Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 46 minutes
Makes: 20 biscotti
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place parchment paper on a 18 x 13 x 1 baking sheet. Blend scone mix, orange juice, and zest to form a soft dough.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Shape into a ½ inch thick rectangle and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and let cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each log into ½ inch slices. Arrange on baking sheet and cook biscotti for an additional 8 minutes on each side.
- Remove from baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.