Truffle Mold Ornaments
- small truffle mold
- drill and small drill bit
- wire ornament hooks
- copy of vintage images (postcards, wrapping paper, etc.)
- Mod Podge (or white glue)
- small paint brush
- German glass glitter (see sidebar)
- glue gun and embellishments (optional)
- Drill hole near center of top edge of mold, attach wire hook.
- Cut image to fit inside truffle mold. Brush Mod Podge on image back, place on mold, smooth, and let dry.
- Lightly outline image and desired areas with Mod Podge. Sprinkle on glitter. Pour off excess glitter.
- Using glue gun, add embellishments if desired.