita - isn't it fun to build air castles? That would be a wonderful business to be in, but the LYS nearest me in the city is possibly closing because of lack of business - Praise the Lord for the internet!

Stan is on the phone talking trading bulls right now. One of his buddies called and asked if he wanted to sell because someone shot his bull. Probably some hunter that was either bored or not paying attention. Such a senseless tragedy. So we may end up with a new bull before long. The little heifer, Sasha, the one that likes to be kissed on the nose like the sheep, is one of his daughters. We may not end up keeping her after all - she is growing up kinda dumpy and short.

We have a big storm headed our way - probably the one that dropped all the snow on you ladies in the west, but it is thunderstorms and tornadoes here. Apparently had one tornado set down in the northern part of our state this morning. Sure was a nice break feeding in 70 degree weather yesterday, though, instead of 30 degrees.

Well, I managed to empty out the craft room yesterday, which made the rest of the house a wreck. Where did I have all that stuff in that little room? I have took progressive pictures, although I am ashamed to show the first one, but not so ashamed that I won't post them on the blog when I am finished. It is about 3/4 of the way back together now. Good thing about rain is that Stan is trapped indoors and I can put him to work! We carried my big craft table in from the building, it is a finished 4x8 sheet of plywood, so there is lots of room to work. Hopefully I can finish the major "put back" before lunch, and then gradually work on the individual organizing a little at a time.

Take care everyone!

~Lori

She works with eager hands...Proverbs 31:13
http://www.sarahkatefibers.etsy.com
www.sarahkatefibers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Rae
MN
1497 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  06:42:32 AM  Show Profile
We have ice and some more ice It really rained quite a bit yesterday and now cooled off. Round 2 is supposed to hit later today with the snow and winds... Glad we didn't have any plans for tonight other than sparkling grape juice and homemade pizza

Stay warm all!!! And a very Blessed New Year to you all!

Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  07:10:33 AM  Show Profile
Rae you be safe out there... We had a bitter cold night and today is to be the same. It hit -25 around 1 am and it even hurts to blink my eyes when I am outside. It is going to be an interesting day trying to keep everyone going in this cold. We don't get winter for the longest time and this is what we get - Yuck!

Can't wait to see the pictures of your craft room makeover Lori. It is amazing how clever we can be to get everything so nicely put away in tiny spaces - My DIL says I must have the inventory of three Michaels carefully tucked in nice and neat drawers, shelves and displays. I am not sure if it is a sickness or a gift???

You all have a wonderful New Years Eve - Stay Safe.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  07:56:17 AM  Show Profile
I hope everyone is staying warm today! It is currently reading 28 on the porch thermometer! So much for global warming!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  08:45:09 AM  Show Profile
Right now it's -8. I pray the power stays on. There is a lot of very heavy snow in the trees. Sheep are hunkered down in the barn and the chickens under the heat light. I think the high for today will be 15 if we are lucky. At least the sun is shining. I will try to take pictures later. Hope everyone is staying warm.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  09:30:36 AM  Show Profile
So glad that everyone is OK. The weather map shows so many of you being hit by bad weather. Lori, I was so happy to read your email. This morning on the KC news that kept talking about possiblily many were dead from tornado that hit NW AR. We were praying for you.

Town trip for supplies, will write more later.

www.coffmanspinningcfarm.blogspot.com

“God whispers to us in our pleasures,
speaks to us in our conscience,
but shouts in our pains;
it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.”

C. S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  10:42:20 AM  Show Profile
Well, It's New Year's Eve and I can officially say I have never been woke by thunder and lightning on any other New Year before this one. (I tend to be a little more frightened of storms since the lightning strike I experienced in Missouri. LOL, but true.) It was rumbling so bad here that the house shook! Crazy. High of 53 today, 27 tomorrow. I guess what cold that's hitting Rae is heading this way.

We've got no plans for tonight except to play some board games, just Wayne and me. Can't even have sparkling grape juice and pizza because of the diabetes, but it's well worth it. I'm sure we'll spend plenty of time reflecting on how our lives will change in 2011.

Brenda, Jessica emailed me and I checked out her blog. What a fantastic family! She was able to give some very helpful links on breastfeeding and baby wearing preferences. matter-of-fact, because of one of her recommendations, I bought a baby wrap this morning. I had been watching it on ebay, but wasn't sure which brands were easier and more comfortable to use. Sure enough, she suggested that exact brand. Another purchase out of the way! YES!! Thanks for passing my info along.

It sounds like everyone has been busy cleaning and organizing. Oh how I wish I could get as much done. I get tired so easily right now. I read your posts and can visualize myself getting off my butt and scrubbing something, but it never comes to fruition. Oh well, in time. Oh hey, I did get all of the baby clothes off my loom yesterday and am planning to finish weaving the fabric for a messenger bag I want to make. That's progress right?

I'm so excited to hear Mom's resolution for the year. I so hope she gets to visit. She hasn't been here yet and I'm really looking forward to it. Yesterday I had to give her my opinion on her getting a milk cow. I think I did a good job of putting my foot down. The cow would make it where she never got to come and visit. We can't have that! LOL I love her animals though.

Lori, congrats on the new wheel. Your husband sounds like such a sweet man. It's so nice to have someone to be so supportive isn't it?

Well, the vacuum is calling my name. I better get to it! Take care!

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
http://happeningsofangieandwayne.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4100 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4100 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  04:12:38 AM  Show Profile
Happy New Year to all! Here's to a healthy and prosporus year!
We are a sheet of ice here. After rain the other day, then freezing rain last night, what an ice skating pond. We still have plenty of snow too. I could iceskate on the driveway. Have to gather up all the wood ash and sprinkle around. It was 3 when I got up an hour ago. brrrr.
How is the bag coming Angie? Time flies, better get going on it! :) Don't give your ma too hard of a time about a cow. There are plenty of ways to beable to leave the farm, let the calf relief milk, have a relief milker (person). And the cow does dry up for 2 months! I will start milking again April 5th, or there abouts. Keep myfingers crossed that nothing goes wrong. :) Her blood test came back neg., so I am thrilled. We so miss the good milk.
Sarita, sounds like you missed any bad weather - take care.
Sheri stay warm!

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  07:59:45 AM  Show Profile
Happy New Year!! Here is to a less weird year than last year. Right now it's -10 brrrr. I am so grateful that my power has stayed on a lot of folks haven't been as lucky. A lot of ice here too on the roads as we had slop before the snow and then all of this cold. Hope everyone has a great day.

Blessings, Sheri

Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  08:32:59 AM  Show Profile
Happy New Year ladies! Hope the worst of the weather is past you Sheri. The bag hasn't moved a bit, but will today.

Michele, thanks for backing Mom up, but I was just giving her a hard time; I'm famous for that. She and I both know how soft-hearted she is, so I was telling her not to go to any farms with milk cows because once she looks in their eyes, they'll be in a trailer on the way back to the Spinnin' C. LOL

Our night last night took a different turn. Wayne decided to clean and organize our bedroom and his "manzone" last night. What a wonderful surprise! He couldn't set down after getting one room accomplished, so he started another. I jumped in and helped him of course. After all the praise he got from me, he said, "I didn't know cleaning meant this much to you. I'm going to have to do more of it from now on." Praise the Lord! He got it! Actually I think he knows the new addition is drawing near and a little of my nesting instinct rubbed off on him. I couldn't believe it. He's a man who hangs on to everything, and I mean everything, but he was bringing things to me saying stuff like, "Why am I keeping this? This has to go into the trash!" He's the best! He keeps going in and admiring his work.

Better get to weaving!

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  12:12:11 PM  Show Profile
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope everyone had a warm, wonderful night! Gary and the girls were in bed well before midnight and Isaiah stayed at his friends house last night so it was just me, a bowl of three cheese tortellini and a cup of coffee with a bit of Baily's at midnight! I was going to stay up and spin but I was too tired after finishing up making the tortellini so I cleaned up and went to bed! This morning it was 22 outside and Gary had to fix some water leaks around town! Today my to do list seems endless! I want to dye some wool but first I have to wash some laundry, sew and make some phone calls along with a hundred other things!! I have some yarn I just finished today that i want to wash and try to get listed on etsy!! Better get to work!! I am not holing my breath, but the electrical stuff on the house is supposed to be done Monday! We will see!!

Angie, I am so happy for you!! :)

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  7:23:56 PM  Show Profile
Happy New Year! We were some party animals last night. Yeah, right...everybody but Jessica was asleep by 11:00. I fixed snacky stuff and we all got our tummies full of junk food and like good Americans, drifted off into sleep in front of the tv.

I got new pictures of the sheep posted on the pages attached to the blog this evening. The longer I mess with computers, the more frustrated I become. I am glad it is done. Here is one that is not on the blog but that I wanted to share with you guys.

And these are Winston's curls. He is the little Wensleydale wether. He is certainly filling out nicely and his curls are to die for!

Still no pictures of the spinning wheel. I plan to take them and post them soon.

Take care and keep warm!

~Lori

Edited by - lsarah on Jan 01 2011 7:25:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4100 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4100 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2011 :  03:51:14 AM  Show Profile
Lori,love the curls! Hehe I made it to 9:30 on New Years Eve!
Just trying to help Angie!:) You know how the ladies here all encourage the rest, as far as wool. Well....just doing the same for cows! I love my cows......to much. No kidding it is a big commitment, and you got to realize it is every day chore. I cringe when I read about people wanting a cow and only wanting to milk it once every couple days.
Any who, going to take down decorations today, and get the spinning wheel going. time for some fun. Big Packer game today to. Can't miss that.
Cold here too. Minus 3.
take care all
Michele
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2011 :  08:39:37 AM  Show Profile
Lori, The locks are absolutely beautiful!

I hope everyone is staying warm! It's 30 outside this morning! Gary had to fix some leaks around town from pipes freezing yesterday!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2011 :  09:31:55 AM  Show Profile
Michele, I have a pet cow, Sugar. She isn't a milk cow but I know what you mean about cows and sheep. She follows me everywhere when I am in the lot with her. Sug is a big gal now. I raised her from a baby with my cattle dog's help. When I walked the ditches looking for mushrooms, she followed behind me. We had milk cows when I was a kid and my husband was raised on a diaryfarm. He grew to hate it, always pinned down. In fact, he enlisted in the Navy right out of high school so he could get away from it. But now we are living on that same farm, I may be pushing things a little to get a milk cow but I would love to make my own cheese, milk, and have fresh cream and milk. Maybe I will get one later but this year we are looking for a new grandbaby in MI and have 2 grandchildren in NE and a grandson that lives closer that is in the sports and loves for us to come and watch and we love cheering him on.
Please go to the craft post. There is a Spinning and Weaving Conference in KS in April. Lori, would you let Nancy Bartlett know about it. She might want to teach a class.
I worked on my fabric mouse pin cushion yesterday...of course it is stuffed with wool and made from felt. I put a picture on my blog.
Sheri and Michele, be careful and don't be falling and getting injured while skating on that ice. We are cold but no snow or rain.
My husband and I was in a fabric store Friday and the lady and I was talking and comparing our lives...you know crafty people, and she mentioned that she had a ceramic kiln for sale and my husband purchased it! He is putting it in the back of his woodworking shop and he is looking for a potter's wheel. Angie did pottery in her art classes in college and we had a friend that was a potter. We have always been interested...I am excited but hubby did tell me that it can not cause me to loose interest in spinning and my wool...I told him that was not even a possibility! I think he will be the potter but I definitely will get my hands muddy. Hopefully we will have grandchildren that will want to make some pottery too. I know I have a daughter that might make some new pieces if Nana will babysit while she plays....???

but shouts in our pains;

C. S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2011 :  3:27:46 PM  Show Profile
Sarita, I am so excited for you to get a kiln and a wheel! I was a ceramics major in college many years ago and I would to get a wheel again someday!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4100 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4100 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2011 :  05:11:34 AM  Show Profile
Sarita, you and your husband are "old hands" at milking then! (old meaning expierenced!) I know, I wanted to get away from the dairy farm also. As a kid you get very tired of it! But I didnt' go far, and here I have all the animals. Having a family cow is a tie down, but a breeze compared to having a herd and milking for a living. I have done sharemilking, and once a day. Something we never did on the dairy farm. What kind of cow is Sugar? Some people do milk beef, just don't get alot of milk. Like I have said, having your own fresh dairy products is the best.
Have fun with the kiln and wheel. That is something I have wanted to do!
Time to finish getting ready for work.
Michele
Go to Top of Page

Keeper of the Past
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Sarita
Battle Creek Michigan
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2011 :  05:44:41 AM  Show Profile
Lori, that wool looks so good...makes my fingers itch.
Michele, your team won yesterday didn't it? Rams and Chiefs...don't want to talk about it! We even left to go get the kiln.
Got to get the cattle up and sort out to bull calves that we missed and take them to the vet this morning.

but shouts in our pains;

C. S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2011 :  11:06:20 AM  Show Profile
Good morning all and Happy New Year. Long weekend with cold temps. It's supposed to warm up by Wed. but then we are due for more snow. Stock tank heater went out and had to chop ice and replace it I hope now that it is finally fixed. I ended up with a cold/upper respiratory business - hopefully it will pass quickly as it sure doesn't help to feel punky and work in this cold. I am looking forward to a mellow peaceful week.

How exciting to be getting a kiln. I had one years ago but didn't have a good place to run it at the time so let it go. I think it would be fun to have a milk cow as long as you want to be tied down to it that way. I miss having cows - I had some that were pets and would give me kisses every day.

Lori, that wool looks yummy. I need to get back to my spinning again now that the holidays are over. At least all the decorations are down and put away for another year so things are getting back to normal.

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm.

Blessings, Sheri

Go to Top of Page

Little Red Caboose
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Angie
Three Rivers Michigan
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2011 :  12:08:10 PM  Show Profile
Lori, I LOVE all those curls! Is that wool as soft as it looks?

I had a long weekend. My MIL had some furnace issues and she's been staying here for the past 2 days. She's a load of fun, but a real hand full. When all else failed, we went shopping for the baby. Nothing like retail therapy! Mom was also a big, big help last night going through the pictures of the sheep on her blog with Donna last night. It really calmed her down. Thanks Mom! I'm guessing most of you know that when you take a person with Alzheimer's out of their environment, things get a bit tricky. She did pretty good for the most part.

We found the neatest vintage toys at Wayne's mom's today. I'm going to give them some TLC so they can be passed on to Evan. Wayne's mom was extremely protective of her boys and they weren't allowed outside much, so most of his old toys are in almost mint condition just needing some cleaning. We even found an old toy bin that was his. I'll be going to the hardware store for some new wheels for it tonight and make it good as new again. Isn't it funny how the sight of one toy you hadn't thought about in years can take you back? What a trip down memory lane! I felt like I was on American Pickers. After I get things cleaned up, I may have to get the blog active again so I can share my finds with you.

Sheri, sounds like your weekend was like mine. I sure hope things calm down for you and you get to feeling better.

Mom is subtle at dropping hints isn't she? Gotta love her! Truthfully, I'd be itching to get my hands on a wheel again, free babysitting or not! I'm not saying that I enjoy it as much as Demi Moore on Ghost, but it is fun!!!!

Well, the bag project has now turned into a rug project. I decided I need a rug for Evan's nursery and it may as well be made by Mama. Besides, I'm having a hard time bringing myself to cut the fabric I wove into pieces. I'll be toting a diaper bag the next couple of years anyway.:)

Take care ladies and stay warm!

Farmgirl Sister # 1940
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2011 :  11:43:59 AM  Show Profile
Yes, Angie, his curls are silky soft! He doesn't like me to touch him, but he will eat out of my hand. So when we moved the rams back into their pasture I petted and petted him! Gotta make up for lost time! I got tickled at Stan - he told me to be careful not to felt him!

Sarita - I can't let my Jessica know you are going to have those new toys at your house - she will insist on coming to live with you! She has been after me to learn how to do pottery. I really think we are going to end up with a milk cow. Stan has a bead on some Jerseys he found that are about 3 hours from here. They are just weaned babies, but that means they are much cheaper than one that is already producing. He has worked in a dairy and knows what he is doing, but I will have to get a good book I suppose and learn what to do with all that luscious milk! At least I have the time to learn, it will be a long while before she produces any!

I dyed some cream Lion Brand Wool yesterday. Used the pvc niddy noddy to skein up 5 skeins (thought my arm was going to fall off!), then test dyed a few small pieces of it, I was shooting for deep purple. I got pretty purple in the samples I did, but when I pulled the 5 skeins out of the dye bath, they are a deep denim blue. I must not have held my mouth right. I really like the shade of blue they turned out, but it is for a lap blanket for my SIL who gets cold at work and she loves purple. So back in they went today with a mostly red overdye. It is cooling right now, but I pulled it up out of the bath and it still looks blue. I was trying to save money and not buy any yarn but use up some I already had. At the rate I am using up dye, I may not save much!

We are changing computers out tonight, well, maybe not tonight...the Sugar Bowl is on and the Razorbacks are playing, so we will have to go down to Stan's mom's house since we don't get ESPN. If any of you watch it, the back up quarterback, Tyler Wilson, is a former student of mine. I love watching kids grow up and make something of themselves! Anyway, this computer is making really weird noises, turns out it is a fan going out, so with it being 8 or 9 years old, Christmas money got invested in a new one. When it gets all hooked up I promise I will post a pic of the wheel!

Take care and keep warm!

~Lori

Go to Top of Page

Cavalli Runner
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Brenda
Mercer MO
USA
249 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2011 :  4:56:28 PM  Show Profile
Ladies, I think we're going to break 200! Can you believe this thread is still going strong? It's GREAT!
Angie, I am so glad Jessica was helpful. She can be a bit opinionated...but she researches everything and usually knows what she's talking about. Notice I said "usually"! LOL!She did correct me...she has now decided to become a mid-wife rather than a doula. She acted as a doula for one of my DILs and the doctor made her so mad, she said she'd better go ahead and become an actual mid-wife so she would have more say! LOL!
Sarita, a pottery wheel! How cool is that? Let me know when you are ready to start selling your stuff...I have a great affinity for pottery! I have pottery from Africa, from France, Poland and from Italy...and there is always room for more! I thought about trying my hand at that a long time ago, but I think I will content myself with collecting it!
Lori, how exciting! I am green with envy...I can't wait to hear all about what you will make with your own farm-fresh milk. Did you get my crock-pot yogurt recipe?
I knew a young man who played for ASU several years ago...Jeb Huckaba...he went on to play for the Seahawks. Well, he was injured before the season started so he never actually got to play, but he did get a ring! He was a very nice young man from a wonderful family. His parents both worked for Harding so people were shocked when he took the scholarship from ASU...but who could blame him?
Things are going on well here. I am still skirting wool. I almost have my saddle blanket finished. I'll be posting pics of it on my blog once I get it done and have it felted...unless, of course, it looks ridiculous!
Somebody from ISBONA asked me to write an article about it for the quarterly news magazine...but I'm not sure if I should or not. I don't want to be selfish, but I hesitate because I have really tried to find unique things I can do with my wool and then sell. The market is flooded already with a lot of things I could do, so I'm not sure I want to share my ideas just yet...at least until I get my foot in the door first. Is that bad? Once I get some made and start selling, I would be happy to teach classes and even write an article about it...but I at least want to get started first. I hope that doesn't make me a terrible person.
It was a beautiful sunny day today. And the sunset was gorgeous. They're calling for snow on Thursday now.
Hope you're all having a good week.

Happy Farming!
Brenda Larson

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

http://cavallirunfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  08:48:11 AM  Show Profile
Brenda, You are so not a terrible person just because you don't want to share ideas yet!:)

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lsarah
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Lori
Greenwood Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2011 :  07:09:49 AM  Show Profile
It's awfully quiet here! Hope everyone isn't snowed in!

~Lori

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 157 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Sheep and Goats Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page